ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser106615

Huh. ZOMBIE forum go-ers still being headaches. Honestly I would love to see some mass deleting/quitting just to end this joke of a war/world. A couple months ago I offered Lucaya W61 when I wanted to give him the last secret that I held in K72. There would be very little point to fighting such an uphill battle I reasoned, better just to move on to some other world since ZOMBIE recruited away Riot! and co. Lucaya was confident; he brushed my offer aside and told me to keep playing (or something). This battle has been prolonged solely for your enjoyment and your attempt to make this war and victory "legit".

Sure ZOMBIE has been through a patch of rough times, but did you ever doubt your victory? Go ahead and add all the inactives/kicked to the stats. I'm inactive, start nobling me! And don't forget to add me to the stats. I'm honestly not sure what you won here in W61 ZOMBIE. You try to downplay all your egregious advantages to make yourselves look better, but it seems to me that no one but those in ZOMBIE actually buys that stuff.

What am I going to get in response? More of ZOMBIE claiming that they did some really great things, that they worked so hard. But then again, only ZOMBIE forumers will agree to that. Get someone from HATE or Play to acknowledge you for once.

DeletedUser106615

Alright I'll just throw this out there because I might not come back in a while.

Since obviously I can't do shet in game, I decided to come out to the forums to take away your victory. Try and make you guys doubt yourselves and cut back on some of that arrogance and attitude. Obviously that's not an easy thing to do and no doubt you protest your case. Still it was an interesting debate. Bottom line is that, in my opinion, your victory was meh. We've all put the weeks and months into this game and I think the faster you can get away from it the better. I hope you enjoy the switch to dominance victory and the subsequent days on end of nobling barbs and inactives. Or perhaps you'll just recruit again.

Psihic

1. will you ever "ops" on a noob with 20 frontline villages, or will you op the big guy with 300 villages next to him?
2. better get ops-ed and open your eyes than staying 2-3 continents back assuming you are contributing as much as everyone else. better send trains to get them killed and learn why they got killed instead of never ever sending them to start with.
3. this game is not rocket science. people do noob things only because they have never seen better ways to do it. For a simple example, people might be hesitant in sending supports if it took them 30 minutes to send 60D to 20 villages with the click and go method. That's fine, everyone starts off doing that, but there is a better way that can achieve the same results in 2 minutes, only someone has to show them the way and they would not be so afraid of sending def the next time they are asked. Same with nukes, maybe it takes you a ridiculous amount of time to plan all your nukes to land at places on the same day, maybe that's why you shiver everytime someone calls for an ops. This can be solved as well.

why does everyone see me as an elitist? Did I ever ask for a tribe full of TW gods? Wonder how deep down I would be in such a tribe. All I ask is for people to care about their neighbors, and plan something once in a while, instead of just sitting around, waiting for inactives, waiting to get op-ed. Play some small dogfights here and there, play the game like it's meant to be, no big deal. The game is really more fun that way.

1. That depends a lot on the situation. If the big guy beside him is extremely good player, stacked, etc etc. I would take out the 20 villages guys around him first and then hit him from all positions. But here is also the other question, if the guy who now has 20 villas on the front does what you would expect of an average TW player then he will soon have 100 and will be primary meat. In any case, 9 out of 10 times such a player will fold immediately when he has 5k- incomings.

2. I was trying to make a point on this in the other post. Again, I fully understand where you are comming from, I (obviously) wouldnt be able to play one week like that. But others do ! I dont think they believe they contribute as much as the frontliners but they still do. The game is made that way that we need such backliners. Lets be honest, we who are constantly on the frontline looking for holes taking villages etc., would not be able to survive without the backliners. At least not in ZOMBIE. Except if in theory the acc would really be covered 24/7 which is also very hard to achieve. Again, there are different people playing this game and some enjoy sim city. You dont like it, i dont like it either (but still more then you lol) but it is what it is and needs to be lived with.

3. Here I agree completely but then we come to computer noobs or people who just cba to work with scripts, opera etc etc. They just do not want to do it and thats it. Now you have three options 4 options. Internal them (never works as there are too many of them), bug them and get frustrated with them (Play), ignore them (HATE) or suck out all their troops (ZOMBIE). Ever considered this is our biggest advantage in this world ?

I dont see you as an elitist but I know what kind of a tribe you would be happy with.

And it will NEVER happen on any TW world. No way. I would love it too, but it just wont. And I also think that such tribe would even fail. Each winning tribe in TW had backliners supplying the frontliners with necessary troops. Its a winning strategy or at least it was up untill now.

@solscend, sorry man, but it has been a long long LONG time since I ever saw such a bitter post in any GAME forum.

DeletedUser106615

Muahaha, taste my bitterness! >:D

I just find it difficult to believe you'll enjoy your victory, though I wish you luck.

DeletedUser105718

Huh. ZOMBIE forum go-ers still being headaches. Honestly I would love to see some mass deleting/quitting just to end this joke of a war/world. A couple months ago I offered Lucaya W61 when I wanted to give him the last secret that I held in K72. There would be very little point to fighting such an uphill battle I reasoned, better just to move on to some other world since ZOMBIE recruited away Riot! and co. Lucaya was confident; he brushed my offer aside and told me to keep playing (or something). This battle has been prolonged solely for your enjoyment and your attempt to make this war and victory "legit".

That is why you are losing the war friend :)

I find you very amusing, friend. You keep on flaming that Zombie didn't achieve anything, but you didn't achieve anything either :) Zombie might have achieved less then other tribes in different worlds, but they achieved more then anyone in this world :) You are only jealous and sad you are losing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

urgh. solscend has just given me his sit. he was only halfway through his TW-boss training!. time to dump all his nukes on somebody...

:)|)

anyway, if zombie wins this world, good for you. thanks for restating the obvious.

sucking troops out of backliners will work for zombie, because backliners stay as backliners when frontliners move forward. Backliners for you are just so endless that you don't have to worry about it. 8D to 10 villages? Joke. In Play? Er sorry all my troops are out (probably supporting some passive Hater) I covered the first 5 with 3D, thats all I have for now. Also, Zombie members are hardly in any pressure, like Hate ever plans any determined ops. My strategy of rants doesnt work ofc :| but I can't help it. the stress of the game does add up.

Psihic

urgh. solscend has just given me his sit. he was only halfway through his TW-boss training!. time to dump all his nukes on somebody...

:)|)

anyway, if zombie wins this world, good for you. thanks for restating the obvious.

sucking troops out of backliners will work for zombie, because backliners stay as backliners when frontliners move forward. Backliners for you are just so endless that you don't have to worry about it. 8D to 10 villages? Joke. In Play? Er sorry all my troops are out (probably supporting some passive Hater) I covered the first 5 with 3D, thats all I have for now. Also, Zombie members are hardly in any pressure, like Hate ever plans any determined ops. My strategy of rants doesnt work ofc :| but I can't help it. the stress of the game does add up.

Nah, they obviously dont work (the rants).

When we talk about backliners, I had that discussion before with blackfire at some point, untill he blocked me for a reason unknown to me. Same as you actually though with him I have been talking for a while. Anyway, HATE and Play combined face the rim in many more continents then ZOMBIE so technically you two would/should have more safezone then ZOMBIE. If its not used properly is a different thing. And about them not sending def, thats another problem. I dont know why they do not do it but if it is so, then I would kick them. No matter the cost because in that case there is no real reason for them to be in the tribe. You can try to make your members understand that, but as you discovered yourself ranting never works.

And about pressure, some of our players are feeling it, but I would have to admit it could be worse :)

DeletedUser106615

Slow we're not expected to achieve anything. And for the record, you guys have been complimenting us on our achievements. Because we're outnumbered and still fighting. ZOMBIE achieved more than anyone on this world, of course. But like you said it's a very weak win considering your choices of recruitment. Unless you mean to say you thought the world was won BEFORE you decided to recruit.

And Pshsic, technically you are facing a whole bunch of rim players in Play. The majority of them less than 5m, who don't know how to fight a war. Can you really claim that we've got more safezone? Take another look at our member list. You must be feeling so much pressure from us :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

That is why you are losing the war friend :)

I find you very amusing, friend. You keep on flaming that Zombie didn't achieve anything, but you didn't achieve anything either :) Zombie might have achieved less then other tribes in different worlds, but they achieved more then anyone in this world :) You are only jealous and sad you are losing :)

What exactly have they achieved? Recruiting to number 1 and being a giant family tribe is the only thing they have done on this world, but i guess that's considered a achievement nowadays :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98503

If only ShaunDK was here he'd of said by now "HATE.rs gonna .HATE" Was all quiet before ZOMBIE started ass whooping then all the babies came out just like all the other worlds, Well cya solscend /RAGEQUIT :lol:

DeletedUser106615

Nah, think I'll stick around :3

Every winning tribe needs its own jealous ragequitting troll to remind it of all its amazing recruiting and tactics for teh winz. Can we get an unbiased person in here, or what? I see that zachary agrees with me, but his opinion is probably biased. Guests of other worlds, please feel free to comment :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser106615

The correct way ask is "Would you stop being jealous?"

You've said it only 20 times now, so I might as well respond. Number 1, we all knew ZOMBIE would win. If you see someone cut you in line to buy some nachos you get kinda pissed that they slighted you, but that's really how important this game is to me. Nachos. Enjoyment. So ZOMBIE decided to recruit and take an easy lead/win, I'm so jealous and sad :icon_confused:. This is a war game, and it's simply easier for me to fight you guys on the forums than it is in game. For once, you guys are on the defensive.

Slow you keep smiling at me. That's creepy brah. Play never brags. So we don't need achievements to back them up. ZOMBIE loves to brag, yet you'll hear many opinions on how you "mass recruited" as zach puts it. Why is it that you guys will acknowledge Play (or basically monkey in particular)? It's because a bunch of rim players knocked out one of your top 5 and managed to survive thus far. ZOMBIE, a tribe of hand selected core players with tons of experience and co-players, would not impress anyone by its winning. Come at me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105718

You've said it only 20 times now, so I might as well respond. Number 1, we all knew ZOMBIE would win. If you see someone cut you in line to buy some nachos you get kinda pissed that they slighted you, but that's really how important this game is to me. Nachos. Enjoyment. So ZOMBIE decided to recruit and take an easy lead/win, I'm so jealous and sad :icon_confused:. This is a war game, and it's simply easier for me to fight you guys on the forums than it is in game. For once, you guys are on the defensive.

Slow you keep smiling at me. That's creepy brah. Play never brags. So we don't need achievements to back them up. ZOMBIE loves to brag, yet you'll hear many opinions on how you "mass recruited" as zach puts it. Why is it that you guys will acknowledge Play (or basically monkey in particular)? It's because a bunch of rim players knocked out one of your top 5 and managed to survive thus far. ZOMBIE, a tribe of hand selected core players with tons of experience and co-players, would not impress anyone by its winning. Come at me :icon_wink:

Please stop being jealous. Honestly. Are you mentally capable of playing video games? o:

DeletedUser98503

Here are some stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 409
Side 2: 144
Difference: 265

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,785,016
Side 2: 1,339,455
Difference: 2,445,561

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But Zombie will not win this world legitimately unless Solscend says we did!

Heck arguing with Solscend is all we have for a discussion here, let's not kill it.

DeletedUser

All the umadbros from ZOMBIE players show that in fact, they're the mad ones.

All the butthurt from Alyxar and attempted dismissiveness of Rednecks (who if he didn't care would just shut up) is really quite delicious, can't deal with the fact that your tribe is a joke incapable of killing PLAY or HATE. in a timely manner despite all you accomplished?

So sad...

DeletedUser98503

Meep

i love how i am being critised by someone who actively took the time to describe himself as majestic.

Sorry to break it to you but as much as you rate yourself, you are an irrelevance to the rest of us.

DeletedUser

All the umadbros from ZOMBIE players show that in fact, they're the mad ones.

All the butthurt from Alyxar and attempted dismissiveness of Rednecks (who if he didn't care would just shut up) is really quite delicious, can't deal with the fact that your tribe is a joke incapable of killing PLAY or HATE. in a timely manner despite all you accomplished?

So sad...

So what is an acceptable time frame in which we should kill Hate and Play? When I first got here the combination of Hate and Play out numbered Zombie by quite a bit. I mean come on, we can only mint so many coins per day.

Perhaps our nukes were meant to have some magic powers where the village just disappears after attacking it. Perhaps our pally has a weapon for that. :lol: