Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

bronzed

So as news has gotten around I'm sure most of you are aware of the latest war, and of course the worlds most hated tribe is in the middle of it again, and the second oldest alliance Ex/TRE has broken down into war. Sadly Ex got the declaration in first, and it does amuse us all over in TRE.

Good Day TRE

We here at EX have tried to maintain an alliance with TRE directed at our common enemies HotRex/~MW~. We have tried this despite the clear and obvious intentions of Bronzed to direct TRE to his own goals of assisting Infest/HotRex against EX as proven by him going as far as nobling an EX member while allied with us.

We have tried to continue this alliance despite Bronzed insulting us in our shared forum, and despite the derogatory mails he has mailed EX leadership.

We have tried this despite Bronzed passing information to HotRex.

We have in good faith tried to address these issues with TRE leadership to no avail and with no success. The failure of TRE's leadership to address and end these problems leave us no choice in this matter.

We will now address these issues with our axe and with our rams and with our nobles.

It is WAR.

A war directed at one player, at one problem, at the one player who determined that the EX/TRE alliance will not succeed.
This war is directed at Bronzed. Stay out of this war and you will be safe and will not be targeted. Attack to help him, support him with defense, snipe to help him, and you to will be a target.

This war will continue until Bronzed has been kicked from TRE.

Love and Kisses,
Your friends from EX

So lets break it down for you all.

The Ex member they are referring to is Cytokine Storm. Ex had told us not to noble him, he was just there to experiment in the world before taking over a Ex account. Two things happened in 24 hours which made me decide to end their experiment.

As everyone knows, TRE and FU was at war, Ex and FU never had diplomacy, so when FU had told us they was now a family tribe TRE and members was rightfully not very happy (Afterall FU was the constant aggressors) and this friend of Ex had nobled, I'm a little protective of my farms, so wasn't to happy, and deciding Ex could no longer be trusted, thought i'd take him out before he was a member of Ex.

Now the nobling a Ex member I disagree with. I had actually launched before he joined (A fact this member admitted after joining in the shared forum) As i said from the start yes some attacks was launched after he joined, but they was attacks sent early hours to time attacks, so I didn't really bother to check is tribe status, just selected him from attack history.

Though side note, Ex really criticizing anyone else over trying to break up the 'western alliance' after they recruited a member from their allies to start a war, is hilarious.

Mails to leadership? Didn't happen, i did skype Noche a fallenhobo's co asking WTF.

Though insulting? I shall lead that up to the forum here, after Ex's messing up the alliance with Infest, and on the way to doing the same with TRE, I simply posed a question.

Either Fallenhobo's is a spy for Hotrex or is the worst duke in Tribal Wars history.

And as for passing information, that is also incorrect.

Now the real reason.

Relations with Ex and TRE have been started to get a little rocky for some time.

As we all know Ex stole a Infest member and Ex tried to bully Infest by using TRE and ~@~ as back up, of course without telling TRE. Of course because TRE members have brain cells we knew the war was entirely the fault of Ex, and refused to get involved. Ex not happy with this tried to manipulate both us and Infest, by telling Infest that TRE was supporting Ex and telling TRE that Infest was stacking their front lines to prepare to attack TRE.

Then there was the FU war, FU was the aggressors, and we bent over backwards to stop the war from happening but in the end, enough is enough. Ex originally said they would help us when they could, that changed to not getting involved, and then became allies with FU.

Ex wanted us to stop the war with FU, all of TRE made the decision to not stop the war (Afterall why should we of, we was getting the upper hand, and FU had vowed to get rid of us, and tried (and failed) to organise a gang bang against us) Ex then decided to not give a damn about the alliance and merge with FU, on the sole reason to try and stop the war, and as typical with Ex's decision (Seriously is fallenhobo a spy for Hotrex? Because no one can be that bad of a duke right?) It was bad recruitment, they recruited guys who left TRE to FU, and they recruited guys we was in the middle of oping.

As a result of this TRE was the ones who cancelled the alliance, and we was discussing going to fall on war with Ex, though nothing was decided (though we did believe it would likely happen) But we was still attacking the FU members, even those in Ex as they was refugees).

So that is the real reason we are at war, Ex constantly showing no consideration to TRE, and them merging with our enemy, without even telling TRE, and their reason for doing it was "You wouldn't do what we wanted, so we are making you do it", not me nobling their refugee friend three weeks ago. And All of TRE is quite looking forward to running joint ops with Infest, and for the record Ex, all of TRE will fight you, and will do so with Infest, and do it quite well :)

But finally, seriously Hotrex, how long has fallenhobo been a hotrex spy?

DeletedUser107592

Your so funny. You should see the mails from "ALL of TRE" especially those begging us to rim you.

bronzed

Sweet cool story bro, the problem is, since then, you just stabbed the entire of TRE in the back, after lying to them, kinda changes peoples opinion on you :)

DeletedUser107592

Let me help you out here a bit on how we "stabbed TRE in the back"

1. When you had your rant in our shared forum and then went and nobled that player we contacted Nathan and told him we wanted you kicked. Nothing happened.

2. When you ranted and threw your temper tantrums on an ongoing basis we again contacted Nathan and told him you were trying to disrupt the alliance and we wanted you kicked and again nothing happened.

3. We contacted Nathan again and told him you were continuing the garbage in the shared forum and we wanted you kicked and again nothing happened. At this point we had contacted him numerous times over your boorish and childish behavior and we were tired of dealing with it. We made it clear to Nathan exactly what was going to happen here so no one stabbed "tre in the back" other than you with your actions and behavior.

By the way, get it right, we recruited an ex Infest member.

bronzed

You forget the reason i was being abusive towards you, and nobled this player was because you stabbed TRE in the back by becoming allies with the tribe we was at war with, and was planning a merge.

Yeh i know you will deny it, say there was no talks and such, but FU said what was going down, you denied it, then it happened.

For once, grow a pair, and admit the truth, you've blamed Hotrex for everything, blamed Infest for everything, in the past blamed ~@~ and iGouge when you was at war for them, now surprise us all and for once admit your own faults, if you respected the fact FU attacked TRE, and TRE was defending ourselves, and was never going to end the war, TRE and Ex would still be allied, i wouldn't of ever insulted you, and your friend in our area would never of been nobled.

:)

DeletedUser103537

Normally don't post on this world externals kind of boring but this could be interesting though I don't see a map would be nice if someone could make a cool map not one of those tw stats ones.

DeletedUser107592

Well, lets start with your claim we tried to "bully" Infest using TRE and @ as back up. Lets just separate a little of the truth from your lies. If you got back to the Infest thread where they declared on everyone someone asked why they declared on everyone and not just EX. Here is killpots reply. There was no bullying. Come on, get real. Who would have used @ to try and bully anyone with the shape they were in at the time. They just "expected" the alliance to declare on them.

All those tribes are in alliance.We expect the tribes would of followed and declared on us.

As far as this "I have blamed..." your full of it again.

Lets set the record straight. In every tribe you always have some player in this case you who thinks they know better than everyone else. You tried the same garbage of instigating things when you were in @2 to include bullying your own tribe mates there. When that didn't work you ran to TRE where once again you started the same garbage all over again there.

According to Nathan you were not in a leadership position there, but while still allied with EX and supposedly while at war with Hot Rex with Ex you were contacting Hot Rex players trying to negotiate a Nap with them.

You have tried to instigate to get TRE to ally with Infest and fight against EX while still allied with EX and supposedly fighting with them against Hot Rex.

And this all predates the FU situation its not a new development. Bottom line TRE was using the FU situation to do anything they could except fight Hot Rex just like Cities and his tribe used the situation with Infest to avoid fighting MW.

If your in an alliance, West versus East as in this case then thats what you do, you fight the east.

Not this garbage of "we really want to be a member of the alliance, we really need to stand together and fight together against Hot Rex and MW....and you go get started and we will be along to help.ummm...ummm...as soon as we are done fighting the bunny rabbits, the kitty cats and every other tribe we can think of to avoid really having to help in that war"

And that was TRE in a nut shell. TRE was never going to end the war against FU because that meant they would no longer have any excuse not to fight Hot Rex.

Meantime on the other hand FU really wanted to fight Hot Rex, not just talk about it. Under the circumstances we decided to move on forwards with FU.

On one hand we have a tribe that wants to fight Hot Rex. On the other hand we have a tribe who is supposedly allied with us, who has a player who attacks and noble our player despite being allied with us because "he was protective of his farms", who constantly rants and raves on the shared forums and who is constantly instigating with other tribes. In fact you had done so much instigation the reason Nathan gave us for not kicking you was he was afraid you would run straight to Infest and start attacking TRE members.

As far as your BS about not "insulting us" if the moon was right, the clouds were not hiding the sun, etc, etc, etc, don't try that, you have a proven track record of insults and bullying but usually you are smart enough to only try it with your own tribe mates.

You wanted a war with Ex you got it. So man up and suck it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzed

I won't lie since you tried to force TRE and Infest into war (and say what you want, i've seen the messages saying if Infest declared on Ex over the situation, you would have TRE and ~@~ brought in)

Now Infest was helping you before you decided to recruit from them, and TRE was actually working against Hotrex, until your new friends recruited TRE members, so as usual your one sided opinion is missing the facts.

And yeh there was some talk of a NAP so we can focus on FU, yano where that started from the duke himself? It was a option TRE was considering, dropping the alliance, NAP with Hotrex so we can focus on FU. And the reason we was considering this? Because of your diplomacy with FU, lets not forget, this was never of alliance of friendship, was a alliance of necessity. If the TRE and iGouge war never happened, it would of been move than lightly of been TRE v Ex, but iGouge happened, so we had to play nice with you. If the East was as split as the West, TRE would've declared on Ex, four or five months ago.

But Mister Hobos, a tribe you was allied with, attacks you, tries to organise a gangbang on you, and recruits from you, you don't just roll over and play dead, you defend yourself, and in the end i believe TRE's opinion was 'TBH we are all going to get rimmed by Hotrex, but before that happens we are at least taking down the b*st@rds who stabbed us in the back' (being FU, but i spose that is now essentially Ex, right?

So to cut through it all,

A) Yeah I have wanted TRE to declare on Ex, and ally with Infest, since Ex caused the Ex/Infest war, not only did Ex start it, and morons to do it, but Infest actually has a decent leader and you can communicate with them as they have brain cells. But it wasn't something I forced people knew my viewpoint, and that was that, and TBH if the west was ever going to defeat Hotrex, it would have to be with Ex dead, because Ex is the biggest problem (Hell TRE was actually talking about ending the FU war, on all members apart from the jumpers, and the FU council who started it, but Ex got involved, and messed that up), as if Ex (or maybe just Mr Hobo himself) was dead, the west would actually be unified

B) Yeh I spoke to a Hotrex member about a NAP to fight FU, I also did this with the then dukes permission, and knowledge, and TRE had a vote on that course of action. This was done as a result of your little family connections with FU, where we voted to continue war with FU, even at risk of you ending the alliance

C) Your right we was never going to end the war with FU, however it is REALLY hypocritical for you to complain about the TRE war, when TRE was fighting back after FU declared, attacked us breaking the alliance, and took our members, now we are meant to just let that go, but you won't give up your war where you recruited one of their members, you congrats, for making yourself sound like a bigger moron, but also adding hypocrite to the list.

D) Thats what nathan said to you, which i am guessing was said to shut you up, after the incident, i had secured a invite to Infest, and told Nathan and the council "If you want, considering how Ex are being i am more than happy to go to Infest, as TRE and Infest are NAP there would be no attacks, and i can fight Ex without ruining the TRE/EX alliance", I even made the offer again the other day when the declaration was made, never once was that accepted, so nathan knew if he wanted me to leave and go to Infest i would and there would be no attacking on TRE, but he declined, so i have a feeling that was just said to shut you up

E) Does it really count as nobling one of your members if i launched my train before he was your member? :\

F) Bullying, no, i'm honest, and wasn't afraid to cool you a idiot, which from what i have seen on here in the past you should be use to, coz that is a very common opinion

G) Yano i've never heard a non-Ex member say a single good word about Mr Hobo, even noche the Hobo co told me she had become co-duke because Mr Hobo was terrible at dealing with people.

But you still haven't answered the most important question of all.

Terrible duke or Hotrex Spy?

DeletedUser

It is a shame that when you were ceasing to so fall behind the HR/MW alliance you both have a rough Divorce

DeletedUser108957

This should be an interesting war, although the competition of Hotrex and ~MW~ is significantly decreased.

Any visual evidence of these "lies" from either side? 4 out of 5 times, it's misunderstanding more than lying.

DeletedUser107592

I won't lie since you tried to force TRE and Infest into war (and say what you want, i've seen the messages saying if Infest declared on Ex over the situation, you would have TRE and ~@~ brought in)

Now Infest was helping you before you decided to recruit from them, and TRE was actually working against Hotrex, until your new friends recruited TRE members, so as usual your one sided opinion is missing the facts.

And yeh there was some talk of a NAP so we can focus on FU, yano where that started from the duke himself? It was a option TRE was considering, dropping the alliance, NAP with Hotrex so we can focus on FU. And the reason we was considering this? Because of your diplomacy with FU, lets not forget, this was never of alliance of friendship, was a alliance of necessity. If the TRE and iGouge war never happened, it would of been move than lightly of been TRE v Ex, but iGouge happened, so we had to play nice with you. If the East was as split as the West, TRE would've declared on Ex, four or five months ago.

But Mister Hobos, a tribe you was allied with, attacks you, tries to organise a gangbang on you, and recruits from you, you don't just roll over and play dead, you defend yourself, and in the end i believe TRE's opinion was 'TBH we are all going to get rimmed by Hotrex, but before that happens we are at least taking down the b*st@rds who stabbed us in the back' (being FU, but i spose that is now essentially Ex, right?

So to cut through it all,

A) Yeah I have wanted TRE to declare on Ex, and ally with Infest, since Ex caused the Ex/Infest war, not only did Ex start it, and morons to do it, but Infest actually has a decent leader and you can communicate with them as they have brain cells. But it wasn't something I forced people knew my viewpoint, and that was that, and TBH if the west was ever going to defeat Hotrex, it would have to be with Ex dead, because Ex is the biggest problem (Hell TRE was actually talking about ending the FU war, on all members apart from the jumpers, and the FU council who started it, but Ex got involved, and messed that up), as if Ex (or maybe just Mr Hobo himself) was dead, the west would actually be unified

B) Yeh I spoke to a Hotrex member about a NAP to fight FU, I also did this with the then dukes permission, and knowledge, and TRE had a vote on that course of action. This was done as a result of your little family connections with FU, where we voted to continue war with FU, even at risk of you ending the alliance

C) Your right we was never going to end the war with FU, however it is REALLY hypocritical for you to complain about the TRE war, when TRE was fighting back after FU declared, attacked us breaking the alliance, and took our members, now we are meant to just let that go, but you won't give up your war where you recruited one of their members, you congrats, for making yourself sound like a bigger moron, but also adding hypocrite to the list.

D) Thats what nathan said to you, which i am guessing was said to shut you up, after the incident, i had secured a invite to Infest, and told Nathan and the council "If you want, considering how Ex are being i am more than happy to go to Infest, as TRE and Infest are NAP there would be no attacks, and i can fight Ex without ruining the TRE/EX alliance", I even made the offer again the other day when the declaration was made, never once was that accepted, so nathan knew if he wanted me to leave and go to Infest i would and there would be no attacking on TRE, but he declined, so i have a feeling that was just said to shut you up

E) Does it really count as nobling one of your members if i launched my train before he was your member? :\

F) Bullying, no, i'm honest, and wasn't afraid to cool you a idiot, which from what i have seen on here in the past you should be use to, coz that is a very common opinion

G) Yano i've never heard a non-Ex member say a single good word about Mr Hobo, even noche the Hobo co told me she had become co-duke because Mr Hobo was terrible at dealing with people.

But you still haven't answered the most important question of all.

Terrible duke or Hotrex Spy?

Its easy for some one to come in here and say what they want like "I saw the messages". In this case you have no idea how funny that is or why that is not even possible.

Again I will refer you to the killpots post. Funny how you claim you "saw the messages" when one of the two people I discussed this with in Infest hadn't. Wonder why or has it become obvious to you yet? Time for you to stop dissembling.

Infest was helping us: Two players from Infest were helping us by sending defense. Two. One of them was the person who left the tribe and who we invited after he left the tribe. He also arranged for the other player to help with defense. So much for the Infest help.

FU recruited from you: No one can recruit players from you unless they want to leave the tribe. In this case TRE players wanted to leave TRE and go to FU. In most cases its because of ineffective tribal leadership, or because they think they are running from the world, or because they are tired of the constant fighting in the forums of some donkey screaming and yelling about everything leadership tries to do. Get the hint.

You came in here and opened this thread, and then when I replied to it you have pretty much confirmed everything I have said. And you keep trying to rationalize it because of our relationship with FU. Time to put an end to that also.

Here is a cold hard fact for you. Just because you think you know what is going on doesn't mean you do. Time for you to give up trying to impress everyone with how much you know and how smart you are. I am going to put an end to that right now in the following two ways.

1. Apr 21
20:47 The tribe is now allied with [Fu].

So lets see, how much of that stuff you are blaming on EX and its relationship with FU happened before that? lol.

2. I have not even logged into 64 in about a month

So...why don't you go reread your posts again hot shot now that you know that. :) Sort of not only makes your question of "Terrible Duke or Hot Rex Spy" meaningless does it not.

But I have a question for you.

Are you Dumb or Dumber?

This should be an interesting war, although the competition of Hotrex and ~MW~ is significantly decreased.

Any visual evidence of these "lies" from either side? 4 out of 5 times, it's misunderstanding more than lying.

Normally I would agree with you. But not in this case. No misunderstanding here. Take for example about when bronzed talks about nobling the Ex player, how he was not in the tribe, travel times, etc.
Ex has the reports. The travel time the nobles were sent from to the Ex players village was 1 hour 52 minutes roughly. That player had been in Ex about 12 hours when the noble were sent.

So no misunderstanding there, just another of the endless attempts by him to stir up conflict between the two tribes.

1. You are allied with a tribe.
2. You know a player is going to join that tribe
3. You are protective of "your farms"
4. You go noble the player and then claim it was before he was in EX and it was because of Ex and FU's alliance.

He nobled the village on April the 8th and we allied FU on April 21st. Pretty much speaks for its self as to if it was a "misunderstanding or a lie".

The Lish

[Fu] screwed us around more than once, so we went from being allies with them to being against them (note, no formal declaration from either side just cancellation of the alliance, by us). We did not initiate any war, because we know all about the bigger picture, but we were not going to back down from them either.
The fact that a few players with no loyalty were swayed by nice words from another tribe's duke (where is he now?) doesn't mean that we were wrong to want to reclaim villages in our continents from those players, or that we were wrong to not want to be allied with them again after they'd attacked us and poached members from us.

April 27th Ex started recruiting from [Fu], fully aware that they were recruiting players that had once moved from TRE and that we were actively attacking and nobling.

When it became clear to us that you knew what you were doing, we dropped the alliance
Apr 28
23:52 The tribe has canceled their relationship with Ex.

There would be no declaration from our side, we just wanted to demonstrate that we weren't willing to remain allies with a tribe that would willingly act against us in such an overt way.

Cue the BS declaration to try and save face
Apr 29
02:40 Ex has declared war on the tribe.
-> Three weeks after the issues with bronzed - unless you're so sensitive that you consider harsh words in the forum as a reason for declaring?

bronzed

I do love you have shown your 'change of diplomacy' with FU, and saying, that clearly can't be the reason i took out your player.

We all know the arguments about FU/Ex started on the evening of the 7th of April, after Warlord the duke of FU said this

[4/7/2013 1:34:14 PM] Warlord228: 2 with links to Ex now
[4/7/2013 1:34:16 PM] Warlord228: which btw
[4/7/2013 1:34:19 PM] Warlord228: is our family tribe.
[4/7/2013 1:34:35 PM] Warlord228: as of tomorrow an attack on Fu will be one on Ex.
[4/7/2013 1:34:41 PM] Warlord228: well not even tomorrow
[4/7/2013 1:34:43 PM] Warlord228: later today :D

Though of course you denied it, amusingly you guys had different stories, your council said 'we have never spoke to FU', and the co-duke said 'We have started talks with them, but nothing is decided'

It was on the evening on the 7th of April TRE had a vote, the three options was

A) End the war with FU
B) Continue the war with FU, at risk of Ex ending the alliance
C) Continue the war with FU, end the alliance with Ex and look to NAP with Hotrex.

I think it was close but B won out, but people was peeved at Ex from there, but we wanted to focus on FU.

Now as i said some attacks was launched on the enemy, as i was launching them at night and his co-ords was in my history, and i wasn't checking the map, just sending from villages, however i had launched before he joined, and he launched when he had incoming, which does make him a refugee, and he admitted such a fact. So you recruited a refugee.

And join you guys? That was never agreed the agreement was he would be left alone so he could learn the basics of the game, he clearly had, and then join the Ex account and the villages would become TRE's.

So he could noble, so i decided he had clearly learnt all he needs to know, and i didn't want the friend of the tribe who was trying to screw us over in my back yard (afterall i run a tight ship) so i took him out, afterall he was friends with our enemy's ally. Afterall after you guys become allies with FU, it was obvious TRE/Ex alliance would have to end.

Though i do love how back on the 7th, Ex denied talking to FU or having a alliance, yet everything FU said, having a alliance, being family, merger with Ex is all coming true, so maybe just admit you was lying to us a month ago, makes it all easier :).

bronzed

TBH it was a quick divorce, we had no need to fight over the children, TRE let Ex have full custody of ~@~, and we are enjoying lazy afternoons with our sexy secretary Infest.

DeletedUser107592

Just a clarification on the order of events....

1. Cytokine Storm joins w64
Name: Cytokine Storm
First seen: 2013-03-20 04:03:23

2. Notification in the shared Tre/Ex forum of his arrival.
FallenHobos said:
on 20.03.2013 at 03:44[player]Cytokine Storm[/player] is a friend of mine. He has started in the west hoping to grow and join my tribe.

His vill is [coord]64|520[/coord]. I have a claim on his vill for the purpose of temporary protection for those who share a planner.

I am requesting that he not be attacked. Anyone wanting to offer any assistance in his growth is appreciated.

Thanks so much.

3. Followed by offers of assistance from Tre.
The Lish said:
Can I suggest he adds your name to his profile? .. That should provide further protection from being attacked by TRE out there :)
(And his to yours)

And/or add mine if it would help any further.

Mail me the size of his w/house I'll send a bit over.
sirrodrik said:
Fallen let me know where he might need some more resources will send as well!

5. And so he grew, learning the settings.

6. Cytokine Storm is invited to Ex to trade flags prior to offering village to Tre and deleting the account.
Apr 08
04:01 Cytokine Storm (deleted) joined the tribe.
Apr 08
04:00 Cytokine Storm (deleted) has been invited by FallenHobos.

7. Then the nobles arrived landing 15 hours and 29 mins after cytokine storm was a member of Ex.

Based on calculations from the information in the following report using this website
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=distance_calc

Origin village 62|523 Target village 64|520

Fields Spears Swords Archers Axes Scout Light Cavalry Mounted Archer Heavy Cavalry Ram Catapult Paladin Nobleman
3.61 00:57:41 01:10:31 00:57:41 00:57:41 00:28:51 00:32:03 00:32:03 00:35:15 01:36:09 01:36:09 00:32:03 01:52:10

Note the travel time for nobles is less than 2 hours.

[player]bronzed[/player]: [village]62|523[/village]
[player]Cytokine Storm (deleted)[/player]: [village]64|520[/village]
0702d2ad72.png

So in conclusion, Tre was informed of his arrival, Tre offered to assist his growth, Tre (Bronzed) sent nobles and conquered his village long after he had been in Ex.

@ Lish. It was not just the nobling of the village. It was the continual and ongoing ranting and raving combined with his "I decided" garbage as he clearly demonstrates in his post above. We addressed these issues with Nathan as we should have as your ally and gave him adequate time to address them which he failed to do. When it became evident he was not going to address them we decided to do it ourselves.

bronzed

Pretty sure I said all along while I launched on a Ex member, i started launching when he was tribeless, and never noticed the change in tribe status originally. So i don't really understand your point I've ALREADY admitted to attacking a ally, but also said why that happened. He was originally attacked before joining Ex. He admitted this in the forums, so if all you wanted was flags, whats the issue, you had time to deal with flags.

It was also agreed as he wanted to learn, when his time was done he would give the villages to TRE and jump over to his account, But as usual you are missing key facts, of everything that happened on the 7th of April. Cytokine had decided he was going to take his villages with him to his new Ex account, which TRE never agreed (and would never of agreed)

So it seems amusing to me that you guys changed the rules, and are now crying because it didn't go your way. TBH considering your alliance with FU that was in place on the 7th of April, but you never confirmed till later, as soon as they was confirmed, those K50 villages would of been nobled immediately anyway.

But lets cut the bs, if all you wanted Cytokine to do was learn the basics on the game, and then flag exchange, what exactly was the problem, he had learnt the basics, and had chance to exchange his flags? You achieved everything you wanted to happened, and TRE had let your friend learn everything we said we would leave him be to learn.

And long after? 19 hours or so isn't long after, and you are forgetting the important issue that attacks was sent, and had landed before he had joined Ex, but I am guessing you aren't going to share those reports eh?

However again lets look at the two sides of everything that went down on the 8th of April.

TRE attacked a 2 village friend of Ex in K50
Ex allied with a TRE enemy, and recruited the 2 village person who was at the point a refugee

You allied with FU before I attacked your friend (tbh that is why i attacked your friend, I didn't trust you before then, and at that point you showed everyone in TRE you couldn't be trusted after)

The reason why TRE as a tribe right now is fighting FU (which is now also Ex) and not focusing on Hotrex is simple. TRE members actual respect Hotrex, we don't respect FU (Tribe hopers, and alliance backstabbers) and now we don't respect Ex (Liars, manipulators and backstabbers)

And thats not just my opinion, that is the opinion of everyone in TRE, I may of been the first guy to want to take out Ex, but that is now how all of TRE feels (so to answer in your dec, yes TRE are helping me, they have been helping me tag incoming and offer support if it is needed, so your war isn't Ex v Bronzed, just so you know, it is Ex v every single member of TRE, and now our new allies Infest)

DeletedUser107592

"so your war isn't Ex v Bronzed, just so you know, it is Ex v every single member of TRE, and now our new allies Infest" :lol:

I know different for a fact.