ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser106615

Creaming who? Rim players! By? Large, experienced core players recruited from UZR! *clap clap*

DeletedUser

Yes ZOMBIE was impressive, fighting and reforming IMPACT, showing Riot! it shouldn't recruit its largest neighbor. Remember, this is all, in fact, pure opinion (Rednecks). ZOMBIE was impressive UNTIL they decided to recruit/recruit/recruit. Your records show it. Your member lists show it.

What is Play? Play was WarrCheffain, a couple of dedicated players, and then a whole bunch of rim players that do not contribute to our cause whatsoever. They got their boost in their game from HATE, namely the exRESIST folk. I for one, do not believe the claim that HATE and Play outnumbered ZOMBIE's elements, considering how many accounts they recruited from UZR/Riot!, especially considering HATE and Play didn't obtain any noticable members. Again, even Maghy was removed from HATE membership because of spy suspicions (or something like that). Also the gangbang doesn't really include UZR: ask Sobaks. UZR folded and joined you in like two seconds.

In the context of THIS war, you've had the free ride. You worked hard to get it, sure, but this war has been a cake-walk because you simply invited and watched the world turn blue (and what didn't turn blue attacked HATE, namely Love/GUARD). When did you ever feel threatened? Lines broken? With the beck and call of so many nukes and d, with so many active players now, and co-players to boot (while we had to deal with the common inactivity found in tribes that don't fill its member list with great players, or don't have that opportunity). I'd like to ask a direct question and see how long it takes to get a straight answer. ZOMBIE(s), do you believe you came into this war with a predetermined advantage by way of recruitment?

ok, back in the day there were 3 tribes who were each large enough that their interests would begin to conflict and 1 would begin to take superiority.

1. Impact (ZOMBIE)
2. Riot
3. The gian family of multiple tribes

(I dont count HATE/noodle as they are and always have been plagued by internal issues)

each could make a bid for superiority, and they all knew war was inevitable. Gians merged into Riot, thus tipping the scale into riots favor (numbers wise) war ensued, I am sure all can agree, ZOMBIE bashed straight through Gian meat shields and began fighting riot proper. As an outsider you could say that ZOMBIE looked to be taking an edge with Riot counter attacks showing up in force. To make a long story short, ZOMBIE gaines a nice chunk of land.

Those riot members werent noobs. neither are those in ZOMBIE. so why wouldnt you go to the tribe who has earned your respect through bloodshed, rather than say a tribe who wouldnt stand a chance? As you know some riot wouldnt join ZOMBIE at first and went to UZR. and that brings up my next point.

I dont know why the hell you like to bring it up, but your knowledge of the history of that area is deplorable. Rx was created by the players xCyber, Demon Flayer, and ASF. Cyber left, ASF left and it was just Demon. And i built that little rim tribe up from the ground. (I am Demon Flayer) I had gians (before and after they merged into riot) at constant war with us until we started turning it around and finally made some progress back after some inactivety issues were cleared up. So from its conception Rx was always anti-Riot and pro ZOMBIE. I was good friends with Jack and many other ZOMBIE players (I even did a stint in their tribe until real life sucked me away) Eventually we gave riot a ceasefire for reasons i cant remember (red or brett can answer that). Again Rx is still quite pro ZOMBIE and was looking at joining ZOMBIE upon a later date. looking for more expansion for my restless members we set our sights north on a tribe known as urban. We had a few skirmishes, but due to a careless co-player, our co-duke and frontline got banned. the war came to stagnation. As time went on (with ZOMBIE and riot warring) dallock and my coplayer (I was on vacation at the time) started talks of a merge. I returned and thought "great, that would be a good bolster for our ranks" which yes, though it also came with a bit of anti-ZOMBIE sentimentility. As im sure both tribes will acknowledge, merging Rx and Urban was the biggest mistake weve ever made and I have made as a duke for them. Eventually when riot was loosing more ground, a few started looking at new places to call their home, of course this brings more anti-ZOMBIE into UZR.

Eventually it turned into war with ZOMBIE (I was not in favor of this but was outvoted) and waah-lah! being on the southern border (was playing as menethern at the time) I got destroyed. my connection ran out, and i was away for 4 days until i returned. When I returned my tribe had fallen apart, inactivety was rampent and those players closest to the plague were raveged. Another segment had broken off (SPQR) with former Rx players and were friendly to ZOMBIE.

The point of this, is why wouldnt you expect these players to join? Many were friends of ZOMBIE players, there was still conflict among the two groups in the tribe so wonder they took the first chance they got at joining friends.

Also, ZOMBIE had to work to get its way to where it is. read lucayas post a few pages back and it shows just a small insight on challenges ZOMBIE has had to face in its existence.

As for your ramblings about ZOMBIE entering the war with a predetermined advantage you really must be joking. HATE started the war. Plus in my eyes they have always been an inferior tribe, living off one diplomatic backstab to the next. From their promise to help UZR fight ZOMBIE (should have jumped on the chance their to maybe have a shot) to their backstab on ZOMBIE by ignoring their grace period and declaring on a tribe who was ready around the clock.

HATE has good members (the few the proud) but their leadership has always been so poor its like friendly fire. Of course you will have your players that will flake out at the beginning of a war, welcome to tribal wars, but to blame your losses on not recruiting? well thats inexperience and will be fixed in time.

also your pot shots at red are hilarious, red is a better player now than you could ever hope to aspire to be.

Now dont use Rx "merge" as an excuse for your complaints any longer you dont know your history of the area, or the tribes very well and whenever you post of them it further weakens the foundation (if you ever had one) of your argument.

All in all, GO ZOMBIE!

DeletedUser

why are people still trying to explain to this bitter little pill, no matter what you explain to him, he simply doesnt have the experience or understanding to comprehend what youre saying so it is pointless to try....i know, i realised this days ago after trying to explain to him, so now i dont bother, his opinion is based on him being butthurt about how unfair TW is

DeletedUser

I think its that tiny moral compass that some possess that says you should try to set things straight for someone who is confused. Plus I got tired of hearing him whine my old tribes name.

Best of luck to you lot i shall go back to my slumber until i am needed again

DeletedUser106615

So basically you decided to hop on the forums to show off your glorious little TW start up. I'm sure this post will earn you many admirers :icon_wink:. As annoyed as you are with me, I am likely equally as annoyed :icon_neutral:. I just don't have 50 ZOMBIE fanboys to back me up and agree with me.

My first post here was against ZOMBIE bragging, and I said multiple times that ZOMBIE's recruitment is an opportunity they took, and one that is the obvious choice. I can sense the disbelief in your text. "Why wouldn't we join ZOMBIE". My question is simply: why are ZOMBIE bragging so much when they took no small advantage by recruiting? I really couldn't care less about what happened with your tribe's history. All I know is that what was originally going to be a fight for ZOMBIE turned into a invite for UZR. And if you just quoted me, why on earth are you referring to Lucaya's ZOMBIE history post? I said before that ZOMBIE was impressive before they decided to start recruiting. My posts are all referring to this war, the war that has these people and you bragging/being arrogant. (Is this too hard to explain?)

And I'm not joking about the predetermined advantage. Just because HATE had to initiate a war does not mean ZOMBIE didn't have a recruitment advantage. Because you guys did. You guys are trying to work your way around it or ignore it. I like how I can ask a direct question and get nothing but people calling me jealous and bitter because they can't/won't face my arguments :icon_sad:.

As for Red. For one thing, I do not aspire to be good at this game. He can be better than me all he wants, for what that's even worth. Secondly, my shots at Red come from his shots at me. Third, he, and most of you continue to justify and defend your recruitment as if that allows you to negate the advantages it gave you. You do it so you can defend your bragging and look like you actually earned/worked your way to these leads. (ZOMBIE before recruitment = hardworking, ZOMBIE in context of this war = recruit/huge player advantage).

As long as TWStats shows that ZOMBIE picked your players up, I will continue to cite the recruit-all-the-good-players-in-the-North merge as a means of showing ZOMBIE why they are winning.

DeletedUser

Glad I left this world all that time ago, same stuff, same arguments... after all this time. Sigh, I expected more.

DeletedUser98503

Okay then we had an advantage of course we did, We have done a lot more success then both your tribes combined in this world so you get a bonus with that :lol: and damn when I recruit half of Play tribe which what we all know is pretty soon, Can you just pretend like you don't see it.

DeletedUser107874

Man I miss this haha, people still hating on ZOMBIE lol
We proved more in this world then anyone by a long shot
Counted down and out so many times and yet prevailed every time with pure teamwork and co ordination
My favorite world so far tbh having been through the whole East/Impact/ZOMBIE ordeals
Having been there right from the start with the war for our k against FAITH and co with only a handful of us in the k

Miss ya Matt ;)

DeletedUser

Okay then we had an advantage of course we did, We have done a lot more success then both your tribes combined in this world so you get a bonus with that :lol: and damn when I recruit half of Play tribe which what we all know is pretty soon, Can you just pretend like you don't see it.

I was expecting that after warchiefein is gone a deal between Play and ZOMBIE would be reached. I even predicted a possible allience of ZOMBIE and PLAY, during RIOT and Urban era i.e Nov 2012.

Q1) How 26 players can be recruited in Zombie while their are only 6 slots available?
Q2) Did Solscend agreed to join, as on external he do not like Zombie recruitment policy, but when he is being recruited it is ok for him? :)
Q3) What kind of leadership role Play would get in ZOMBIE?

DeletedUser98503

A1) I'll have to kick 20 ZOMBIE members starting from bottom and going up.
A2) Of course he's coming who doesn't want to be here, I have a secret mail which is only for my eyes, No matter how much solscend pleads there is no secret mail and asks for proof, I can't give it because it's a secret.
A3) Their role would be more slavery, Addressing me with "Master" before my name, Fighting hard on the battle field and I swoop in once their target goes inactive and of course they all must donate me 3 villages each per month.

DeletedUser106615

Okay then we had an advantage of course we did,

All I really asked for, Alyxar :). Still bragging though :icon_cry:. If you had the advantage like that, then bragging about winning is moot. I would love to join your tribe. That way I can argue with you guys all I want <3.

Pac, most of the "hating" in the last ten pages was by me. And I'm only hating on their actions in context to this war brah. Idk why you're generalizing it. I've already acknowledged the OG Zombies, but their attitudes in light of their choices leading up until now stand in stark contrast to their otherwise impressive record :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser98503

You're only looking at ZOMBIE in the last few months and saying things, This world has been going for over 400 days, To say our record in total in unimpressive then you must be delirious, We've fought since day 1 more then any other tribe on this world, HATE got their ass whooped off Riot! and that pretty much sums up their entire Existence of Noode/HATE on this world so of course their players are gunna be worse then ours, Play have done nothing else apart from war ZOMBIE.

I'll brag if I want because I can, Until I'm stopped In game then the bragging will stop But yano I'm an OG ZOMBIE.

DeletedUser

A1) I'll have to kick 20 ZOMBIE members starting from bottom and going up.
A2) Of course he's coming who doesn't want to be here, I have a secret mail which is only for my eyes, No matter how much solscend pleads there is no secret mail and asks for proof, I can't give it because it's a secret.
A3) Their role would be more slavery, Addressing me with "Master" before my name, Fighting hard on the battle field and I swoop in once their target goes inactive and of course they all must donate me 3 villages each per month.

Lol 20.. so youre recruiting someone else that isnt play then, theres only 8-9 people in play that are productive and do anything useful, the rest are either inactive, or just scared to attack zombie, im not bashing play btw, just stating the truth that most of the productive play members will agree with.

Lolled at this post, mainly the master part. creative post ;].

DeletedUser106615

I've already acknowledged the OG Zombies, but their attitudes in light of their choices leading up until now stand in stark contrast to their otherwise impressive record :icon_neutral:.

Otherwise unimpressive. Can we get a lawyer in here? Beating out the much larger Gians+Riot! merge = brag. What if Gians and Riot! had coordinated well and bested you? If they started bragging and calling you shit, wouldn't you have the inclination to point out their recruitment advantage? Well? Would you?

DeletedUser98503

"If" But they didn't. And Riot! isn't the only war we were in.

XX/CENSOR/EGO/WASP More as well but they're the only ones major for me.

And no, I've played this game long enough to understand how tribes succeed and win, If my tribe loses then so be it, I have been in your position in past worlds but I didn't care to go post all over the externals about it.

If Play would of been in more wars no doubt they'd of recruited players along the way.

DeletedUser106615

Bro it's not about winning or losing I'm going all over the externals about. It's not about recruitment. It's about your tribemates' attitudes and bragging. The reason it annoys me is exactly that their bragging and sense of confidence/arrogance is unwarranted. You don't really do it, but I'm simply determined to take on any ZOMBIE bragger that wants to justify just what in the hell they're being such meanies about :mad:.

DeletedUser

zombie brags...because it can

its won most wars, killed more troops, defended best and is rank 1 tribe on the cusp of winning the world

on the other hand, we have players like you, crap oda and bitter about being beaten by your betters, if you were a capable player, you would have more oda, more villas and be in a better tribe, your not any of those things, which clearly shows you suck and to give us all lolz, you come here and show us how butthurt you are
you ask for us to be magnanimous in victory, screw that i hope more zombie come here and rub your nose in it because it clearly upsets you to the nth degree
some dy in the far flung future, you may be good enough to be a part of the winning team, but i doubt it given your ever changing attitude, you simply dont have the team player mentality it takes to win worlds, but thats ok, keep sending me those tears of how unfair it all is, your tears give me nourishment and my imaginary soldiers added strength in their ax arms