w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser74275

I think you got a problem mate, no need to be so angry and sarcastic all the time

DeletedUser

I'm not the one trying to make tribe-partisan comments in a map thread, that's you, twigy, and Az...and twigy and Az were joking :icon_neutral:.

Just say sorry, I missed the joke, and bow out. No need to get so srs.

DeletedUser74275

Would explain why they support your villages :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please don't get started with that. A tribe of 300k had one player who used to be a bit larger supporting one Wobble player because of their connection to them from over 5 years of playing, and you're really going to get into this over a joke? Move along. I could bring up small players or tribes doing the same for TB!, your joke is not funny.

DeletedUser74275

Please don't get started with that. A tribe of 300k had one player who used to be a bit larger supporting one Wobble player because of their connection to them from over 5 years of playing, and you're really going to get into this over a joke? Move along. I could bring up small players or tribes doing the same for TB!, your joke is not funny.

it was just a joke (although it really did happen), get over it, no need to be so srs :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

/facepalm you've got the worst sarcasm detectors ever. I give up.

DeletedUser74275

Of course when they will die, with so noobish council members which dont know nothing about war lol they before cant also too win 5x smaller tribe
:icon_eek: .......:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hey it's me old buddy Agent Smith,
Don't worry i will soon sort this lot out with the true drunken monkey style :icon_wink:

What i want to know is how has the world already come down to 2 tribes this early??

DeletedUser

Long story, itchy. You gonna be on the winning side this time :icon_razz:? Or will you wanna join when TB! loses?