ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser107874

On a final note, please stop thinking that you control us. There are certainly great players in zombie, saphrax is certainly one solid player that I've had many chances to scrap with. But mind the attitude. You want respect, we'll give you respect. You want attitude, here's attitude. How are you going finally defeat us? Think up of more and more complicated ops? Convince people to throw another 2000 nukes at celestialmonkey? 3000? 4000? Guess what, here's our way. All we have to do is quit together. Black, Chess, me, solscend and trigaa. Have fun nobling barbs in the future for your epic win. Please mention it on your future profiles how you have managed to win world 61.

Some one can't hack it, bye bye (wave)

You talk about how we haven't endured the hardships you have..
We have, we just had the skills to climb up out and become the tribe that creates the hardships for others

We have been the ones taking flack from everyone the whole world, having everything we've done scrutinised by the world
Every time something was done or not done, it was all over the forums and we were put down for it
We won some great wars and were given some praise but the scrutiny did not end

All you've had to do is fight to survive, we've had to do the same on top of trying to keep up an image that could be respected but its never enough for the world, and never will be.

Its always a different story when the tables are turned and you get to see all the hypocrites running around

DeletedUser

the old East/impact/zombie tribe i remember won all wars they pretty much fought by a landslide

even when riot disbanded Zombie (*impact*) they still continued to fight and got all back together and still had more conquers than riot had ever gotten from them.

DeletedUser

most people in here talk shit because they never really have to experience hardship.

the following are my opinions are I'm pretty convinced they aren't that far off from fact:
- Hate can try harder.
- Play is a rim tribe, against Zombie standards, its as good as not being a tribe at all. You have your spies, you know how people Play-ers generally respond to incomings (i.e sending 5-6 circulars in caps).
- Zombie is roughly 3x the size of Play. assuming on par skill levels (a rather absurd assumption), please check the "opponents defeated" section in Rankings -> War. Zombie's stats aren't exactly 3 times Play, is it? Hate's stats are absolutely pathetic compared to anything else though.

If we quit, is it really defeat? Please ask players who have scrapped with me before, you know damn well the chances of taking any of my villages as long as I'm on a computer isn't that high, even if you got a 400 mill tribe backing you up with endless supplies of nukes and fakes. If you win this world in a couple of years, when all those sim city players in the back nobling barbs and internals win along with the tribe, is that really a win? On paper it is. But to real players, it doesn't matter. One day, it's just not gonna be as worthed as getting a gf, a job and proving talents in other, more useful aspects in this life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

As long as the world ends I don't care also want my PP at the end :icon_smile:

DeletedUser106615

Guys we have to op Alyxar and knock him out of top 3 so he doesn't get as much pp :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser98503

My plan is to cat Jester just before the world ends putting me to rank one

DeletedUser

most people in here talk shit because they never really have to experience hardship.

the following are my opinions are I'm pretty convinced they aren't that far off from fact:
- Hate can try harder.
- Play is a rim tribe, against Zombie standards, its as good as not being a tribe at all. You have your spies, you know how people Play-ers generally respond to incomings (i.e sending 5-6 circulars in caps).
- Zombie is roughly 3x the size of Play. assuming on par skill levels (a rather absurd assumption), please check the "opponents defeated" section in Rankings -> War. Zombie's stats aren't exactly 3 times Play, is it? Hate's stats are absolutely pathetic compared to anything else though.

If we quit, is it really defeat? Please ask players who have scrapped with me before, you know damn well the chances of taking any of my villages as long as I'm on a computer isn't that high, even if you got a 400 mill tribe backing you up with endless supplies of nukes and fakes. If you win this world in a couple of years, when all those sim city players in the back nobling barbs and internals win along with the tribe, is that really a win? On paper it is. But to real players, it doesn't matter. One day, it's just not gonna be as worthed as getting a gf, a job and proving talents in other, more useful aspects in this life.

1. HATE are showing the same skill level they have shown throughout this world
2. A tribe is a tribe, as for the spies and such thats play's fault for keeping them
3. ZOMBIE is fighting in every direction, plus you make the assumption every single member is pin point targeting play, which is hardly the case. Play is only ever fighting 10-15 (a rather bloated assumption) ZOMBIE members at any given time, plus there are inactives which play and ZOMBIE have munched on that bloats stats on both sides. So with all of these different variables the only stats that matter is whose king of the hill at the end.

If you quit, it is deafeat. It is your decision but i dont think anyone will really care whether you do or dont. On the records it will still show ZOMBIE on top and thats all that will end up mattering. If you all mass delete in rebellion, kudos, Jack will have to increase claim limit for KT to eat your barbs and ZOMBIE will get the premium.

To real players, the experience and pp is all that matters, and ofc its not as worthwhile as all those things you mentioned, but most of us have lives outside this game where we do have those things :icon_rolleyes:.

So instead of making rages here, why not delete, and go get one of those worthwhile things

DeletedUser106615

Go away :icon_neutral:.

If you really believed what you said, you wouldn't be so vehemently posting and bashing. ZOMBIE's win was not impressive. You were just some UZR recruit so I don't know why you're puffing your chest. Yes, we will gladly delete and leave you in your delusions of victory and premium points. It makes no sense to brag when the only ones who will support you are in your own tribe.

But maybe we're just different people. That Machiavelli guy once said that "the ends justify the means". There's been tons of debate about that. In your eyes "ohoho ZOMBIE's on top, king of the hill, bragbragbrag". To me the manner in which this all came about is pretty meh. If I can't convince you that it's inappropriate to brag as one of ZOMBIE's many recruits, you sure as hell aren't going to convince me that ZOMBIE won a fair fight and that deleting is any meaningful defeat. It's defeat btw, not deafeat.

So we may as well just stop here. I don't enjoy when things get personal and we start bringing real life into this, but technically you'll be losing more "real life" than us over the next few months :icon_wink:.

Psihic

If you really believed what you said, you wouldn't be so vehemently posting and bashing. ZOMBIE's win was not impressive. You were just some UZR recruit so I don't know why you're puffing your chest. Yes, we will gladly delete and leave you in your delusions of victory and premium points. It makes no sense to brag when the only ones who will support you are in your own tribe.

But maybe we're just different people. That Machiavelli guy once said that "the ends justify the means". There's been tons of debate about that. In your eyes "ohoho ZOMBIE's on top, king of the hill, bragbragbrag". To me the manner in which this all came about is pretty meh. If I can't convince you that it's inappropriate to brag as one of ZOMBIE's many recruits, you sure as hell aren't going to convince me that ZOMBIE won a fair fight and that deleting is any meaningful defeat. It's defeat btw, not deafeat.

So we may as well just stop here. I don't enjoy when things get personal and we start bringing real life into this, but technically you'll be losing more "real life" than us over the next few months :icon_wink:.

When all the map is blue, how can that be a delusion of victory ?

DeletedUser

haha i love it, the grammar nazi comes out when his argument falls apart

your statement is puerile and your tears feed me more, you hate to be a loser, but this is your role, please try and be a little less bitter and keep those tears coming loser

DeletedUser106615

^Getting kinda creepy Tomsky.

I say delusions because what kind of victory has this been? A hard earned fight? Or a shallow slide into mediocrity? Map may be blue, but you can do that by erm, recruiting.

Tomsky I was correcting spelling, not grammar. And this is the third time you've told me my argument has fallen apart... and just left it at that. Where? Sometimes I get the feeling you don't know what my argument is, but it seems like we will never understand each other. What you're basically saying is, "I win, your arugment has fallen apart". That's like me proclaiming Play's win over ZOMBIE. No one believes you.

And you know what's funny; you choose to focus on the more tangential points of my posts. And you still get them wrong. I'd say you're embarrassing yourself but there are only ZOMBIE posters in here.

DeletedUser

now im kind of curious what your definition of bragging is, as i dont believe anything in my post was all "YA! GO ZOMBIE W3 S0 1337!" I countered his post in a respectable manner, now on to what you said:

1. Deciding if a win is "impressive" or not is subjective to many things, like what side you are on and what skill level. I think i said above that a win is a win. Actually my favorite part of your post was "zombie's WIN was not impressive". I like how you are already admitting defeat even when play has held up for so long, as that is a notable accomplishment.

2. No im not "Just some UZR recruit" I told you before you know a minimal amount of the history in this world, but if thats what makes you happy go ahead as eventually you will be "Just some villages under ZOMBIE control" (go ahead and save that prediction)

3. If you will gladly leave and delete, please do as it saves us all the trouble, what was that old saying? You may talk the talk, but you wont walk the walk or something like that.

4. what delusion is there about victory? like psihic said, if the maps blue it certainly isnt a delusion, and neither will the PP be :icon_razz:

5. The manner in which it could come about could be absolutely ridiculous, but it still doesn't matter. That also is subject to opinion. To the rest of the world and those who have a few worlds under their belt, its been a steady straight forward world. Multiple tribes had a chance to be in the same position ZOMBIE is in now (Riot held #1 for quite a while) but it came down to skill in war that has led them to this position (and war tends to lead to recruitment in some cases)

also this may not have occurred to you, but english is not some of our first languages and it certainly isnt mine. So if i misspell a word i wont waste my time going to fix it, instead ill go send more fakes. Your tribe mate brought "real life" into this because he is angry and frustrated (frankly he talks more trash about your own tribe and HATE more than 90% of ZOMBIE does).

The post toward t0msky is funny as you yourself focused on my spelling of the word defeat. Your argument has no foundation and makes most of your post illegitimate. He just tells you your argument is invalid because theres no use trying to explain things to you as he has like 5 times already. You are just as entrenched in your point as any ZOMBIE poster in here, and to your comment that you can turn the world blue by recruiting:

Rank/Tribe/Points/VW/LV/Ratio/ODA/ODD
1 ZOMBIE 343.957.251 36.272 17.385 2.1 5.584.646.446 7.135.958.976

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,160
Side 2: 3,561
Difference: 1,599

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,254,010
Side 2: 33,460,950
Difference: 16,793,060

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42,242
Side 2: 40,764
Difference: 1,478

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,587
Side 2: 2,547
Difference: 3,040

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 382,842,037
Side 2: 326,299,071
Difference: 56,542,966

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,983,134
Side 2: 23,647,617
Difference: 28,335,517

chart

And that isnt the stats from East/Impact/ZOMBIE1

DeletedUser92671

imo Play should take pride in the fact you gave ZOMBIE the best fight.

just be happy in the knowledge that even though everyone will remember ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE will remember Play.

being butthurt about loosing looks bad no matter how your enemy beat you.

DeletedUser106615

I think there's a difference between silently being butthurt, and making a case about it :icon_wink:.

My post about spelling was just something I tacked on as an afterthough. Not my focus and I actually probably shouldn't have done that (my bad) :icon_neutral:.

As for those stats: this is something difficult to prove, but easily inferenced. ZOMBIE's recruitment led to those gigantic stat leads. If you field more players of better caliber, of course you're going to be winning. I've only been trying to check ZOMBIE arrogance and bragging from the start. Tomsky and Slow said things like we brag because we can, and we brag because we have a reason to. I responded by saying you brag because you think you're so good, and it doesn't make sense to brag when you've recruited so many good players that are now turning the war sharply into your favor.

Walk the walk hmm? Demon, we're the ones that have been fighting uphill this war, while you relaxed on the backs of your top recruits. ZOMBIE is the one that has been talking without amazing anyone. We, Play, don't "talk" about our ops on Lucaya and AlexWong; we actually "walk" that shit off somehow.

Monkey talking trash on his tribe and allies is simply him being honest, as he has experienced playing with them and has pulled miracles out of his ass against larger numbers. I don't take kindly to ZOMBIE's who talk trash when they face little adversity.

And, is no one else bothered by this? :icon_confused:
your statement is puerile and your tears feed me more
the feel of your tears of frustration please me
i love the feel of your tears as they fall across my feet, the salty tang of loser tastes good...keep sending them
keep sending me those tears of how unfair it all is, your tears give me nourishment and my imaginary soldiers added strength in their ax arms

DeletedUser

imo Play should take pride in the fact you gave ZOMBIE the best fight.

just be happy in the knowledge that even though everyone will remember ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE will remember Play.

being butthurt about loosing looks bad no matter how your enemy beat you.

Why u and amune left HATE and started a tribe of your own?

DeletedUser92671

I had some issues in the council/leadership in hate.

Amune was gunna quit but I talked him into staying with me :p