If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

Big fan of the recent defector hercules' tribe name and tag :lol:

yeah me being a Big fan of timing of all such allegations :) till the time the ship was cruising it was all good , there were posts about MM being the best tribe they have been in , and the best leaders ever to play with .

DeletedUser100410

Big fan of the recent defector hercules' tribe name and tag :lol:

i never liked that guy hercules

He once showed me he had 150,000 spears and 100,000 archers on one village which was not under attack, not even deep in enemy territory.

He got offended when i told him he was over stacked. And he claimed that he had just lost a villages stacked like that to W2V. I checked his ODD and it hadnt moved on months so i told him that and he blocked me :(

A noob and a liar.

When someone like that hates you or criticizes you it actually speaks well of your self imho

DeletedUser

Hercules had a grand total of 17 war conquers and 5.5 million ODA for the ENTIRE 250 days of war. Nothing more need be said.

DeletedUser100410

Hercules had a grand total of 17 war conquers and 5.5 million ODA for the ENTIRE 250 days of war. Nothing more need be said.

And he used to claim a lot of enemy villages and did nothing about those.

DeletedUser104264

I was really surprised to not get incoming from him when I moved into se k58. I am not complaining. Heartbeatracer really tried there for awhile to kick me out as did Crankyman for a bit.

DeletedUser

Not sure we're talking about the same guy here, but heartbeat used to send some attacks and then roll over for a few days, rinse repeat.

DeletedUser104264

Not sure we're talking about the same guy here, but heartbeat used to send some attacks and then roll over for a few days, rinse repeat.

That behavior is pretty close to what I saw but I think he tried a bit harder. I am pretty sure I got attacks daily for a week or so from Heartbeatracer. Crankyman was the most successful but he failed nonetheless.

I am not sure if the current deal was accepted yet, but I am hopeful.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't, even if all of W2V or all of what's left of MM vote against.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't, even if all of W2V or all of what's left of MM vote against.

Unless you know how every person will vote (novko?) then I think the vote failing is a real possibility. While certainly we will influence the players in MM to vote for the finish, nobodies vote can be guaranteed.

Imagine the following scenario, which I don't think is that impossible.

mm 13 vote in favor 10 abstain 10 vote against
w2v 19 vote in favor 14 vote against, 2 abstain
m2w 5 vote in favor 2 abstain
PAct 4 vote against 1 votes in favor
bull3t 7 vote against 1 vote in favor
idiots 1 votes against
TNT 1 votes against
MoM 1 votes against

38 against
36 for
14 abstain

result = 100% dominance

DeletedUser

Lord Bad assured me that there would not be 10 against votes in MM. Furthermore, the PACT against votes and bullet against votes are farfetched, to say the least. If we wanted to go to 100% we don't have to vote for it you know.

DeletedUser

Lord Bad assured me that there would not be 10 against votes in MM. Furthermore, the PACT against votes and bullet against votes are farfetched, to say the least. If we wanted to go to 100% we don't have to vote for it you know.

I Don't think the pact and bull3t votes are farfetched. I've spoken to these players about the vote before and their responses (despite their terrible performances) are often "we fight to the death". Perhaps Novko has some more recent direct input on how the players will swing.

DeletedUser

Their duke told me yesterday that he wanted to survive world's end. Voting for 100% is not the way to ensure that.

DeletedUser104264

Unless you know how every person will vote (novko?) then I think the vote failing is a real possibility. While certainly we will influence the players in MM to vote for the finish, nobodies vote can be guaranteed.

Imagine the following scenario, which I don't think is that impossible.

mm 13 vote in favor 10 abstain 10 vote against
w2v 19 vote in favor 14 vote against, 2 abstain
m2w 5 vote in favor 2 abstain
PAct 4 vote against 1 votes in favor
bull3t 7 vote against 1 vote in favor
idiots 1 votes against
TNT 1 votes against
MoM 1 votes against

38 against
36 for
14 abstain

result = 100% dominance

TNT won't vote against - not sure why you would even think he would vote against - he isn't still there because we dislike the guy.
Considering the idiots guy thinks opposite of you apparently, I would guess he would vote the 2 month option as well.
That puts us over right there. :)
Not a single person I contacted said they would vote for anything besides the 2 months option.
I highly doubt 14 W2V would vote against the 2 months option.