Proven

DeletedUser105935

Ok guys im board so lets get a discusion going on who you think has proven themselves on the opersite side and why.

Lets try to keep it nice i know there will be little flaming lets just leave it at small amounts.

my choise is sweetmisery he/she has proven that they can stand up to the biggest accounts on world and i have learnt that she deservs all the respect i can give because she has torn front apart granted with help but apart form one or 2 account many would need help.

please excuse spelling errors those who know me will understand

-sam-

DeletedUser

Not you, because of your appalling stats in the war and how you pretty much destroyed the account that was gifted to you in good faith.

But Seriously:

Andre - because he bounced back after being opp'ed and is now making up the lost ground
Deb - Because she be awesome
DA - Because I know he has taken sits throughout them being opp'ed and kept them above the waterline

DeletedUser105718

Proven what? All I remember was you making a fool of yourself in the forums.

Andre and sweetmistery are good players, I've seen both of them play and it's really obvious.

You are trying to attention whore, which is working, yet without the results you hopped for.

DeletedUser

I've not really been hugely impressed by anyone coming into this war. Perhaps that will change over time.

DeletedUser105935

Not you, because of your appalling stats in the war and how you pretty much destroyed the account that was gifted to you in good faith.

But Seriously:

Andre - because he bounced back after being opp'ed and is now making up the lost ground
Deb - Because she be awesome
DA - Because I know he has taken sits throughout them being opp'ed and kept them above the waterline

did i once say me hahah making youself look stupid bud

all i did was join a new account when i was up in the wasr i belive it was nere start with far amount of caps
i left to co lama due to not wanting an account all on my own

get the facts right bud