Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

DeletedUser

/we likes Robin, why would we fight him?
smileyvault-popcorn.gif

Good show for the audience :)

DeletedUser

FCB because it would be a challenge. And an interesting fight. But hey you should talk to me FCB every once in awhile lol. :)

DeletedUser

My personal interest on this world have for a long been to end it with 100% dominance and with about decent 30 players. Practically its gonna take long, but I have always thought if you win it other ways, its not fair for these decent 30 players who actually contributed the most.

And if we'd get rid of Robin who will get rid of weak players? (he knows who can match his skills and who can't) From that perspective he is doing me favor by making weaker players quit. Cheers Robin..

DeletedUser

My personal interest on this world have for a long been to end it with 100% dominance and with about decent 30 players. Practically its gonna take long, but I have always thought if you win it other ways, its not fair for these decent 30 players who actually contributed the most.

And if we'd get rid of Robin who will get rid of weak players? (he knows who can match his skills and who can't) From that perspective he is doing me favor by making weaker players quit. Cheers Robin..

Yea he is getting rid of the terrible players that is one good thing about it. I hope that you stick around until the end with 100% dominance. You deserve it.

DeletedUser

its always good to hear you let the weaker ones be eaten instead of defending them to achieve your personal interest. :)

DeletedUser

Oh no, you've got it wrong. There is no problem with defense or sitting when someone has sleep time etc.

My personal interest is on when players are still not good enough with help of above. World is almost 3 years old, and sometimes you wonder how players who don't have little over basic skills or contributed almost with anything survived this long..

DeletedUser

that is the structure of pirana... the way it was build and the way it will always be and the reason they dont deserve this world.

high quantity low quality :) its good that you are sick of that too. but it wont change by womble.. as they show no talent recently.

if you want to end up as a decent tribe with 30 nice people.. and something to be proud of at the end of this world.... start kicking those guys and eating them...

DeletedUser

Would help if i had council vote, but I wasn't in management since i returned and am not willing to return :) everything i said is of mine and not of tribes..

DeletedUser

It's very quiet here these days, it's been a year since I left how's it going?

DeletedUser

Some big losses for womble this month:

The Fear Inside Left 01st March 2013 - 04:16 0
KING MALLONE Left 27th February 2013 - 04:16 0
Schoike Left 23rd February 2013 - 01:16 0
wouter de ruiter Left 22nd February 2013 - 01:18 0
Royskie Left 17th February 2013 - 01:18 0
scherms62 Left 16th February 2013 - 01:17 0
Jukaister Left 11th February 2013 - 02:16 0
gigheesh Left 07th February 2013 - 02:13 0

Is the end coming?

DeletedUser

Is robin finally getting a run for his money? I see him going back and forth conquering villages with some PIRANA members.

WBB

Repinski

FNF.... When has w48 ever not been lazy other than in our battles on the externals?

File Not Found

FNF.... When has w48 ever not been lazy other than in our battles on the externals?

I wouldn't know. I kept my knowledge of actual world happenings to a minimum so as not to induce bias. This meant not looking at rankings, nobling data, or other stats, and basically a disinterest in discussing said matters. So, as far as I knew, it was always an active ever changing world, rather than some internaling / barb munching haven.

My bad I guess.

and to be fair, the on forum battling was pretty lazy too.

DeletedUser

Looks like most people want 100% - PIRANA are already past the 85% required for a vote.

DeletedUser

2 months and no post, you're damn right something has changed. Womble lost - it was only interesting in these forums when they thought they were winning.

Repinski

Pirana was always the more silent force of the forums and only spoke up sometimes when Womble poked at them.

DeletedUser

2 months and no post, you're damn right something has changed. Womble lost - it was only interesting in these forums when they thought they were winning.

Womble was winning for more then over a year, maybe you meant when they thought they were going to win the world, but winning the world is the mission for every tribe.......either way inactivity is a pain and the winner int his battle came down to the tribe with more people willing to play or replace and outlast......good job and mission complete