Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

talk about World 2?

Nope. We listen to Roo brag about w24 whilst roasting marshmallows by a campfire and sing sing-a-longs.

Oh, it also appears we have two members interested in writing to both creep us out and keep us enthralled. I think it's to just make us log in to read them. (LOOK OUT INACTIVES! IT'S A TRAP!)

DeletedUser

*shrug* it's how we keep them green, no one can ever call us inactive :p

DeletedUser

MagicalCloud today at 07:05
Hai, your daily mails delivery is here!

Okay, just wanted to point out... That it is not very clever of you to noble such small villages which are actually active... For example, you would be profitting a lot more when you would actually wait till this village was fully built. Sure you would loose a few more troops to clear it, but hey, that's the fun side about this game! Ain't it? ;)

MagicalCloud today at 07:08
But I just read your profile:
I'm JusT a NooB!!
So I will let it slide I guess. Take this advise for the next time you noble a village! ;)
hellhound82
You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

Think the noob part was a bit too much? :icon_razz:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1carlove apr 29,2013 20:08
my fellow [ally]-mm-[/ally] members, you should know i have been working to find our spy's within the tribe. I have worked mainly with [ally]w2v[/ally] tricking them into thinking im a spy and so far have revealed the following possible spy's, i would prefer to say dh and gp are not spy's but the evidence on dh is overwhelming through exchanged mails with [ally]w2v[/ally] members and same with the rest on the list except gp. But i will tell you the list below and it is strictly out of preference anyone on the list does not receive this mail.

Gp
dh
[player]orsio[/player]
[player]pwn4ge[/player]
[player]dudeja[/player]

i cant say for sure if any of these or spy's but i have reason to believe all but gp are spy's.

[player]1carlove[/player]

i can give evidence upon request.

:d :d

DeletedUser80927

counter counter counter intelligence?

or maybe counter counter counter counter intelligence?

Wait....I'm confusing myself

DeletedUser100410

I am interested about the "evidence"

His undisputable evidence was some mails from W2V players saying that those players were spies. I think those players were the only 5 active accounts in MM still fighting at that point and all either Duke or Baron of MM.

I still cant believe carlove was so stupid to think they were the spies...he was dismissed shortly after that mail, he deserved it

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol...he wanted shared forums between all tribes..probably he doesn't know that there is a tw external forum :D

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry for late update :D

1carlove May 21,2013 23:03
I see no reason for the recent attacks you have sent towards me as I am loyal to [ally]W2V[/ally], I am trying to build my army's for a attack on [ally]-MM-[/ally] but you are holding me back. I have not provoked you for quite some time and see little to no need for you to noble me out as I can take care of my villages better than you can seeing as you have so meany all ready. I have already made a promise to serve on your side of the war although I cannot say the same for the rest of my tribe although most do lean towards your tribes side. I have talked to [player]ralyn longs[/player] about this matter and have attacked [ally]-MM-[/ally] recently. If you can stop attacking me and tell [ally]M2W[/ally] to leave me alone I will prove to be a valuable asset I assure you.

[player]1carlove[/player] ~ I am no longer A neutral figure in this war.

DeletedUser100410

1carlove on 31.05. at 20:59
Congratulations for killing me and all, I will never understand the hate towards me but enjoy the end of the world for me. As you have meany of my villages I would appreciate you used them for "peace keeping purposes", this as in building nukes and sending them at -MM- of course. But now that the world had a end date there's no point in you trying. With love and gratitude I wish you luck,

Bye my secret love,

1carlove