w66 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

one players basher tribe isnt really a family :icon_rolleyes:

darkaniken2

Well they do everything that a family does but the only difference is that they get nothing in return.

Except I had never heard of them until you pointed them out. As a member of EGO, you'd think I'd know if we had a family tribe. o_O

DeletedUser

Except I had never heard of them until you pointed them out. As a member of EGO, you'd think I'd know if we had a family tribe. o_O
Well they are an extension of your tribe and they aren't the only one I saw couple more tribes just like them.

DeletedUser

Well they do everything that a family does but the only difference is that they get nothing in return.

"One players bashed tribe" if they were family I'd think they would be helping all of ego, not just the one player, unless you have a different view of family's...

DeletedUser

Yeah lets just split our family into 20 single player tribes, that won't look suspicious at all...

I am just stating the obvious, you use them as an extension to your own tribe which makes them your family whether you like it or not...

P.S DODO and DODO2 should be grouped together also

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sigh... No point arguing, was just stating the obvious.

But the fact you've been proved wrong by me and dark that they aren't family, one being its 'one players bashed tribe' (if you didn't listen before) and the fact dark didn't even know who they are until you pointed them out, proves they aren't a family tribe, just because the basher tribe decided to put 'ego' in there name makes them family? I think not.. If they had another name besides that I highly doubt you'd make such a big deal over them...

DeletedUser99562

PMS is no more although DoDo is family with the tribe called K-Y add it pl0x. I guess suit up isnt the only tribe hugging in the western part of the world :icon_redface:

Also, dodo 2 isnt really a tribe just pms renamed while we took the last few dead villages really.

Anyways bottom line as far a family tribes for DoDo theres only K-Y. and yes im one of the leaders so I can say for certain there are no other family tribes/branches whatever you wanna call it.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Well they are an extension of your tribe and they aren't the only one I saw couple more tribes just like them.

An extension of a tribe implies the entire tribe knows of their existence and usefulness. As I said, I had no idea there were there. There is no shared forum, no mention of them in the forum, and I've never heard of them. So I wouldn't call them family.

@skittle,

Will add now.

DeletedUser

Last ditch effort to save themselves from extinction? Or is it that all the female dodos have died and they really need the KY?

DeletedUser

Since DoDo2 is pretty much dead (full name of the tribe is DODO children) I would feel free to say that the female Dodo is long gone :)

So they merged part of Aliens and RIP and are now attacking what is left of those 2 tribes, too much backstabbing going on in that whole area :)