Back in action

USMCGator

Hello my friends back in action....

Hell yes its been awhile

Fortunately for me, my job or lack there of allows me to delve back in the world of stupidity call TW.

While I was never a highly active member of the forums, I look forward to trolling the hell out of you guys and being fairly confused(noob style) about the million mods that have been made to this game since I last played about 2 years ago...

Anyways, hope to get some amazing banter an S talking going on, while dealing with those that think that they run the RW because they have a million points in TW!

LEGGO!!

PS anyone link me to a banner thread... gots to get an update!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

erm.. welcome back? (also came back to TW after about 1 year and a half of quitting) what are the odds eh?

USMCGator

Yea yea bro... excited to either get back in the swing or getting killed depending on whats changed... the quest tut is making me laught... resources for building a barracks or messaging someone near me... seems like the noobs were getting killed too much...

Whoevers the mod in here stop in and let me know when I cross the line with cursing and the like... don't want to get banned on my first day... just set me straight... everyones different

USMCGator

I saw a post about someone getting freaked out about getting attacked by a barb... so the quest teaches noobs how to dodge?

I guess TW figured they could get more premium point money if the educated the masses better?

USMCGator

I mean sheet, I might have had the same reaction... last time I played weren't no quest tuts

I probably wouldn't run to the forums but at least the guy is active and uses the forums, still trying to figure out why things I've done don't register in the quest like invites, pallys etc... I already did it but the complete bar is grayed out.... whatevs...

USMCGator

26 still waiting for other villas to appear next to me... pretty boring until noob protection drops

USMCGator

I forgot what it was like to wait 45 minutes to build a spearman

DeletedUser

haha im just slowly waiting for me and my co's to get to the noble stage so i can start nobling noob family tribes

DeletedUser

well good luck in the north if we ever cross paths (not likely as i'm all the way in k76) then it'll be interesting

USMCGator

Oh I thought we had a PA going... we'll meet in the middle... LOL

USMCGator

Pretty GD excited to get 100 in resources soon ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is there nobody funny in this world?

Edit: I'm gonna troll someone near me....

USMCGator

wasn't my best effort but should draw at a minimum a response or a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct