Domino v TB

DeletedUser

He already is in-game. He just prioritized world 69 over 65 and his former tribemates.

DeletedUser

He already is in-game. He just prioritized world 69 over 65 and his former tribemates.

Urgh, how many times Or-el. I do not have time to lead, hence why I quit in the first place. If I am ever to duke, I will do it properly. Which requires a great deal more time than limited hauls start up. I'm not a half-measures kind of guy.

DeletedUser

Yeah Maria, my bad. The "not half measures" guy is playing the definition of a half version game of tribalwars (limited hauls) so he doesn't have to work as hard. But he has no time to offer pointers to the leaders he offered his full support to when quitting, or to play an account. He's busy "not doing half measures".

If you'll excuse me Maria, here's something more relevant than Nadir:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NUTS
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,018
Side 2: 1,066
Difference: 56,952

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, Or-el, I forgot you knew more about my RL and relationships with the current dukes of TB than I do ,to make a decision on what I am able to do.

Your statement of saying limited-hauls is a half-measures world really made me laugh. What does that make no-hauls, a no measures world? :lol:

There is a lot more to TW than farming.

DeletedUser

Maria, I suggest we ignore the pedant who just decided to attack my word choice, and focus on the war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 24
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 691,690
Side 2: 216,438
Difference: 475,252

chart
[/spoil]

Wonder if TB! will make any progress anywhere...

DeletedUser

i will or-el and yeah reggie i suggested it and they loved it..as promised to aza we change our name,but we could never compare to the NUTS of w38 though..stats will look different when we are done with zwa account..it's just pretty annoying we have limited means of getting nobles as fast as we could hence im resorting into catting my targets for now.

DeletedUser

Yarrr, cant believe I dropped me nuts and now they have gone Moldy and bad. Should be sweeping them up I should. Yarrr !

DeletedUser111558

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 28
Difference: 78

chart

Side 1: 972,652
Side 2: 232,562
Difference: 740,090

chart

Our latest op went better then TB's against wobble

Nick

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 1,149
Difference: 1,005

chart

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 21
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,211,945
Side 2: 9,738,566
Difference: 8,526,621

chart

Side 1: 880,044
Side 2: 200,582
Difference: 679,462

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Kugyuuu
Side 2:
Tribes: Pha~Q, TB!2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 101
Difference: 114

chart

Side 1: 2,066,773
Side 2: 941,812
Difference: 1,124,961

chart

Side 1:
Players: Dark Civnuj
Side 2:

Side 1: 374
Side 2: 293
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 3,503,854
Side 2: 2,900,805
Difference: 603,049

chart

Then as a whole tribe:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 781
Side 2: 663
Difference: 118

chart

Side 1: 7,213,238
Side 2: 6,212,104
Difference: 1,001,134

chart

Nuts are still leading the war, but lately TB/Pha q have stepped up their efforts and gained a few conquers, but can TBS momentum continue or will it just tail off and lead to them conquering internals and barbs as usual.

DeletedUser

Depends on if Dark Civnuj returns from what looks like inactivity, given the losses at very low ODD gains. Or he's just broken. I sure don't know, but you probably do.

DeletedUser

Yeah he for sure didnt break, dark is a warrior, it was slight inactivity coupled by player burn out, ive barely spoke to him as he hasnt been around but he told me that much but im sure that account will begin fighting back asap. (i hope)

We ourselves suffered from inactivity last week, as you can see by the villas wakeling took over the weekend. My co players were away and we were pretty dumb, forgot to delete babin(drop) from skype and he saw our activity was low and attacked,then my internet decided to die for closer to 18 hours so he got a few gains thanks to a certain amazing sitter(took me 4 hours to set the sitter, my internet was messing up so bad) our losses werent too big.

Now we're back and more active than ever so hopefully the deep south battle should turn in our favour and already is, All co's returned and and one of the original guys has returned to the account to boost our activity, so Kugyuuu is 100% back and ready battle. Hopefully we have dark back on his game 100% very soon and he can recover his losses to the north of us.

We will see how the dark situation unfolds.