Dishonourable Ally Rum-SR

ratius

Rum-SR may i thank you for the wonderful pre-Christmas present.

Your premeditated attack on TS villages in K53 whilst still in alliance with us is the most dishonorable,devious and underhanded i have met in any war game i have played.

The only response given for these unprovoked planned attacks is from Goyal

Hello mate,
we feel that in the present climate of world two our alliance has become unattainable, and that while we deeply regret this has become the case we feel that our tribe needs to expand.
regards,
goyal

Ratius wrote:
-->
Greetings Glider, Rosencrantz, Goyal, RossWP

I am somewhat surprised to find RUM-SR targeting TS members villages one of mine included.

Goyal you have not answered my one question why are you attacking?

At present all i can deduce is that you have violated the alliance and that this is a declaration of war if this is the case i am saddened and TS will defend it's own, if this is not the case then the question is still, why?

I am posting this as a warning to anyone who currently is under the impression that they have an alliance with RUM-SR

I will point out that Glider of the Rum Family is not pleased with this action taken by RUM-SR and i believe him to be a man of honorable intent and integrity

Duke Ratius of The Shadow TS

DeletedUser137

Hello mate,
we feel that in the present climate of world two our alliance has become unattainable, and that while we deeply regret this has become the case we feel that our tribe needs to expand.
regards,
goyal

Or more simply put

Your villages are so round and juicy

Told you in my other thread multiple tribes that the whole RUM family is just a load of fugitives from past wars in the most part.
Completely not to be trusted.

DeletedUser

The RUM accepts full responsibility for this unprovoked aggression. No real justification exists and no false one will be offered.

The violation is being dealt with internally, within the RUM, but that will hardly help the TS villages, most of which have multiple nobling attacks incoming.

DeletedUser

... the whole RUM family is just a load of fugitives from past wars in the most part.
Completely not to be trusted.

Player File of neoNMD (tribe changes)
>1<

old Tribe new Tribe Time
AoSBoW Aten|E October 19,2006 - 17:06
not available AoSBoW October 7,2006 - 11:06
AoSBoW not available October 6,2006 - 23:06
not available AoSBoW September 14,2006 - 08:46
CE not available September 13,2006 - 20:46
AoSBoW CE September 11,2006 - 22:46
not available AoSBoW August 23,2006 - 23:46
MX A not available August 23,2006 - 19:46
CE MX A August 23,2006 - 12:46
not available CE July 29,2006 - 14:46

:)

DeletedUser137

I was with CE because I was their leader w1 but i was too far away so I moved to MX.
I didnt like my area so I gave Brbbbq my village and joined a different local tribe B.o.w in my new area.
I moved from B.o.w to CE again as I was asked to lead CE's world 3 branch but Crew players in CE didnt remeber me so no-one joined and I moved back to B.o.w
Bow split into 2 due to aristocrat problems and old bow became part of AoS and new bow became part of aten.

Nothing to show that I cannot be trusted as all the moves were because of distance to my tribe or obligation to others.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is easy to besmirch people's reputation, and much more difficult to explain it is not so, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser137

If what you say is true then at lest you have a lot to explain for.

Accepting fugitives from every tribe in every war...
Stealing allies villages multiple times after being asked what the hell your members were up to...
supporting your enemies villages against your allies...
Never being there to support an ally....
merging with every tribe because your scared someone like FTR or TW would go to war even though they have 1/2 as many tribes...
Threatening an ally with 30,000 axemen (I lol'ed at that one)...

And so much more.
There ARE some good people in your RUM tribes but only because the leaders of their tribes forced them to merge in.

Get going.

Brackus

I think the point of glider's post flew right over your head.

Back to school now son :)

pikapat

well, I'd say that NeoNMD did explain the reasons why he changed tribes so often and did it quite well. However, I don't see any answer from Glider to NeoNMD's questions regarding RUM.
And I'd really like to see an answer to those questions, as I see them as very good questions:)

DeletedUser

If what you say is true then at lest you have a lot to explain for.

1)Accepting fugitives from every tribe in every war...
2)Stealing allies villages multiple times after being asked what the hell your members were up to...
3)supporting your enemies villages against your allies...
4)Never being there to support an ally....
5)merging with every tribe because your scared someone like FTR or TW would go to war even though they have 1/2 as many tribes...
6)Threatening an ally with 30,000 axemen (I lol'ed at that one)...

And so much more.
There ARE some good people in your RUM tribes but only because the leaders of their tribes forced them to merge in.

Get going.

i think i will handle it from here
1) WHICH fugitives, can you name a one ???
it's you who toke the TDoD fugitives after we send 10000000000000 attack on them can you explain that ??????????????? :icon_evil:
2) that happen only in 1 situation, CROSS FIRES, and the villages go back right away to the player who cleared the village.
3) give me 1 example !!
4) and again give me another example
o wait do you talk about TUBA, all the world knew that we didn't join the fight because our sistertribes have relations with the ESL faction
and if you don't knew it's us who pulled CE out of the war because they were planning attacking TUBA
5) yes FTR\TW is strong, but that doesn't mean we scare from them !!!, and if you have a problem with us for merging with other tribes (our SISTER TRIBE !!) quit the game.
6) 30,000 in not a number we threat with, i mean come on who doesn't have 30,000 axe ???, and we don't threat our allies, it was a 1 tribe mistake and we are taking care of.

and by the way did any one noticed that NeoNMD always trying to start a fight, i dare you if you have 1 only 1 useful post.

now please insight us with another brilliant reply ...

DeletedUser4328

I've had good dealings with aten and NEO. But like every tribe we have our w**k*rs.

And I am not aware of RUM-HT taking in war refugees, But with a family the size of RUM of course we "might" take in one or two.

Personally i'd rather not take them in.

DeletedUser

I find this breach of alliance completely despicable, it would be good to see RUM returning the villages TS lost and pay compensation.

If you want to go to war with an ally, why would anybody be allied to you?

DeletedUser4328

I find this breach of alliance completely despicable, it would be good to see RUM returning the villages TS lost and pay compensation.

If you want to go to war with an ally, why would anybody be allied to you?

I agree give the villages back. And pay at least 1 mil for all this. I would never attack an ally or nap.

I know this was all a mistake or whatever and RUM in whole does not support this action.

Brackus

Please stop posting and feeding the ignorant trolls. It is a RUM situation that will be handled by RUM. It will not be handled by the rest of this broken world.

DeletedUser4328

Please stop posting and feeding the ignorant trolls. It is a RUM situation that will be handled by RUM. It will not be handled by the rest of this broken world.

I have had dealings with Neo and i think him and his tribe are both reasonable and well a tribe of good people:icon_redface: . Sure he has different feelings on large family tribes. But this does not mean his veiws are wrong.

And if i or someone else does not defend RUM we look like we cannot defend ourselves against what others might say about RUM. And looks like what others are saying is true.

DeletedUser

I think RUM is quite nice over ice with some Cola... Or with fruit juice and slices of pinapple all in it. Its not very good plain though.. its too crude... although some sorts of RUM is good as a novelty shot as you can light it on fire before you drink it.

Oh and its wonderful used as a basting sauce for lamb pork or beef roasts!!! Mmmm and rum cake.

SO there!

DeletedUser137

i think i will handle it from here
1) WHICH fugitives, can you name a one ???supremelivin, stephyfishy, Louernius, K Kris, zandl, Tamriel, CSpaima, bamse2009, gid7, xMrDonosOx, donnyrovers1, RyeBoy, dracul_007, Daetrintyr, shootduck, barman v, bowa53, Slaught, gubby and landorin... That enough?
it's you who toke the TDoD fugitives after we send 10000000000000 attack on them can you explain that ??????????????? :icon_evil: We took in 1 person who was a very good personal ally of one of us and wasnt involved.
All the other TUBA players now in Aten were agreed by an aristocrat from TW and AoS-4 to be released from the war and that was only 3 of them in the whole family. 1 wasnt released and was kicked from Aten immediately

2) that happen only in 1 situation, CROSS FIRES, and the villages go back right away to the player who cleared the village. Is it even possible to accidentaly send a noble up to a month later? RUM.3 does it all the time.
3) give me 1 example !!Dwizzle and mario_nazario supported Big_poppa (tribeless at the time) against me and then against pejje (AoS-4), then dwizzle admitted to doing it onpurpose.
4) and again give me another exampleSmoker tribe had that little skirmish and no-one from Rum helped them
o wait do you talk about TUBA, all the world knew that we didn't join the fight because our sistertribes have relations with the ESL faction
and if you don't knew it's us who pulled CE out of the war because they were planning attacking TUBAhardly helping. I'll ask mandril about that
5) yes FTR\TW is strong, but that doesn't mean we scare from them !!!, and if you have a problem with us for merging with other tribes (our SISTER TRIBE !!) quit the game.
6) 30,000 in not a number we threat with,mario_nazario and essyant of Rum.3 do i mean come on who doesn't have 30,000 axe ???, and we don't threat our allies, it was a 1 tribe mistake and we are taking care of.You have been taking care of it for the past 2 months now and you stopped messaging anyone in our tribe about any develpoments a long time ago

and by the way did any one noticed that NeoNMD always trying to start a fight, i dare you if you have 1 only 1 useful post.I fight where it is sencible and needed. This is the lest sencible fight yet as I expect you to try to silence me before I say too much.

now please insight us with another brilliant reply ...I just did

I used to think it was just Rum.3 that was the problem but as I spoke to more and more aristocrats and members in RUM, my experiances with you guys just got worse and worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brackus

Smoker tribe had that little skirmish and no-one from Rum helped them

Which skirmish was this? As i recall RUM fought their war with Taint for them and thats the only war ive heard of.

DeletedUser137

Trolling and boring. Go bother your masters.

Please dont attempt to insult me when I prove a point against you.

Smoke players had a small skirmish at the northern end of k56 a few month back and even though smoke won easily enough, a day or so could have been saved by RUM.
I have not actualy heard of RUM in any war even after I have heard the old names Smoke and XiG mentioned.