BEST / WORST of 2012

DeletedUser

I just had to leave a post cause someone nominated smurks for being the best at something. LOLOLOLOL

Nothing personal smurks, just thought it was funny.

DeletedUser67579

at leaving an account high and dry yet again, him and SFC both

DeletedUser

- L-Train, of Phoenix, for doing a whole lot of nothing, and then disappearing. (We won't even mention the thing with the Churches.)

LOL maybe you should talk with Pajuno and the others on what to compensate me for working on this account. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LOL maybe you should talk with Pajuno and the others on what to compensate me for working on this account. :icon_twisted:

I suspect the original owner is long gone, and not gonna compensate anyone.

But wait... are you implying that people actually can request compensation rates from their Duke, for working abandoned accounts?

If so, I think Paj owes me more beer!

DeletedUser

I suspect the original owner is long gone, and not gonna compensate anyone.

But wait... are you implying that people actually can request compensation rates from their Duke, for working abandoned accounts?

yes yes yes ! ahaha . .

If so, I think Paj owes me more beer!

hey you need tea not beers :D

DeletedUser

True, they did it more then once:D

ive done it many many times yet people give me chances i figured after Hulk i would have been kaput lol.

I just had to leave a post cause someone nominated smurks for being the best at something. LOLOLOLOL

Nothing personal smurks, just thought it was funny.

Master plan mate. Master plan.

at leaving an account high and dry yet again, him and SFC both

Him and I have always hated BH lol.

DeletedUser67579

then guess that make me an idiot for believing you, when you said you hated Pnx and wanted to fight them

DeletedUser

then guess that make me an idiot for believing you, when you said you hated Pnx and wanted to fight them

i hated Phoenx yes, but BH we causing me trouble ever since i was in Celts, and Pressured RAM to the point where is was starting to see its end.

Speaking of screwing with me. my teacher left me before i finished my training because of BH. Masterquinn was someone i always looked up to. i was able to call him my friend

Two of my fav tribes. gone lol. revenge is best served cold. rethae. you i liked but your tribe... no i never would have liked them

DeletedUser

I don't get why smurks feels any kind of responsibility for RAM.

DeletedUser67579

Tommy you have to understand he jumped from one tribe to another, from one account to another he is just trying to think what he did made a huge difference. Like believing that if Masterquinn had not gone rouge he would have made into BH long before I took over as Duke. I can tell you that never would have happened. Masterquinn was using him to try and control other tribes, never thought he was good enough to make a real player.

DeletedUser

Tommy you have to understand he jumped from one tribe to another, from one account to another he is just trying to think what he did made a huge difference. Like believing that if Masterquinn had not gone rouge he would have made into BH long before I took over as Duke. I can tell you that never would have happened. Masterquinn was using him to try and control other tribes, never thought he was good enough to make a real player.

lol he gave me resources, scripts, troops(support). what do you know. and tommy. everything that was in the RAM territory such as homeguard and what not are to me RAM. i stopped the advancement on hiram dead in their traces. I didnt do to bad on Irock. i was growing and then my co decided to go on a different account and then gets both accounts banned:| i decided i didnt want to try after 70% of churchs got taken out. Mavfan left and me as his co was out of luck. on H.u.l.k ill admite i didnt do much.

BH asked me to help decide via sits and what not. so you can talk me down all you want. i don't really care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol he gave me resources, scripts, troops(support). what do you know. and tommy. everything that was in the RAM territory such as homeguard and what not are to me RAM. i stopped the advancement on hiram dead in their traces. I didnt do to bad on Irock. i was growing and then my co decided to go on a different account and then gets both accounts banned:| i decided i didnt want to try after 70% of churchs got taken out. Mavfan left and me as his co was out of luck. on H.u.l.k ill admite i didnt do much.

BH asked me to help decide via sits and what not. so you can talk me down all you want. i don't really care.

Dood. you sucked then, you suck now. There is literally zero impact from you on w30 history. SFC had a negative impact, but he still had something of an impact as opposed to your zero.

As for MQ helping you.. i had a little interaction with the man myself. He was just like wildcats, who was just like Parm, and all three used fools like yourself as puppets to make their tribes stronger and keep tabs on all you little fools out on the rim. I know the like, ive seen them try to do the same shit with me.. Scripts, tools, etc. those cost nothing to hand over, and most of the time they were old scripts they picked up off of dead or inactive accounts. :D

You are so ignorant, you couldnt even tell you were being used.. kind of pathetic.

Now,why dont you stop harrassing rethae? All you did was backstab each and every person you ever interacted with in w30, and its posted all over the forums. Reg wind.. I remember you, you ignorant fool. Go back to whatever world you are occupying now, and stay there?? None of us really care to read your words anymore. I wouldnt have answered, but you started popping off at the mouth about your friendship with MQ.... I had to point out your a dumb ass.

DeletedUser

:lol: you legitimately made me laugh paj. thank you

dont speak of me and i wont appear. that simple!

DeletedUser71844

BEST EXIT of 2012:

SFC and SMurks, changing account names, being there for a month, and then left again:p

Technically that would have been like.. march 2013.. you need to get up to date, sicky :p

Oh, our exit was good?

Wait until Pajuno and Chamicha see our Grand 'Re-Entrance'.

ChamichA will be thrilled to see us no?

Go on admit you missed me babe? :p