World 24 ruined TW for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The war between Storm and my tribe UNDRDWRLD (something like that) and our allies. Too bad our allies betrayed us :(. It was rather fun anyways :) (060266964 was me).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we can all agree I had a lot to do with it being AWESOME. 8D
Just sayin.

DeletedUser

i didn't think i could find a living thread here in world 24:icon_eek: i must agree that since this amazing world i haven't really been interested on playing tw seriously,i don't think most remember me but i had great time and met some nice people here,good memories :\ hope i can catch up with old mates :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only reason this world was good was because of the people that played it. I doubt I would have played this game for more than a month if on any other world. Instead I played for 2 years... Realising this makes me hate w24

Caleb1996

W24 was my first world that I actually tried on. There hasn't been a world as good since. Although w61's pretty good :)

DeletedUser

This world ended up spring boarding into people thinking i was decent Lol ... i was such a noob and hear i am now on W65 playing for the first time since 2010 Back when i played this world in the tribe DLV... and someone managed to get people to ask me to take over accounts for players xD ! anyway i did some stupid stuff in this world but had more fun that i had ever playing a game, therefore i tip my hat to each and every person who played this world!

DeletedUser108408

gosh i loved this world, i was in no way an influential player but it was a blast to see all the chaos and drama unfold even after i quit. gotta say W60 is starting to get a little chaotic but it will never have anything on W24

DeletedUser

Ahhh great game guys. miss you all and hope everyone is doing well!

DeletedUser59417

Greeting, to all those people that likely don't even remember me. =(

DeletedUser3684

Definitely miss this place a ton... it's crazy revisiting the forum and how much comes back to me.

I've started my first account since I left W24 on tribalwars.us World 8, but it's just not the same... and I doubt it'll ever be.

Looks like the old sig has survived :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just reminiscing over all this shit. None of you can remember me, and if you do... Well, I'm not a little dweeb anymore, so don't remember me for that. I hope you're all alive and well and life is treating you all swell. Cheers for letting such a miserably bad player survive as long as I did haha. I loved every second of it.

In the meantime, I joined a band, and I can use you all for views. I sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX89NxgYTG8

Love you all.

DeletedUser

I want everyone reading here now to say this
Twiztid is the motha f'n shh

HA HA whats up fools and cools and other people not included
Just wanna say hi to old enemies and friends (in my case mostly enemies)
Miss some of yall this was the best world ever by the way

DeletedUser76845

I want everyone reading here now to say this
Twiztid is the motha f'n shh

HA HA whats up fools and cools and other people not included
Just wanna say hi to old enemies and friends (in my case mostly enemies)
Miss some of yall this was the best world ever by the way

do you still remember me master? haahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.