Top Tribes

DeletedUser

Can't post table of rankings as I am on my phone but Jäger has moved up to 3rd (former members of ~DD~ joining?)

DeletedUser95698

Can't post table of rankings as I am on my phone but Jäger has moved up to 3rd (former members of ~DD~ joining?)

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playersTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village
1Story1.556.0871.698.3085232.6603035.605
21 UP1.341.6991.359.5274232.3702455.549
3Jäger1.132.8191.132.8194028.3202344.841
4Angry1.127.6961.127.6963730.4782065.474
5Hugged1.109.0071.173.9915322.1512305.104
6Inbred1.103.1501.124.3704425.5542155.230
7Varyag1.081.6481.081.6482151.5071905.693
8METHOD953.3701.236.0106718.4482664.647
9TCU898.2021.144.6476816.8332404.769
10Sexy857.225857.2254021.4311744.927
11CCOS813.728921.8835417.0721874.930
12WP798.049798.0493423.4721525.250
13IDS794.495945.0996215.2441974.797
14-ZG-790.427906.1346314.3831765.148
15KataC774.993828.6434916.9111645.053
16Calm.734.327809.7175315.2781754.627
17EBOLA723.590869.2546114.2501964.435
18FIRE694.209766.8575314.4691654.648
19Party690.868690.8683619.1911385.006
20ODA685.908810.0256512.4621844.402

DeletedUser

I'd think when Story fall, some members will move to ODA, some possibly Hugged and some will form a new tribe.

Other than that Party, ODA and Varyag are my favourite tribes in the top 20 excluding my tribe.

DeletedUser95698

I'd think when Story fall, some members will move to ODA, some possibly Hugged and some will form a new tribe.

Other than that Party, ODA and Varyag are my favourite tribes in the top 20 excluding my tribe.

<3, I think jager should get some props :)

DeletedUser108039

While 1up ate merging with other tribes to remove possible threats/get back into top3/ just tw ideology that claims merging is a recipe for success, Angry are secretly (or not) merging into the Stitch. acc. If you are willing to gift your villages, you should join them. You will be gone in no time ^.^

Lol you say merging yet you have been tribe hopping mana from ANL to another tribe to inbread to survive :O does that mean they merged as they recruited you :O

scarlet ash

Jager isn't a premade as in it was made before the world began and planned. It was much more people who knew each other then planned to create a tribe to be in with a set up leadership. Those people then pulled other people into the tribe which they knew, some from in the world and others bringing players they knew from other worlds into the world.

It's not a premade. More of organized during progress of the world with a few weeks planning and setting up involved. It originally was made of around 27/28 accounts.

krysis908

Jager isn't a premade as in it was made before the world began and planned. It was much more people who knew each other then planned to create a tribe to be in with a set up leadership. Those people then pulled other people into the tribe which they knew, some from in the world and others bringing players they knew from other worlds into the world.

It's not a premade. More of organized during progress of the world with a few weeks planning and setting up involved. It originally was made of around 27/28 accounts.

thanks, because i dont know about everyone else but it seems like they came out of no where to me lol

DeletedUser

Lol you say merging yet you have been tribe hopping mana from ANL to another tribe to inbread to survive :O does that mean they merged as they recruited you :O

Considering who the leadership of 1up is, I can clearly foresee them merging constantly, with DJ internalling a few people in the process. In fact, I'd be surprised if DJ nobled over 50% non-internal villages for once. Prove me wrong, DJ!

And yes, there is a difference between recruitment and merging and 1up have so far preferred the latter option.

In terms of rankings, it's simply too early to jugde tribal pedigrees. We are still to see the first major real war yet. Continents are still up for grabs, all of them, whatever any tribal leaders say here. Tribes that recruit towards continent domination (1up, Method, Story, etc) will suffer long-term as a result. Currently, the world is in the expansion stage, which means that tribal leaders should provide their members with room to expand, rather than recruit a load of useless fodder.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Considering who the leadership of 1up is, I can clearly foresee them merging constantly, with DJ internalling a few people in the process. In fact, I'd be surprised if DJ nobled over 50% non-internal villages for once. Prove me wrong, DJ!

And yes, there is a difference between recruitment and merging and 1up have so far preferred the latter option.

In terms of rankings, it's simply too early to jugde tribal pedigrees. We are still to see the first major real war yet. Continents are still up for grabs, all of them, whatever any tribal leaders say here. Tribes that recruit towards continent domination (1up, Method, Story, etc) will suffer long-term as a result. Currently, the world is in the expansion stage, which means that tribal leaders should provide their members with room to expand, rather than recruit a load of useless fodder.

But...But... I thought we was besties

DeletedUser108039

Here comes mikabuk with his rants. the amount of times you guys set shelly sitter on 65 was a joke ... cant handle your own acc eh..

And half your tribe have internalled? I merged with my co like i was suppose to before the gangbang yet nobling my co and 1 free villa is a crime? that why allot of varyvag have internals or free villages under there belts too mik???

Who is in leadership in 1 up mik to tell me as you seem to think you know everything or is it like 67 from what i hear from world 67 jess told you off for being stuck up and arrogant just like 65, you got butt hurt and quit. but wait are you still threatening to pay to have people killed thinking your a "Hard man" like past worlds mik :O Nothing ever changes.

And about The merge comment, on 65 i believe we merged 1 time Mik in to wobble " worst mistake ever" but 1 merge. You were leadership sat back tried to bark orders have me and shelly do everything while doing nothing yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here comes mikabuk with his rants. the amount of times you guys set shelly sitter on 65 was a joke ... cant handle your own acc eh..

And half your tribe have internalled? I merged with my co like i was suppose to before the gangbang yet nobling my co and 1 free villa is a crime? that why allot of varyvag have internals or free villages under there belts too mik???

Who is in leadership in 1 up mik to tell me as you seem to think you know everything or is it like 67 from what i hear from world 67 jess told you off for being stuck up and arrogant just like 65, you got butt hurt and quit. but wait are you still threatening to pay to have people killed thinking your a "Hard man" like past worlds mik :O Nothing ever changes.

More meh out of a meh leader...

Shelly was set about 6-7 nights. She never had to snipe anything or defend against any incomings. I suppose that was a huge deal for her after all, having nothing to do war-wise on your account, which had no frontline at all, whereas mine was all on the frontline.

Once I fell out with Jess, I left her the account that I built. Before I left, she hasn't nobled a single village! NOT A SINGLE ONE! After I left, the account went into stagnation. It's all in the stats - pretty simple! I think I left in a pretty honourable way, since I simply didn't want to play with Jess anymore.

Can't even comment on that last one, since that is probably your personal dellusion. Deal with it yourself in your spare time.

Any more NAPS you are planning to break without honouring the terms DJ? :)

DeletedUser85711

You had far more than 1 free vill. I remember Jimbob and I tied you for GPOTD at like 14-16 and all of yours were internals.

Not that I care to get into this argument, just sayin'

DeletedUser

That's how he grows, so that he can come on here and act all brutal and skillful. Pityful player and just a rotten human being.

DeletedUser108039

More meh out of a meh leader...

Shelly was set about 6-7 nights. She never had to snipe anything or defend against any incomings. I suppose that was a huge deal for her after all, having nothing to do war-wise on your account, which had no frontline at all, whereas mine was all on the frontline.

Once I fell out with Jess, I left her the account that I built. Before I left, she hasn't nobled a single village! NOT A SINGLE ONE! After I left, the account went into stagnation. It's all in the stats - pretty simple! I think I left in a pretty honourable way, since I simply didn't want to play with Jess anymore.

Can't even comment on that last one, since that is probably your personal dellusion. Deal with it yourself in your spare time.

Lol i should not lead a tribe i agree with you there hense why i am not this world, but neither should you my friend bark out orders and do nothing note worthy.

it was more than 6 - 7 nights and she had to snipe and defend accs on the front plenty.

I hear differently from people on 67 a good few of them say the same thing, Arrogant "I left her the account that I built" Were you guys not indeed co's yet only you built it ?. Also threatend another guy on 67 with paying money to have him killed like you did to tyler on 65. i have a few people who remember it not only me mik.

DeletedUser108039

You had far more than 1 free vill. I remember Jimbob and I tied you for GPOTD at like 14-16 and all of yours were internals.

Not that I care to get into this argument, just sayin'

I was talking about this world chris not world 65 world 65 i had a few freebies, And at that time was the time we rimmed lawl they were not free villas.. well could class them as free as they were so easy to noble.

DeletedUser

If your inferring that dj is in leadership that shows that you are misinformed.

As far as the recent joining of a few new members. Perhaps it's more that your upset that your "consultant" or so that's what the foolish leaders of ram thought he was was nobled. Smart move though really or it might seem smart for a short time Give a nub tribe a so called consultant(Michael corleone) who gives you info and also encourages wars that you can stay out of.

Meanwhile you try to slander those in externals after your somewhat underhanded moves are revealed.

But kudos to varyag for manipulating so well and showing that they rly can't be trusted in diplo

And to one up leadership for emerging from the gangbang and turning it to their favor.

So what have we learned here...

that the leaders of one up out played varyag and now all they can do is say merge whores. Tsk tsk...can you please come up with a better comeback then that shnobel?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol i should not lead a tribe i agree with you there hense why i am not this world, but neither should you my friend bark out orders and do nothing note worthy.

it was more than 6 - 7 nights and she had to snipe and defend accs on the front plenty.

I hear differently from people on 67 a good few of them say the same thing, Arrogant "I left her the account that I built" Were you guys not indeed co's yet only you built it ?. Also threatend another guy on 67 with paying money to have him killed like you did to tyler on 65. i have a few people who remember it not only me mik.

I'm not leading anything.

Shelly never had to defend, ever, on my account!

You can 'hear' whatever you like. I was always pro-war on 67. Jess didn't like that. Yes, I built the account - I did all the nobling! Yes, I'm the one who nobled all the red dots. We did co-play, but Jess was busy most of the time. Yet, I left the account to her. How can you even critisice me for that?

Just so you know, I never threaten people. I own a hegde fund, not a mob outlet! I always knew you were's particularly smart, but that statement is pushing all boundaries a little. Either argue in an intelligent manner or go play in a sandbox somewhere with kids your own age.