Top Tribes

DeletedUser108039

I'm not leading anything.

Shelly never had to defend, ever, on my account!

You can 'hear' whatever you like. I was always pro-war on 67. Jess didn't like that. Yes, I built the account - I did all the nobling! Yes, I'm the one who nobled all the red dots. We did co-play, but Jess was busy most of the time. Yet, I left the account to her. How can you even critisice me for that?

Just so you know, I never threaten people. I own a hegde fund, not a mob outlet! I always knew you were's particularly smart, but that statement is pushing all boundaries a little. Either argue in an intelligent manner or go play in a sandbox somewhere with kids your own age.

HAHAHAHAHA, you are telling me to argue in an intellegent manner? so i point out something you did on two worlds "TWO" not even just one world and because you have no answer to it its not intelligent... hypocrite much ?

DeletedUser

If your inferring that dj is in leadership that shows that you are misinformed.

As far as the recent joining of a few new members. Perhaps it's more that your upset that your "consultant" or so that's what the foolish leaders of ram thought he was was nobled. Smart move though really or it might seem smart for a short time Give a nub tribe a so called consultant who gives you info and also encourages wars that you can stay out of.

Meanwhile you try to slander those in externals after your somewhat underhanded moves are revealed.

But kudos to varyag for manipulating so well and showing that they rly can't be trusted in diplo

And to one up leadership for emerging from the gangbang and turning it to their favor.

So what have we learned here...

that the leaders of one up out played varyag and now all they can do is say merge whores. Tsk tsk...can you please come up with a better comeback then that shnobel?

1. I'm not on the council of Varyag and I'm not speaking on behalf of Varyag.

2. Don't know about any 'consultants' who got nobled or otherwise.

3. What underhanded tactics? They are empty words! You could slander anyone without facts. I can back up my story, Dj cannot. Instead of coherent arguments, he comes out with ridiculous accusations.

DeletedUser108039

1. I'm not on the council of Varyag and I'm not speaking on behalf of Varyag.

2. Don't know about any 'consultants' who got nobled or otherwise.

3. What underhanded tactics? They are empty words! You could slander anyone without facts. I can back up my story, Dj cannot. Instead of coherent arguments, he comes out with ridiculous accusations.

What story can you back up mik ? that i had some free villages on 65 yeah so did you? that we broke a nap and never kept our terms with ZG? yeah that happend. But things lately are going a little different.

And they means Michael Corleone Mik he was In varyvag and a spy told us thats what they called him there in ram a consultant from varyvag after he joined... send him incomings and he quit great player he was though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What story can you back up mik ? that i had some free villages on 65 yeah so did you? that we broke a nap and never kept our terms with ZG? yeah that happend. But things lately are going a little different.

And She means Michael Corleone Mik he was In varyvag and a spy told us thats what they called him there consultant from varyvag... send him incomings and he quit great player he was.

Corleone left us because he was scared of being to far and of being nobled. After he left Varyag, there was no way back for him. We had nothing to do with him after that, naturally. We don't talk to whimps.

Dondante, what copies of forums? Our forums? Doubt you have any. Your forums? Who cares?

I'm not saying that 1up players are bad players. I know a few in there that I respect, like you probably do in our tribe.

DeletedUser105209

Once I fell out with Jess, I left her the account that I built. Before I left, she hasn't nobled a single village! NOT A SINGLE ONE! After I left, the account went into stagnation. It's all in the stats - pretty simple! I think I left in a pretty honourable way, since I simply didn't want to play with Jess anymore.

Well, i don't know how i got dragged into this, but i may as well comment. I didnt noble one village? lies, i sent just as much for ops as you did, how many times could you not send a train because of your crappy connection? The account was sat for 5 weeks while i was away (yawn), and i have limited time now to play it now.

You quit in an honorable way? you were rude and condescending to everyone you encountered, including people who considered you a friend like Stec and I. Then you flame me on here over shit Dj said?

I could mudsling but i don't need to, it is well known how much i have done for Barb. You may be a great player Mik but you're not a very nice person.

Good luck in this world:)

DeletedUser

This thread has largely devolved into a matter of competing egos. Throwing all kinds of dirt around (whether unsubstantiated or not) is in no one's best interests and is only, imo, making all sides look bad. Entertaining read, at least.

DeletedUser

As far as the recent joining of a few new members. Perhaps it's more that your upset that your "consultant" or so that's what the foolish leaders of ram thought he was was nobled. Smart move though really or it might seem smart for a short time Give a nub tribe a so called consultant(Michael corleone) who gives you info and also encourages wars that you can stay out of.

You are saying that Michael Corleone. was placed in RAM by Varyag and with RAM's knowledge as a consultant?
Wow..look who is the misinformed one :icon_rolleyes:

Meanwhile you try to slander those in externals after your somewhat underhanded moves are revealed.

But kudos to varyag for manipulating so well and showing that they rly can't be trusted in diplo

And to one up leadership for emerging from the gangbang and turning it to their favor.

Yes. 1 Up emerged from the gangbang by abandoning K64 and merging in K53. Nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

Who have Varyag manipulated and can you provide proof without making wild accusations? All diplomacy Varyag has had so far has been respected and remains to be.

So what have we learned here...

that the leaders of one up out played varyag and now all they can do is say merge whores. Tsk tsk...can you please come up with a better comeback then that shnobel?

How have the leaders of 1 Up outplayed Varyag? Simply by making claims does not make them true and it is even worse when the one who makes the claims boasts of them.

DeletedUser

This is a Top Tribes thread - we are discussing things to do with top tribes!

Fair enough though, personal stuff has to be discussed elsewhere.

DeletedUser108039

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we are back to 1up atleast varyag is new lol

I know right llama people keep bringing us in 1 UP up i don't get why they keep doing it we even stopped posting on externals and they still did it and tried to insult us.

DeletedUser98503

I'm going to change the name to 1 DOWN, Maybe that way we'll be cloaked from all the spiky backed turtles

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think its obvs everyone hates 1 UP
But no one can deny, the externals would be boring without them?

DeletedUser

Dj apologized, now can we get back on topic??

Thoughts on Jäger climbing to 3rd?
Do you think they will last?

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, in my personal experience, a Jägerbomb don't seem to last very long in my hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Party up to 18! Considering most of the world thought we were goners, it's nice to see we still have some fans.