If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

Lol i know roo.. its just fun poking at dudeja coz TW is his life so he takes everything to the heart

DeletedUser65846

come on dem ... AS the great is also here now u will surely have to do something for us ....

and hey Choco will surely noble the whole bunch of CW if he is not taken , so yeah Dem time for you to react ;)

Not if I noble them first :O .... I mean internal ;)

DeletedUser

I'm willing to bet anything you actually had no idea.

Lol yes I do. The list was shown to the whole tribe(posted in the forum in fact). Unlike MM leadership, W2V don't hide things from their members.

It's good that you spoke up actually coz u are the perfect example of someone that's definitely not on the list. It's either we couldn't be bothered scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the MM's members list or we just didn't think you existed, Your pick :D

DeletedUser67005

Lol yes I do. The list was shown to the whole tribe(posted in the forum in fact). Unlike MM leadership, W2V don't hide things from their members.

It's good that you spoke up actually coz u are the perfect example of someone that's definitely not on the list. It's either we couldn't be bothered scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the MM's members list or we just didn't think you existed, Your pick :D

You keep saying we, as if you had something to do with the formation of the list, or something to do with W2V at all, aside from passing them info from an MM account. :icon_rolleyes:

And I was on the list, at one point. I was on the council, I was there when the original list was made. However it didn't matter anyway, I was never going to leave MM. I didn't care much for lists, and neither did anyone in MM.

DeletedUser

You keep saying we, as if you had something to do with the formation of the list, or something to do with W2V at all, aside from passing them info from an MM account. :icon_rolleyes:

You really are clueless, i plan to reveal my identity after this world closes dont worry and you will go back and eat your words :D

I didn't care much for lists, and neither did anyone in MM.

Funny you say that when we got numerous amount of mails from MM players during that time asking if they were on the list also dudeja (an ex MM who btw was 100 times more valuable than you) now asking for details on the list.

I was on the council

Everyone, Lets take time to digest this one :D

DeletedUser104264

You really are clueless, i plan to reveal my identity after this world closes dont worry and you will go back and eat your words :D

We figured you are one of the mods that got extra bored ...

DeletedUser67005

I don't care who you are. And if you are in W2V now, then gratz on getting an account on a world thats long over, cuz we all know you were on Shadarko prior.

Funny you say that when we got numerous amount of mails from MM players during that time asking if they were on the list also dudeja (an ex MM who btw was 100 times more valuable than you) now asking for details on the list.

I know who dudeja is, don't need to clarify that, and of course his value is tremendous. I also never claimed to be valuable, just a guy playing a game with his friends. But we don't need you talking about value, you know nothing of it. The best you are is a spy, and a bad one at that.

Everyone, Lets take time to digest this one :D

Everyone already knows I was council, looks like you're the last to know. Good job.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you keep on talking about others who cant let go this already dead world , but it seems you are the ONE , who is facing the most difficulties in letting it go after all ... I was asking for the list as there is nothing interesting left to do here , also it would have been interesting to see who were not there in that list especially from the BIG guys , whom MM decided to fight for but finally lost them to attrition .

LOL!!! u are Obama i know :|

DeletedUser

I don't care who you are. And if you are in W2V now, then gratz on getting an account on a world thats long over, cuz we all know you were on Shadarko prior.
You're implying i just recently got an account LMAO how ignorant. But hey keep poking cuz the stupidity of your posts are very amusing :D

I also never claimed to be valuable
As you shouldn't :D Being the most useless MM player you should be ashamed to even admit you were in council :D to pump yourself up as if you had a lot of contribution in that "council". You were worthless in the tribe. You played this world for couple of years and got up to 500k points. Do you know what an embarassment that is to MM and to even act tough as if your council position was so supreme :D

Everyone already knows I was council, looks like you're the last to know. Good job.

Who's everyone? unless you can confirm that everyone knows then you are just full of crap :D And if you were.. Im sure we would love to know your contributions :D come on put your money where your mouth is :D

you keep on talking about others who cant let go this already dead world , but it seems you are the ONE , who is facing the most difficulties in letting it go after all
So it took you a while to reply to me and your comeback is basically the same as what i said.. come on dudeja is this how lame your replies have become? :D

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont belong to " everyone". It's really surprising and funny that Assasin Strike was in council. Man! Cocodelsih and assasin strike in council.No wonder you lost.:lol:

DeletedUser67005

You're implying i just recently got an account LMAO how ignorant. But hey keep poking cuz the stupidity of your posts are very amusing :D

You're nothing more than a forum troll. I'd take a look at your own posts before you make statements like this. And if you've had an account in W2V for some time, then you were multi-accounting when you had possession of Shadarko. You admit to being a cheater?

Hmmm, cheater and spy... quite the attractive resume you have.

As you shouldn't :D Being the most useless MM player you should be ashamed to even admit you were in council :D to pump yourself up as if you had a lot of contribution in that "council". You were worthless in the tribe. You played this world for couple of years and got up to 500k points. Do you know what an embarassment that is to MM and to even act tough as if your council position was so supreme :D

This made me both lol and /facepalm. I'd reread my post before you embarrass yourself even further. Where was I acting tough? Point that out for everyone to see, please. Where was I puffing myself up by stating I was on council? I said that to show that I indeed did have access to the list (a subject you dropped quite quickly, actually), in no way was I gloating about anything. As for my activity, its true, I wasn't around very much, which my leadership was aware of even before I joined.

Who's everyone? unless you can confirm that everyone knows then you are just full of crap :D And if you were.. Im sure we would love to know your contributions :D come on put your money where your mouth is :D

Everyone important. Ie, not you. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (we get it, you can :D alot) :lol:

i dont belong to " everyone". It's really surprising and funny that Assasin Strike was in council. Man! Cocodelsih and assasin strike in council.No wonder you lost.:lol:

Yup, MM lost cuz I was on council. Brilliant deduction, as always Sidd.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You have to remember sidd that Assasin thinks his council position is very precious and highly regarded by others. When in fact he is as useful as a white crayon backed up by his 1 war conquer in the entire W2V/MM war :D

So basically a more pointless and dumb reply from Assisn Strike just recycled all over to troll and make himself look absolutely ridiculous. Well done :D. If i am a cheater.. then why don't you prove it? Again, why dont you put your money where your mouth is.. all your accusation and idiotic posts are nothing but fruits of your frustrations not being able to be back up anything :D

What activity were you talking about? There wasnt any :D So tell us.. were u able to help anyone in your tribe when your "friends" needed you? Or are you only a troll in the forums and completely useless in-game? Why exactly were you in council? Were you just there to wipe after Zurtle? :D We are all at lost as to what your contribution(s) have been. All of these is what we're trying to understand why you were in council :D It is just so hard to imagine you contributed anything at all :D

Hmmm, cheater and spy... quite the attractive resume you have.

What can i say.. I just need to be above your standard :D A useless noob that played a world for 2 years and reached 500k points :D with the stellar 800pt barb nobling stats and 1 war conquer throughout the war. Quite a resume you got there too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

Or are you only a troll in the forums and completely useless in-game?

Are you asking that to yourself?

Cause nobling Shadarko was the easiest (and boring) thing i did in the last year. And all my defense was in the frontline, luckily the useless troll did nothing with those troops but preferred to use his mouth.

Your idiotic posts are getting harder to ignore, but i will keep doing that, i will go back to "dont feed the troll"

DeletedUser104264

Actually, I didn't know you were on the -MM- council either. I know Cocodelish was. I am not sure if you were ever brought up as being on the council even when I asked who was on your council ...

Perhaps you were on the council earlier and not later?

DeletedUser

AS was always there in the council , as far as i know . Since when being in council has become a profile for only active and BIG players ? he was trustworthy , had knowledge of the game and the world politics . was an old friend too, that was more than enough to have him on council and any ways MM won more WARS than LOST with the same council .

for Coco i would say it was more of a move to have a good reach and chain of command over Ex Bullets . She was their leader and it made sense to flow the info/orders to them via her.

DeletedUser

Lol Orsio we all know you only eat accounts that are either dead or inactive. I never considered Shadarko to be "my account" it is just one of the garbage accounts I stole from MM :D so if you feel great, bored or whatever about nobling it I couldn't care less since I put zero PP and zero effort in that rubbish account :D

DeletedUser

Oh bless.. let me translate what dudeja just posted.

AS was always there in the council , as far as i know . Since when being in council has become a profile for only active and BIG players ? he was trustworthy , had knowledge of the game and the world politics . was an old friend too, that was more than enough to have him on council and any ways MM won more WARS than LOST with the same council .

Translation : AS has always been in council but stayed 500k points for an unknown reason and decided not to help anyone in the tribe and just go inactive and yet continually troll around in the forums. He is useless in-game but he is our friend thats why he stayed in council.

for Coco i would say it was more of a move to have a good reach and chain of command over Ex Bullets . She was their leader and it made sense to flow the info/orders to them via her.

Translation : Because we decided to recruit a flood of Bull3t noobs in MM we thought it best to have their headnoob control them so we old-MMers dont have to deal with them.

SOunds about right :D

DeletedUser

I'm somewhat ashamed that over the course of two years I wasn't blatant enough in my baiting for responses, especially with what Saun is pulling. Have you people learned nothing?

Edit, someone wanted our list.

Finally the initial merge list

Unsure: (7)
COp.Tader, 6m, not fond of this one mainly due to [T] history of extreme barbnobling/doingwhateveryoucannottofight. Should not have been recruited originally. Admittedly after the MoM war has picked up the game. Could argue either way.
Crankyman, 3m, nobled as many barbs as reds during MoM war, slow player. Not sure if want, not very much merit, may be charity I guess.
__________cut off?_______
bigjay, 14m, confusing. Flatlined for a month, coplayer dropped out, seems less active, also had a brush with god and the madness it brings.
KILZOM, 7m, I don't like this guy, he nobled barbs, tutti and randoms during the MoM war. Also silent. He has picked up since (no barbs) at least. If in doubt, accept, I guess.
kofijunior, 6m, flatlined for 6 weeks, decent prior.
VLaD08, 1m, did hardly anything during MoM, slow nobler with crap vills if mostly red. Unsure.

Reject:
INFerNaL86z, 16m, growing/active but questionable on social grounds. DH wants him dead? (confirmed kill)
-PodsAceII, 16m, unsociable, flatlined recently twice(+?), nobled tutti during MoM war, favours own growth over all.
-Reset option, 11m, inactive/flatlined/sat?
-PunkRocks8, 10m, grew on barbs, internals, and massive amounts of very few accs (ceide particularly accounts for a huge chunk). Questionable during T war, did nothing, we did not initially recruit this guy for good reason (was picked up during the MoM war with fiji). Don't think he's very sociable either. Questionable, would not recommend.
-n4Vseal, 4m, a LOT of barbnobling, as late as 2-3 weeks ago, not fond of that. Would suggest leaving out.
-hall0356, 4m, inactive.
-gooober 87buddy, 2m, I'm not fond of this guy. I think he should never have been invited. Was small when he was (MoM war), has grown decently and mostly barb-free since. Not keen on him as a character, though (based on forum posts, particularly right before DH kicked out the girl who made a fool out of herself). Would not recommend this guy, but I'm biased here.
-Corleonis, 3m, by and large inactive over the last months.
-dan3r, 3m, lots of barbs recently, a big no.
-ElSoladad, 2m, recently banned for multiing when he invited a crap player to coplay him out of the blue... while munching on his acc. Big no.
-kyla007, 2m, inactive.
-Kussingsloop, 2m, inactive.
-hercules28, 1m, terrible growth, lots and lots of overnoblings, I'm not sure he has merit. Would need convincing.
-superion50, 700k, very slow, doubt his usefulness. On same connection as yorkshire.
-I-zombie, 700k, inactive.
-longhornz, 500k, has done extremely little since start of MoM war.
-jeff.crowe, 400k, mostly inactive.
-darklord1010, 300k, inactive.
-YorkshireTyke, 1m, very slow, but red, nobler.

Last edited by a moderator: