Start of the end of Story?

• Thread starter Dust and Shadows
  • Start date

Subwind

So you are saying you were always open to STORY about the fact you had an alliance with Jäger?

No, I am not saying that. We had terms of alliance and telling them everything about my life was not one of them. In fact, Story never asked about Jäger directly to me, so I had no reason to mention them. Care to explain why you invented a quote to try to get people to think I am a liar?

I am pretty confident that Story had diplomacy we were never told about.

DeletedUser

i didn't make up the quote you said it... we well i remember asking you in the forum that we shared... but never mind... i don't hold any grudges against you... you did what you had to... but a side not you were our only allies and we had no NAP

DeletedUser

ROFL at the entire Papa Gordo mess. Go look at the stats and the page screams COWARDS.

Story nobles a Gordo village
Gordo responds by convincing ~HOT~... not himself, not his tribe, but some meatshields to cat the Story member down.
Once catting is in progess Gordo sneaks a Story village during the chaos of HOT's attacks.
Story, rather than fighting back allows Gordo to keep the village and immediately invites him.

Every move that was made in that situation by either side is the play of COWARDS. Gordo too afraid to fight, so uses some meatshields as cover...Story to afraid to recap ONE LITTLE VILLAGE so they recruit a player who was attacking them.

You are all cowards, Gordo you are a nub and if you send one of those 3 second noble trains you seem to like at me it's getting sniped twice, just because I can. I hope ODA decides not to continue their alliance, because they will disband your sorry ass tribe in less than a week if they ever decide to attack.

You talk about the facts but apparantly you havn't really studied them properly :)

I nobled a village from ~HOT~ then Biffy took it off of me a few hours after I took it. Since the village was from ~HOT~ in the first place they started attacking it. Since Biffyy attacked me I launched a train on his main and took it :)

You say i'm to afraid to fight yet I nobled Biffyy his main village while he was in STORY while I was in B.G but I guess I must have done that because I was afraid to fight :icon_rolleyes:

I've never send a 3 second noble train? I'm just assuming you're on of the ~HOT~ members that I faked with shitty trains. But the guy that my actual train went to was 400 ms :) Please get your facts straight before you start babbling nonsense. If you think i'm a coward and inexperienced then feel free to attack me anyday :)

Or are you to scared to tell me who you are ingame? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"RED are enemies, however we have no diplomacy with Jäger so they are just food"

This is obviously a made up quote. If people actually believe this then they will believe the following:

Panzan70: "I love being a lonely sad human being who is overweight, 32 years old and lives in my mums basement.
"

Direct quote from Panzan70.

P.S. Mods this is not a personal attack, as this is a direct quote from Panzan70, Just because I have no proof where it came from doesn't affect it's legitimacy.

DeletedUser98883

i didn't make up the quote you said it... we well i remember asking you in the forum that we shared... but never mind... i don't hold any grudges against you... you did what you had to... but a side not you were our only allies and we had no NAP

facepalm-thumb.jpg

Ripfin

Ok to clear up a few things about the Jager and Red and ODA and story problem, it seems some want to make quotes out of context and forgetting to finish the whole situation, I had asked the shared forums of Story and ODA what we were going to do with Jager since they were inviting members of RED into their tribe who Story went to war with because of their attacks on our ally ODA.

that's when a Story member made this quote that red were enemies and jager are food, which made sense, the problem is ODA never informed us that they were allied with Jager or that we shouldn't attack them or warn us or anything, but decided to keep their alliance secret, while ODA has been in honorable in my most things this was a little shady since you usually don't want your allies fighting each other since it would not bode well for them, that is unless you do want them to fight and then you clean up what is left.

Last edited:

DeletedUser95698

Although lakewind claims he has honor i shall provide you with quotes that says otherwise:

extract from lakewind telling STORY about there diplomacy down south

"RED are enemies, however we have no diplomacy with Jäger so they are just food"

Turnes out ODA have an alliance with Jäger and even have a shared forum :icon_smile:

When someone tries to preach about all the honor they have when they actually have none :icon_rolleyes:

Pics or it didn't happen (no photo shop either).

DeletedUser54579

Story know of our relations with Jager. And, I can honestly say, I cannot remember ever using the word "food" about anyone on this game.

Would be interesting to see the proof of this.

RED are enemies, however we have no diplomacy with Jäger so they are just food was said in the shared Story / ODA forum. The whole topic where it was said was removed, and it was aster that said it I believe. Regardless of which story member said it, they would of been correct in saying and doing so anyways as they didnt have any agreement with jagger. No ODA members ever said anything against attacking jagger.

As much as a few members of ODA have wanted ( including myself ) and still want to drop the alliance with story, Matt aka lakewind has made it very clear that a deal is a deal and that he refuses to go back on any deals ODA has with anyone. We support matts decisions 100%.

Panzan is clearly just butt hurt and trying to stir up trouble. He can keep trying all he wants, ODA stands united with our honor intact.

Subwind

69e1j6.png

There you go, put to bed. Anyone who thinks this is a photo shop edit or anything feel free to sit my account and view it in the forums.

One thing about me and this game, I never delete anything.

Ripfin

69e1j6.png

There you go, put to bed. Anyone who thinks this is a photo shop edit or anything feel free to sit my account and view it in the forums.

One thing about me and this game, I never delete anything.

I'm curious why you guys didn't say anything in Forums about the jager alliance ?

Ripfin

Why would we have the need to do so?

So you would want 2 of your allies fighting each other then? if so it behooves me to wonder what your ulterior motives were ? was ODA planning on Story and Jager warring it out then ODA cleaning up what was left of the 2 tribes?

Subwind

I'm curious why you guys didn't say anything in Forums about the jager alliance ?

Did Story tell us of all their diplomacy? Plus, I actually didn't even see this forum topic until today when I looked through our archives trying to find my post. Not sure who in ODA closed and archived it.

I am pretty sure a lot of tribes on this game have more than one alliance that another of their allies know nothing about.

Ripfin

Did Story tell us of all their diplomacy? Plus, I actually didn't even see this forum topic until today when I looked through our archives trying to find my post. Not sure who in ODA closed and archived it.

I am pretty sure a lot of tribes on this game have more than one alliance that another of their allies know nothing about.

Actually we did tell you of all our alliances, you were it, that and that crappy basher tribe of ours shorts, we had no NAPs and only you as allies, so yes you knew our alliances.

But I repeat it would have behooven you to prevent 2 of your allies fighting each other unless that was your plan ?

Last edited:

Subwind

So you would want 2 of your allies fighting each other then? if so it behooves me to wonder what your ulterior motives were ? was ODA planning on Story and Jager warring it out then ODA cleaning up what was left of the 2 tribes?

All diplomacy by me, or any other leader of a tribe on this game, is made purely to benefit their own tribe ahead of everything else.

If I had ever been asked the direct question about any other allies, I would have said. No one ever asked. Were ODA ever told about Story recruiting BG members that we may have been warring? Turns out we weren't anyways. Plus, Story had players sitting accounts in ODA, so there was never anything hidden. Even now we have a Barcode (former Story) member sitting an account in our tribe. We have nothing to hide and anything asked will be answered.

Ripfin

All diplomacy by me, or any other leader of a tribe on this game, is made purely to benefit their own tribe ahead of everything else.

If I had ever been asked the direct question about any other allies, I would have said. No one ever asked. Were ODA ever told about Story recruiting BG members that we may have been warring? Turns out we weren't anyways. Plus, Story had players sitting accounts in ODA, so there was never anything hidden. Even now we have a Barcode (former Story) member sitting an account in our tribe. We have nothing to hide and anything asked will be answered.

the thing that bothered me was no one in your tribe posted in the topic to say, hey were allies with them so don't attack them, as it goes surprised you would allow your ally Jager to recruit your enemy targets but too each his own.

Subwind

the thing that bothered me was no one in your tribe posted in the topic to say, hey were allies with them so don't attack them, as it goes surprised you would allow your ally Jager to recruit your enemy targets but too each his own.

You say each to his own, and I will not be drawn into a "who is right and wrong" match, but I don't remember questioning our ally, Story, when they recruited from our vanquished enemy, Clock. I also don't ever remember anyone from Story asking if it was okay to recruit players from a tribe we had made disband within a day of our war declaration.

CraigAndLeeann, SeemsLegiT. Both would have been valid targets for ODA to have wanted to keep, both recruited into Story, neither questioned by ODA or mentioned by Story. You question my ethics for allowing Jager to recruit from RED when not 2 weeks ago Story did it from Clock. Both allied tribes recruiting from tribes we were in a war with.

Ripfin

You say each to his own, and I will not be drawn into a "who is right and wrong" match, but I don't remember questioning our ally, Story, when they recruited from our vanquished enemy, Clock. I also don't ever remember anyone from Story asking if it was okay to recruit players from a tribe we had made disband within a day of our war declaration.

CraigAndLeeann, SeemsLegiT. Both would have been valid targets for ODA to have wanted to keep, both recruited into Story, neither questioned by ODA or mentioned by Story. You question my ethics for allowing Jager to recruit from RED when not 2 weeks ago Story did it from Clock. Both allied tribes recruiting from tribes we were in a war with.

you'll also remember the tribe disbanded because of those invites, I was not happy because they took targets away from me and others and wish you did say something, might have prevented a lot of headaches, as it goes my problem isn't you were allied with Jager, but that nobody told us when it was made clear we considered them targets, if we had an ally that you were planning to attack we would have said something, if Story and Jager had gone to war would you have gotten involved? and if so on whos side?