Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser

LAWLZ Look at your member history. You guys are dropping like flies. People Join, realize how disoriented you all are and leave. Some have even joined TRI. It's Hilarious your forums in game are terrible your

Fallen, this is DIRECTLY AT YOU. You are a horrible leader. Look at a few of your tribe mates the are barb munchers.

The players only joined TRI because they were far from the core of EX cluster

I barb munch as well, so does Bronzed. There is nothing wrong with taking barbs until it becomes all you take.

I am saying this in a 3rd person point of view looking in You guys don't have a hope in hell and I hope you start putting up an actual fight... make things more interesting.

PS. If is wasn't for SN Ex would have been tits up months ago.

Exactly, so you don't know what is happening. Alot of things cant be told through stats.

No, not SN. EX would gave been tits up months ago if t wasn't because of Fallen. At least he didn't disband the tribe when he knew there was no way for them to win this world. He went down fighting, your just only talk, you'll probably quit the account when you get flooded with 10k incomings.

Lol, false. Nice try though. He is just as bad as the rest of these kids... Everyone is equally bad in EX. Honestly Ex is just a collective of barb munchers who are getting their head kicked in by those of higher skill level. most of them are now nobling 2k barbs... Which I am just lying in wait until they grow to full potential so I can take em away.

What is your ign? i really want to rim you, just i don't have enough nobles :( i still have 40 cleared claims i have to noble as well as internals and a merge.

I don't mind sending some nukes at you :) Unless your a TRI player which is highly unlikely.

DeletedUser

Lol, false. Nice try though. He is just as bad as the rest of these kids... Everyone is equally bad in EX. Honestly Ex is just a collective of barb munchers who are getting their head kicked in by those of higher skill level. most of them are now nobling 2k barbs... Which I am just lying in wait until they grow to full potential so I can take em away.

Lol who da hell are you?? Would you like to announce wich tribe you play for since HR and Ex are soooo bad?? I mean your tribe must really be a top one.

Demonshadows96

Lol who da hell are you?? Would you like to announce wich tribe you play for since HR and Ex are soooo bad?? I mean your tribe must really be a top one.

Join date of July 3rd of this year. Two posts. Pops up right when Bronzed "mysteriously" disappears. My bet is this guy is just bronzed on a different account. He's doing the same bad-mouthing and trash-talking of Ex that he did under the Bronzed account, he just threw in some HR bashing in there as well to mix it up some so it wasn't totally obvious who it was

It's going to be funny when he gets back on his Bronzed account to deny being the Jesus account, it'll be like he's talking to himself:icon_razz:

DeletedUser111893

Never said HR was bad, clearly they aren't as they are the world leaders. You should take an english class.

DeletedUser111893

Join date of July 3rd of this year. Two posts. Pops up right when Bronzed "mysteriously" disappears. My bet is this guy is just bronzed on a different account. He's doing the same bad-mouthing and trash-talking of Ex that he did under the Bronzed account, he just threw in some HR bashing in there as well to mix it up some so it wasn't totally obvious who it was

It's going to be funny when he gets back on his Bronzed account to deny being the Jesus account, it'll be like he's talking to himself:icon_razz:
Again to you, where did I once bash HR? lol, you should read my post before looking at someone else's lol.

Also, I am 1000% not "bronzed" This is really the first time I looked at the forums and I am only here because a friend in my tribe told me how ridiculously funny this thread was. How funny it is that you guys are fighting each other and practically handing the world to HR and MW because you two are the 3rd and 4th seed tribes. You should be working together but y'know you can't possibly recover now. This world is locked up by HR and MW unless there is a giant malfunction within the tribes than this game has already been won and should be closed/locked and awards already handed out.

Trust me I have access to your forums when ever I please. Literally takes me 30 seconds to look at your forums.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111893

The players only joined TRI because they were far from the core of EX cluster

I barb munch as well, so does Bronzed. There is nothing wrong with taking barbs until it becomes all you take.

Exactly, so you don't know what is happening. Alot of things cant be told through stats.

No, not SN. EX would gave been tits up months ago if t wasn't because of Fallen. At least he didn't disband the tribe when he knew there was no way for them to win this world. He went down fighting, your just only talk, you'll probably quit the account when you get flooded with 10k incomings.

What is your ign? i really want to rim you, just i don't have enough nobles :( i still have 40 cleared claims i have to noble as well as internals and a merge.

I don't mind sending some nukes at you :) Unless your a TRI player which is highly unlikely.

Thank you for graciously proving my point.

Btw, Good luck "Rimming" me. I guarantee I am of greater size than you.

10k incoming? Thats nothing try being in W25 with the end war between SubV and PACK. 30-50k inc at any given time lol. 10k is about 15 minutes work.

Alf Hucker

always impressive to discover someone that can label :icon_biggrin:

Demonshadows96

Never said HR was bad, clearly they aren't as they are the world leaders. You should take an english class.

I got confused on about one of your other posts, my apologies. Although I take issue with one of your points. You say HR isn't bad because they are the world leaders. I would say that just being ranked first does not mean a tribe is necessarily the most skilled on the world. There have been some bad rank one tribes. I know, I've been in one.

Again to you, where did I once bash HR? lol, you should read my post before looking at someone else's lol.

Also, I am 1000% not "bronzed" This is really the first time I looked at the forums and I am only here because a friend in my tribe told me how ridiculously funny this thread was. How funny it is that you guys are fighting each other and practically handing the world to HR and MW because you two are the 3rd and 4th seed tribes. You should be working together but y'know you can't possibly recover now. This world is locked up by HR and MW unless there is a giant malfunction within the tribes than this game has already been won and should be closed/locked and awards already handed out.

Trust me I have access to your forums when ever I please. Literally takes me 30 seconds to look at your forums.

That's interesting considering I have three people in my tribe. Myself, a player who is yellow and a player who is red. I don't actually play this world anymore, I just hang around to check up on people. Not in TRI mate;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, I am good enough to be taking you guys out apparently... HA!

You should try attacking ex's core.

Demon is the only player in BUNNY that is active, so it takes you 30 seconds to look at his forums? Hacks?

Thank you for graciously proving my point.

Btw, Good luck "Rimming" me. I guarantee I am of greater size than you.

10k incoming? Thats nothing try being in W25 with the end war between SubV and PACK. 30-50k inc at any given time lol. 10k is about 15 minutes work.

No,

The end war hasn't even started in w64, TRI hasn't attacked a single MW village yet.

DeletedUser

Well you replied to Shayds post when you wrote that bs so I asumed you were also talking to him, and he is a member of HR (I think)

And if you are so big as you say, give us your IGN. Until proven otherwise I will presume that you are just some noob in a rim tribe.

DeletedUser107290

I can assure you they are not bronzed & are a member of HR i was the friend who informed them of how amusing this post was, to watch rank 3 & 4 argue & war whilst rank 1 & 2 continue to take over the world, very amusing indeed.

Deleted User - 4669627

Well you replied to Shayds post when you wrote that bs so I asumed you were also talking to him, and he is a member of HR (I think)
how do you, somebody who has been around a while, somebody who has been active in the externals for a while, somebody who is former ~@~, somebody who is Ex, somebody who is following this very thread...

how do you not realize i am the leadership of mw?
no offense mate, i got nothing against you, but really? :icon_neutral:

in regards to his replying to my post, i was confused at first myself, but the "you" he is referring to is not me, despite quoting me, the "you" is obviously Ex :icon_confused:

let me explain what happened so everybody is clear :icon_idea:

Jesus quoted me :icon_redface: saying this...

i have mentioned in these forums before that no matter how questionable fallen's decisions seem to everybody outside of Ex, nobody from Ex questions them, nobody from Ex leaves, Ex mates will even come in the externals and publicly support him
Jesus replied to that quote with this...

LAWLZ Look at your member history. You guys are dropping like flies. People Join, realize how disoriented you all are and leave. Some have even joined TRI.
nobody has ever left MW for TRI
(fyi, the players who left Ex, as Jesus said, had just joined Ex, they were [FU])
none of this entire first paragraph was directed against myself or mw, let alone hr

LAWLZ Look at your member history. You guys are dropping like flies. People Join, realize how disoriented you all are and leave. Some have even joined TRI. It's Hilarious your forums in game are terrible your leadershi(P) is questionable at best. You honestly throw up 1-2mill point players to take back a villages someone twice their size has taken. That only draws attention to their presence and gets them nobled.
yes it was confusing, despite being hr, he might be confused himself about who i am :icon_redface:
maybe he knew who i was but was quoting me and replying to fallen and ex anyway
idk who it is, idc

there was confusion, hopefully it is all cleared up now, thanks drunk

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

TRI hasn't attacked a single MW village yet.

true, but on a related note...

despite all the talk of Ex being lazy, not putting up a fight, not launching counter-ops :icon_rolleyes:
(are you reading this erig? :icon_razz:)

despite logging on every day to daily losses to ranks 1 and 2 and 3

despite all odds, Ex managed to do what was virtually impossible for a tribe in their position
they did in fact launch a counter-op :icon_eek:
despite mw being the one tribe that defends fallen and ex in the forums :xmas redface:
mw was the target :icon_cry:

respect to Ex
respect to Boylupot10
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 04.07.2013 (1.133.799 units)!

if Ex manages to pull off another op, erig wanted you to hit him
:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how do you, somebody who has been around a while, somebody who has been active in the externals for a while, somebody who is former ~@~, somebody who is Ex, somebody who is following this very thread...

Lol srry mate my mistake. It got confusing and I thought he was writing about HR, and for a sec I presumed that you were the leader of HR. Silly me :icon_redface:

Demonshadows96

Now that we've gotten the introductions out of the way... where in the world is bronzed? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser111893

in regards to his replying to my post, i was confused at first myself, but the "you" he is referring to is not me, despite quoting me, the "you" is obviously Ex :icon_confused:

let me explain what happened so everybody is clear :icon_idea:

Jesus quoted me :icon_redface: saying this...

Jesus replied to that quote with this...

nobody has ever left MW for TRI
(fyi, the players who left Ex, as Jesus said, had just joined Ex, they were [FU])
none of this entire first paragraph was directed against myself or mw, let alone hr

yes it was confusing, despite being hr, he might be confused himself about who i am :icon_redface:
maybe he knew who i was but was quoting me and replying to fallen and ex anyway
idk who it is, idc

there was confusion, hopefully it is all cleared up now, thanks drunk

I should have clarified, my bad ^.^ I was refering to Ex, none of that was directed towards MW.

DeletedUser111893

I can assure you they are not bronzed & are a member of HR i was the friend who informed them of how amusing this post was, to watch rank 3 & 4 argue & war whilst rank 1 & 2 continue to take over the world, very amusing indeed.

:D Thanks for clarifying for me, haven't checked back to this hilarity.