Iron

• Thread starter DeletedUser111865
  • Start date

DeletedUser111865

I hate the stuff, i have too much :(

Wish there was a little bucket i could throw it all in until LC.

DeletedUser111865

Just getting some Banter going, so if you would gladly do one you boring (insert swear word here), it would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser111865

Oh trust me mate, I have a lot of friends, and a great social life, if you want to discuss this further and try and argue this, Skype me: iRyanJ8

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Everyone hates Iron early on, not as useful as wood for example.

DeletedUser111865

I know mate, i was just trying to start some convo off.

DeletedUser111865

Then thats wasting resources so early, and no one will want iron.

DeletedUser111865

Well i dont have a market yet, so why is it so helpful first day when everyone is running out of the same resources? Please tell me...

DeletedUser

I agree with swimexpert, it is more efficient that upgrading your warehouse(if only iron is overflowing)

DeletedUser111865

I didnt say i had a full pit? Its just a lot higher than the rest...

DeletedUser109427

I didnt say i had a full pit? Its just a lot higher than the rest...

That is going to continue being the case. And if you're building enough spears as you should be, your warehouse will quickly start to overflow with iron. That's when you build your market. It becomes your "bucket" you can throw it into, until you reach LC.

DeletedUser111865

On this world mate bet theres not many people making spears because of farming.. However i think i have got one of the most spears :)

DeletedUser

Well i dont have a market yet, so why is it so helpful first day when everyone is running out of the same resources? Please tell me...

You get a market for free with the whole quests thingymajig