Guardians Of Hope - created to combat ineffective leadership and organisation

• Thread starter DeletedUser106956
  • Start date

DeletedUser106956

Hi all,

I am looking to start up a pre-made tribe with experienced and active members within world 70. I have not had much success in recent years with this account, and I attribute this mostly to a lack of experience and organisation within many of my beginning tribes. Therefore, in an effort to turn around my fortunes (and other players fortunes who have had similar problems), I have formed this tribe.

If you do wish to join, please contact me ingame or inforum (either PM or in this thread). I will need a twstats link to your best world, and if possible a time-zone where you will be online within, and information as to whether it is a co-played account or not.

I intend to build this tribe from the ground up into a powerful, and influential tribe.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,

thefed56

DeletedUser106956

I know, I finished world 69 early due to real life. And therefore when the notice came up for world 70, I wasn't online until today.So I only just realised. But still, worth a try.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lulz.

Are people really suggesting that a tribe that someone decides to make right before the world opens is 'too late'?

You do realize most tribes aren't premades?

Specifically - most successful tribes aren't premades?

There's this thing called ingame recruitment. You should give it a try some time. It works wonders.

DeletedUser106614

it only works well if they manage to recruit you

DeletedUser2386

Lulz.

Are people really suggesting that a tribe that someone decides to make right before the world opens is 'too late'?

You do realize most tribes aren't premades?

Specifically - most successful tribes aren't premades?

There's this thing called ingame recruitment. You should give it a try some time. It works wonders.

It ws certainly too early for a pre-made tribe. It is a regular tribe.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Too early?

I assume you mean too late?

Too late doesn't exist.

I could have organized a tribe the day before the world opened and rounded up a better lineup than any premade I see on this world.