Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser94483

The wars we are in are the wars we are in they are interesting and fun to us...to some playing tribalwars is about PLAYING tribalwars not about just getting to the top.

DeletedUser94483

I can assure you they are not bronzed & are a member of HR i was the friend who informed them of how amusing this post was, to watch rank 3 & 4 argue & war whilst rank 1 & 2 continue to take over the world, very amusing indeed.

Sorry would have made more sense had I quoted who I was replying to.

DeletedUser

I can see that this might not be interesting for HR members, but in that case you dont have to read it either. But it is interesting to see how TRI reasons and to put Ex point of the view forward. The only thing ruining this was Bronzed, but he has been silent for a while so the future looks bright.

DeletedUser

Why are we at war with ex anyway?
Why cant we merge and take on hotrex?

What i got from a tribe mate today.

bronzed thankyou for handing the world over to HR. thankyou for ruining our alliance with EX. Thankyou for all you've done, thankyou for your posts in the forums. Your the best TRI member ever.

TRI would never had got so far without you, our leadership is crap, our player quality is crap, you saved our tribe from getting rimmed.

Don't even use your troops in the future HR war, it's expansion not war, we won't need it, keep talking in the forums, and you'll get more merges for all the good things you did for TRI.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lish

I respect how you've played within TRE/TRI, I really do .. you're one of the most active and aggressive players we've got, so kudos for that. However I find it laughable that you're still posting private information in the public forum, including criticism of a tribemate, internal mails from another tribemate without even removing his name, internal forum posts.
Bitching and moaning in public like this doesn't serve your tribe well at all, there are no benefits to it - it's immature and disruptive. That's not aimed just at one person it's a general opinion.

I've actually never seen the like and I've been playing since W5.

You don't know what's happening at a diplomatic level and you certainly shouldn't be questioning the reasons for the war .. even less blaming bronzed for the war - that's been dealt with in this thread by me so please don't contradict.

For the record, one last time ..
TRE (as it was) did not start this war:
Ex recruited a bunch of players from [Fu] (a tribe we were previously allied with but that had screwed us over numerous times until enough was enough and we dropped the alliance with them).
Among those recruits were players that we were actively clearing & nobling, and players that had previously jumped from TRE and started attacking us.
As a direct consequence of that action we dropped the alliance with Ex .. 4 hours later they declared war on us.
Those timings have been proven with screenshots earlier in this thread.

bronzed was cited as the reason for the war in the declaration but just because someone said it, doesn't make it so .. he was a convenient excuse and the wording of the declaration was an obvious and futile attempt to split TRE.

Further, it's not as if we're oblivious to how players are playing or what they're doing .. we're not - we have a bunch of tools & stats that mean we can see exactly what each player is doing and we know who is and who isn't participating. We're working hard to address what we can without disrupting the tribe more than we need.

And finally, we also know what the consequences of the war with Ex are - HotRex ambling towards an easy win.
Fallen Hobos has stated that he'll never work with TRE again but I'm happy to state publicly that the feeling is NOT mutual - leadership has changed here and notwithstanding the fact that I disagree with a lot of what he's done thus far, I wouldn't say never to anything. We didn't want this war in the first place, the players that shouldn't have jumped and screwed us over have been dealt with, and we know what the result will be of this war continuing in to the future.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107592

I respect how you've played within TRE/TRI, I really do .. you're one of the most active and aggressive players we've got, so kudos for that. However I find it laughable that you're still posting private information in the public forum, including criticism of a tribemate, internal mails from another tribemate without even removing his name, internal forum posts.
Bitching and moaning in public like this doesn't serve your tribe well at all, there are no benefits to it - it's immature and disruptive. That's not aimed just at one person it's a general opinion.

I've actually never seen the like and I've been playing since W5.

You don't know what's happening at a diplomatic level and you certainly shouldn't be questioning the reasons for the war .. even less blaming bronzed for the war - that's been dealt with in this thread by me so please don't contradict.

For the record, one last time ..
TRE (as it was) did not start this war:
Ex recruited a bunch of players from [Fu] (a tribe we were previously allied with but that had screwed us over numerous times until enough was enough and we dropped the alliance with them).
Among those recruits were players that we were actively clearing & nobling, and players that had previously jumped from TRE and started attacking us.
As a direct consequence of that action we dropped the alliance with Ex .. 4 hours later they declared war on us.
Those timings have been proven with screenshots earlier in this thread.

bronzed was cited as the reason for the war in the declaration but just because someone said it, doesn't make it so .. he was a convenient excuse and the wording of the declaration was an obvious and futile attempt to split TRE.

Further, it's not as if we're oblivious to how players are playing or what they're doing .. we're not - we have a bunch of tools & stats that mean we can see exactly what each player is doing and we know who is and who isn't participating. We're working hard to address what we can without disrupting the tribe more than we need.

And finally, we also know what the consequences of the war with Ex are - HotRex ambling towards an easy win.
Fallen Hobos has stated that he'll never work with TRE again but I'm happy to state publicly that the feeling is NOT mutual - leadership has changed here and notwithstanding the fact that I disagree with a lot of what he's done thus far, I wouldn't say never to anything. We didn't want this war in the first place, the players that shouldn't have jumped and screwed us over have been dealt with, and we know what the result will be of this war continuing in to the future.

For the record TRI did start this war. Bury your head in the sand all you want about what former TRE leadership did not do. When your allied with someone and have a player who disrespects your allies constantly by ranting and raving at them in their forums to include cursing at them, who nobles their players, runs around to a tribe you are supposedly at war with your ally trying to get a NAP with them...

who has the nerve to tell the dukes of your allied tribe on skype that he does not like them talking dip with a tribe whom you are at war with despite the fact you have already napped one tribe your ally is at war with....and tells them he is encouraging your tribe to declare war on them...

and all the tribe duke does is tell us it will be "handled" yet the problems do not end and continue...

you obviously do not want to handle those problems and be an ally. Nathan was given ample time to handle these problems. So since your tribe would not handle the problems I declared. And like it or not, since I am the one who declared what you think was the reason for the war does not matter, only my opinion on what the reason was counts since I pushed the button.

You might consider Ascension airing "dirty laundry". You might not like it.

But Bronzed comes in here, lies about things, talks about how all of "TRE" agrees with him, etc, etc, etc, and you don't seem to have a problem with that. Why is that? And don't tell me you do because if you did you could have stopped it.

Ascension comes in here, proves that Bronzed is a liar, proves that "all of TRE" does not support what is going on or what Bronzed says and you do have a problem with that.

Really looks bad not on Ascension imo, but on you. Creates the impression that despite what you say about how valuable to TRI Ascension is your think Bronzeds is more valuable so you will tolerate it.

While leadership has changed in TRI nothing else apparently has. Bronzed carries on merrily with his internals and free villas ignoring a war he instigated. He does not attack, he does not support, he just gets free growth. Your allowing this to continue disrespects every good player you have in your tribe who participates in this war by attacking or supporting their TRI mates.

But thats ok, your allowing this to continue just proves that while the TRI leadership may have changed what that leadership does best is just pay lip service to problems because obviously Bronzeds points are more valuable to TRI despite the fact he does nothing any real valuable TW player would do.

So tell me, how do you manage to look in a mirror after send a circ to your players asking them to send fakes and participate in ops against EX while at the same time one of your top players does not participate and do the same and they know it, you know it, and both they and you know he is not going to.

Yes this war is going to continue. Yes HR/MW is going to march to an easy win. But I don't work with tribes whose leadership has show they will tolerate their players not only disrespecting their own players, not only attacking their own players but their allies players, but most of all, I don't work with Dukes like you who would rather keep a player for their points rather than step up to the plate and handle problems but will instead tolerate them no matter what.

A Duke who will allow someone to disrespect their own players like this sure as the hell will allow that player to do the same or worse to his allies as has already been proven by his actions.

Done been through that, won't go through it again.

DeletedUser

Hey Lish, just out of curiosity why do you want bronzed to be a member of your tribe? We all know why he should not be a member of any tribe, but there has to be some reason TRE/TRI has kept him around and allowed him to continue taking internals/merges.

If you don't want to answer in a public forum I understand since it is your business, but I'm sure I'm not the only curious one.

Deleted User - 4669627

i had assumed bronzed's absence indicated that...

1. lish had returned
2. lish had instituted a gag order

but maybe there is something else going on

image.php

Demonshadows96

i had assumed bronzed's absence indicated that...

1. lish had returned
2. lish had instituted a gag order

but maybe there is something else going on

image.php

Looks like someone ran out of barbs and inactives near his super-cluster:icon_biggrin: Is the Great-Internaller-Of-Them-All going to be internalled himself? D:

Stay tuned...

DeletedUser111893

This is better than satellite... lol. Family Guys has nothing on this.

The Lish

It was against my better judgement that I posted here yesterday anyway so this one will be shorter ..
This is an internal issue that should not have made it on the public forums in such a way; that isn't bronzed's fault believe it or not because no-one should criticise a fellow tribemate in such a way on these public forums, no matter what - and read back if you want but it wasn't bronzed that moved this thread in that direction.

Going forward it will be dealt with as an internal issue .. same courtesy as all members are afforded.

The only other additions, to try and answer the questions posed above, are these:
This was an inherited situation - I'm only duke since AFTER the war with Ex started.
We've had higher priorities to deal with other than force-internalling an active account. Whether y'all agree with us prioritising a war that was declared on us and internalling dead accounts I couldn't care less.

All that said, I'll be running the tribe as I've ran previous tribes .. with a view to ensuring people are active, participating, and behaving themselves as they should on these public forums.

If members aren't active, don't participate, etc. etc., then council will deal with it .. but I won't deal with it all in public or at the whim of the duke/members of another tribe who think they can destabilise us.

FWIW bronzed is still around, I was talking to him yesterday & today.

DeletedUser

FWIW bronzed is still around, I was talking to him yesterday & today.

It doesnt matter when Bronzed is around or not, he stil doesnt do a squat.

And while I understand that you dont want to deal with Bronzed here on the internals, it just seems weird that he hasnt already been dealt with. I mean c´mon Bronzed isnt even worth a place in the Commonwealth.

The Lish

It doesnt matter when Bronzed is around or not, he stil doesnt do a squat.
I was referring to the posts suggesting he's inactive purely based on a TWStats graph, nothing to do with what he does/doesn't do.

And while I understand that you dont want to deal with Bronzed here on the internals, it just seems weird that he hasnt already been dealt with. I mean c´mon Bronzed isnt even worth a place in the Commonwealth.
Not weird at all if you bear in mind that I already explained that there have been other, higher, priorities for us to deal with since I became duke.
The war with Ex, the attacks from HotRex, dead/quit/inactive accounts that needed to be nobled out being the main ones that spring to mind.
I'll always prioritise fighting a war over kicking an active player if it's possible to do so .. pragmatic approach IMO .. why would I kick an active player and leave us with a massive backyard clean-up operation while most of the tribe is fighting a war and/or dealing with inactive internals already.

Alf Hucker

Ex and TRI clearing eachothers villages for HotRex, great stuff :icon_biggrin:

The Lish

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that the feeling Fallen Hobos expressed about never being willing to work with TRI again is not mutual. No doubt some members would have an issue with it but hey-ho, can't please all the people all the time :)

If I thought we could form something of an opposition I'd be open to ideas but it doesn't seem as though Ex are willing to budge so yes we'll just carry on as we were I suppose .., I don't bear grudges I just play the game / lead my tribe as best I can based on the state of the world .. if that means agreeing to disagree / moving on / insert other cliché here then I'm always willing.

DeletedUser107592

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that the feeling Fallen Hobos expressed about never being willing to work with TRI again is not mutual. No doubt some members would have an issue with it but hey-ho, can't please all the people all the time :)

If I thought we could form something of an opposition I'd be open to ideas but it doesn't seem as though Ex are willing to budge so yes we'll just carry on as we were I suppose .., I don't bear grudges I just play the game / lead my tribe as best I can based on the state of the world .. if that means agreeing to disagree / moving on / insert other cliché here then I'm always willing.

"or at the whim of the duke/members of another tribe who think they can destabilise us."

In regards to this comment from your previous post. I can't destabilize your tribe nor do I know of any duke of any tribe that can destabilize another tribe.

It is possible for a Duke to destabilize his own tribe however with his tribe policies and how fair and equal he is to all players. If players become unhappy with the way you handle things then your tribe can have problems.

As far as TRI and EX working together, I will say this one more time. N E V E R.

Deleted User - 4669627

nor do I know of any duke of any tribe that can destabilize another tribe.
:icon_redface:

on another note...

I was referring to the posts suggesting he's inactive purely based on a TWStats graph
1. the graph and his curious and sudden vanishing from the world stage (which perfectly coincided with the graph)

2. i suggested something might be happening, but i did not suggest what that something might be

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser111893

Quite an easy hunt I must say... Bully the TRI members a bit when they take your "Claim" and they cough it up nice and fast :D

The Lish

@ Shahyd
Maybe he's disappeared from the public forum by choice and/or at request to try and bring some decorum back to internal tribe politics

@ Fallen
Members are treated fairly and equitably .. it's a game that people play at different paces; I try and cater for that.
If anyone's unhappy with anything that's happening in TRI they know they can mail me about it and we'll discuss and address their issues.
And whether it's possible or not, dukes (and other members) do 'attempt' to destabilise other tribes from time to time .. that's part of the point of p&p and these forums :icon_rolleyes:

-----
Like I say this is a game; I play to win, I try and play fairly, I don't bear grudges (especially when the grudge might relate to the actions or inactions of a previous duke that isn't even playing any more) and I never say never.
If an option exists that could make a world more interesting or even give a chance for my players to fight back against a long term enemy I'd always be willing to explore it .. getting beyond my own reasons / issues for the good of the tribe.

Last edited: