Question: LC Rush

DeletedUser

Yes, but who would want to make people overrate them?

You could just change the numbers in the browser as well, if you were that desperate to show your big e-penis :lol:

DeletedUser

115 - is the total amount of lc in this world at this point.

DeletedUser111015

Muldie, I'm lazy, I don't have time to edit a print screen to make me look "impressive".

This may have been or is different for players like yourself and Nauz.

DeletedUser

He was lying simple - 20 in the first day 40 in the second maybe... Who cares anyway jusy worry about getting your own lc up and running.

DeletedUser103944

It's easily conceivable to have over 40 LC when you have hauled 46k.

DeletedUser

Oh, we had LC about 7h before anyone else and got a pretty nice neighborhood(interesting fact, not in any of the cheat clusters). It has been 24h since we got LC and 50 LC isn't impossible in that time frame with a good neighborhood. If you perceive that as bragging/lying already, you don't want to hear the last fact. We started several hours after the server opened.

DeletedUser103944

Oh, we had LC about 7h before anyone else and got a pretty nice neighborhood(interesting fact, not in any of the cheat clusters). It has been 24h since we got LC and 50 LC isn't impossible in that time frame with a good neighborhood. If you perceive that as bragging/lying already, you don't want to hear the last fact. We started several hours after the server opened.

A 'pretty nice neighborhood' is an understatement considering you've hauled over 50k by now.

DeletedUser

Okay, the neighborhood is great, because only a few farms in our 15x15, and those are concentrated in one place. That leaves the rest of the 15x15 for us to farm

HeftySmurf

Doing amazingly well considering the major disadvantage they have

DeletedUser111015

Too early?

I assume you mean too late?

Too late doesn't exist.

I could have organized a tribe the day before the world opened and rounded up a better lineup than any premade I see on this world.

Nauz? Just like that premade with Purple Pred where both of you got banned for botting?

"Oh sorry admin, please dont use the ban hammer, I was only testing it out"

^ Fool.