Question: LC Rush

DeletedUser

Nauz? Just like that premade with Purple Pred where both of you got banned for botting?

"Oh sorry admin, please dont use the ban hammer, I was only testing it out"

^ Fool.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[SUP][1][/SUP]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[SUP][2][/SUP] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] more precisely an irrelevance.[SUP][6][/SUP]

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nauz? Just like that premade with Purple Pred where both of you got banned for botting?

"Oh sorry admin, please dont use the ban hammer, I was only testing it out"

^ Fool.

Excuse me?

I was not banned.

Purple Predator was. Not me.

We were not on the same account, my account was never banned for any reason.

Learn what the hell you're talking about in the future before making nonsensical claims.

DeletedUser111015

You seriously have nothing better to do with your life than read the forums and play TW.... all day.

:icon_eek:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You seriously have nothing better to do with your life than read the forums and play TW.... all day.

:icon_eek:

This is coming from the account with the highest lc count and most res hauled.

I on the other hand haven't played TW in 4 months till two days ago.

Pot. Kettle.

What the hell exactly is your goal?

Make an ass of yourself?

You're definitely succeeding if so.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right. Out of the blue accuse me of cheating, claim I got banned on a world I was never banned on, and when I point out that you're full of shit you quickly try and change the topic.

Stay classy.

xilios

You can break 102 spears up into 6 even groups of 17 spears. You have enough swords and axes to break your spears up into a total of 6 groups.

Two groups of 5 swords, 17 spears.
Three groups of 3 axes, 17 spears.
One group of your paladin and 17 spears.

Important note, don't use this when farming outside of your church radius. If you do, you will lose at least 1 spear

what the hell are you talking about? you can farm in groups of 3 spears and 3 swords?? why would you use such big groups

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what the hell are you talking about? you can farm in groups of 3 spears and 3 swords?? why would you use such big groups

That's also not the significance of 102 spears.

He clearly heard 102 spears was a common amount to go with and because he didn't know why made up a reason.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
... Why did nobody correct this guy yet?

You can attack as far away as you want, as long as the village you are attacking FROM, is within your church radius, then you'll attack with 100% strength.
Aw man I had no idea. ._.

I've been sitting here for the past couple of days only farming the barbs that were in my church radius. What is life.

Last edited: