Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser

Quite an easy hunt I must say... Bully the TRI members a bit when they take your "Claim" and they cough it up nice and fast :D

um, take your claims?

Erixson was actually willing to give back what YOU guys had cleared, you guys made an OP at the same time as him attacking the player, he DID NOT know you guys were OPing him. It was a COINCIDENCE.

i like how you call giving a player half the size of Wicca a full OP, bullying A BIT. He did well against HotRex in the OP, 70 million ODD gained, yet he did not break nor did he quit the account straight away after being flooded with 15k incomings, he fought you guys, a player HALF the size of wicca defended against a whole OP from HR.

I don't know why you should be proud of that, a month later and Erixson is still here, still active and still nobling. If you were to do the same OP on any other player, i dealt that he will be able to defend as well as Erixson, nor will the player still be here.

Plus, taking your claims wasn't even the reason. this was, whoever got this mail saw it as an insult.

Erixson May 09,2013 20:37
I totally understand just think it was cowardly to attack when we had some sort of unofficial NAP. And if they want to noble in my area without my intervener they maybe should mail me about it and show some courtesy :)

But still as said before, nothing wrong with the attacks just embarrassing that the no1 tribe goes with that kind of manners imo.
calling us cowards and acting with some bad manners and expecting us to mail him when we are taking villages and claiming we have some unofficial nap?

Maybe next time you talk shit, know the whole story first? Because you either lied or proved your duke was wrong.

[6/4/2013 9:23:24 PM] Without Regrets ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ๏̯͡๏): and trust me, if he was half as agreeable as you guys think, this would not have happened

'This' being the OP on erixson, it would never had happened if erixson did not send the mails, not because of cross nobling. it wouldn't make sense also if the OP was because of cross nobling, we've crossed a couple of times with your members, none caused a full OP on our players, what makes erixson so special to derserve 70million odd? Infact i even sent nukes at your player, what did he do? Nothing.

And, don't hide your ign when you talk shit. Are you scared we are going to get our revenge on you?

I guarantee I am of greater size than you.

there are only 81 players bigger than me, 29 of them are in hotRex. Do you expect me to somehow guess who you are? Or are you able to stop being such a pussy? And tell me who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111893

um, take your claims?

Erixson was actually willing to give back what YOU guys had cleared, you guys made an OP at the same time as him attacking the player, he DID NOT know you guys were OPing him. It was a COINCIDENCE.

i like how you call giving a player half the size of Wicca a full OP, bullying A BIT. He did well against HotRex in the OP, 70 million ODD gained, yet he did not break nor did he quit the account straight away after being flooded with 15k incomings, he fought you guys, a player HALF the size of wicca defended against a whole OP from HR.

I don't know why you should be proud of that, a month later and Erixson is still here, still active and still nobling. If you were to do the same OP on any other player, i dealt that he will be able to defend as well as Erixson, nor will the player still be here.

Plus, taking your claims wasn't even the reason. this was, whoever got this mail saw it as an insult.

Erixson May 09,2013 20:37
I totally understand just think it was cowardly to attack when we had some sort of unofficial NAP. And if they want to noble in my area without my intervener they maybe should mail me about it and show some courtesy :)

But still as said before, nothing wrong with the attacks just embarrassing that the no1 tribe goes with that kind of manners imo.
calling us cowards and acting with some bad manners and expecting us to mail him when we are taking villages and claiming we have some unofficial nap?

Maybe next time you talk shit, know the whole story first? Because you either lied or proved your duke was wrong.

[6/4/2013 9:23:24 PM] Without Regrets ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ๏̯͡๏): and trust me, if he was half as agreeable as you guys think, this would not have happened

'This' being the OP on erixson, it would never had happened if erixson did not send the mails, not because of cross nobling. it wouldn't make sense also if the OP was because of cross nobling, we've crossed a couple of times with your members, none caused a full OP on our players, what makes erixson so special to derserve 70million odd? Infact i even sent nukes at your player, what did he do? Nothing.

And, don't hide your ign when you talk shit. Are you scared we are going to get our revenge on you?

there are only 81 players bigger than me, 29 of them are in hotRex. Do you expect me to somehow guess who you are? Or are you able to stop being such a pussy? And tell me who you are.

*** Too long didn't read except the end, all I seen was Erixson, and that's not who I'm talking about. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo whatever broooooo.

And @ this
"there are only 81 players bigger than me, 29 of them are in hotRex. Do you expect me to somehow guess who you are? Or are you able to stop being such a coward? And tell me who you are."
Keep guessing ;) makes it more fun that way. Call me a wimp if you want Mr. Bigshot in the end HR is going to win and you are going to get shit on ;)

DeletedUser

You must be so proud to be able to shit on a two million player :)
He was receiving loads of support from not only at the time TRE/TRI but other small local tribes. We nobled the villages, we saw the incoming supports. Lets not beat around the bush here because we all know how much D the account has lost and we know how many villages the account has lost.

Also, I read further up that you called this a complete HotRex Tribe OP. That couldn't be anything further from the truth. This was a side OP for a few members from HR; not the entire tribe.

Lets get our facts straight before we just start to fling mud on people.

DeletedUser

He was receiving loads of support from not only at the time TRE/TRI but other small local tribes. We nobled the villages, we saw the incoming supports. Lets not beat around the bush here because we all know how much D the account has lost and we know how many villages the account has lost.

Also, I read further up that you called this a complete HotRex Tribe OP. That couldn't be anything further from the truth. This was a side OP for a few members from HR; not the entire tribe.

He did lose lots of D and Villages, but he defended well(Not saying the HR OP was bad) compared to other players who quit their accounts immediately after the attacks came in.

Sorry, my bad.

DeletedUser

He did lose lots of D and Villages, but he defended well(Not saying the HR OP was bad) compared to other players who quit their accounts immediately after the attacks came in.

Sorry, my bad.

To be frank it seems that he quit awhile ago now. I've seen reports of people smashing into full nuke and I've heard plenty of other people talking about half of their nukes going by unscathed.

So either he got sick of defending and just stopped trying or whoever is sitting the account doesn't care a whole lot either.

DeletedUser

He's still here, i was talking to him a couple of days ago. Im planning on giving him a couple of villages from a player who is merging into me right now, so he can rebuild in a safe area.

Not quite sure about half nukes going through, there really isn't much people supporting him right now, he only gives you coords for support when you mail him saying you have spare def available. I've been sending support but he loses the village before support even arrives :( One of them that i stacked got cleared today, toke Drunk about 12ish nukes.

I don't think he really cares about k33 anymore, all his new conquers are inside the safe area. Tbh, im not even surprised, he's been getting constant nuking for about 2 months now, i know for sure if i was defending, i wouldn't do such a good job as erixson nor last as long as him which is why he gets my respect.

The Lish

Announcement from TRI

During the course of a tribe's life in TW there are often changes made in leadership and mistakes made by past leadership.

While as the current Duke of TRI I will not accept responsibility for those past mistakes I can conduct a review of past actions not only of the tribe as a whole but of individual members, and have done so.

While Ex was not totally innocent in the past, it is also the case that TRE did not live up to their responsibilities as a good ally. Some of our members' conduct crossed the line and was unacceptable.

This past behavior will not continue in TRI in to the future and will not be tolerated by myself as Duke.

- Lish

DeletedUser107592

During the course of a tribe's life in TW there are often changes made in leadership and mistakes made by past leadership.

While as the current Duke of TRI I will not accept responsibility for those past mistakes I can conduct a review of past actions not only of the tribe as a whole but of individual members, and have done so.

While Ex was not totally innocent in the past, it is also the case that TRE did not live up to their responsibilities as a good ally. Some of our members' conduct crossed the line and was unacceptable.

This past behavior will not continue in TRI in to the future and will not be tolerated by myself as Duke.

- Lish

I don't think in my entire TW career I have ever seen a Duke come into the forums and make a statement like this about his tribe, and past actions. Every tribe makes mistakes, its a fact of tw life.

A Duke having the strength and courage to come forward and say something like this is such a rarity, and a sign of integrity so very seldom seen in TW.

I have publicly said I will never work with TRI again. However, that does not mean that Ex has to continue to work against TRI. Should you offer a cease fire I would accept as a symbol of my respect for the unusual step you have taken here today Lish.

DeletedUser107667

Should you offer a cease fire I would accept as a symbol of my respect for the unusual step you have taken here today Lish.

As well as kick ripofer and leave him being eaten as a part of a deal? :)

DeletedUser107592

As well as kick ripofer and leave him being eaten as a part of a deal? :)

I just love it when someone comes to the externals and posts like they know something. So let me help you look stupid.

Ripofer was not kicked as part of any "deal". He was kicked because he had quit building walls, fighting back, and because he was sent a mail three days ago requesting an update. He opened and read it and never replied.

So here is your sign.

DeletedUser107667

He was kicked because he had quit building walls, fighting back, and because he was sent a mail three days ago requesting an update. He opened and read it and never replied.

He's been like that every since I cleared his stacks and stopped recruiting once TRI launched their op.

Wasn't kicked though, kept being Ex. And then voila - 2 am you guys kiss each other here on externals and 3 hours later ripofer is kicked.

Quite a convenient coincidence. TRI would not give up on him (lol, who would) and kicking the guy when he broke allows to please them while maintaining cease fire.

Ah, what I'm saying, that must be a coincidence, nothing more.

DeletedUser107592

He's been like that every since I cleared his stacks and stopped recruiting once TRI launched their op.

Wasn't kicked though, kept being Ex. And then voila - 2 am you guys kiss each other here on externals and 3 hours later ripofer is kicked.

Quite a convenient coincidence. TRI would not give up on him (lol, who would) and kicking the guy when he broke allows to please them while maintaining cease fire.

Ah, what I'm saying, that must be a coincidence, nothing more.

Sometimes that is exactly what it is. Or maybe Elvis is still alive.

Take your pick.

FallenHobos Jul 19,2013 05:55
I recognize you are under heavy attack. I have not heard from XXXXX at all. I was hoping he would help you.

I am not sure how much I can do to help you given the distance and the desertion of "friends". But please keep me posted.

FallenHobos Jul 21,2013 23:07
No reply or update. You are losing vills like it is a fire sale with no communication. I am assuming you have quit.

[7/22/2013 7:40 AM] I didn`t qut As I said to SN I hawe no time for TW. (worry) As I found job.

Anything else or you trying to start a sign collection?

DeletedUser107667

Sometimes that is exactly what it is. Or maybe Elvis is still alive.

Take your pick.

Fair enough, let it be coincidence. Much easier to believe than you throwing one of members as a food for a new ally for a good of a tribe, right?

DeletedUser

Fair enough, let it be coincidence. Much easier to believe than you throwing one of members as a food for a new ally for a good of a tribe, right?

Have you seen how fast he is loosing villages?? Is it really that hard to believe that he was kicked when he isnt even fighting anymore??

I doubt your own tribe would keep an player who ignore leadership and doesnt care about defending his villages.

DeletedUser107592

ummm. we are not allied with TRI.

sure you don't need another sign?

The Lish

Lol .. you know as well as anyone he's inactive and has been since at least 4 days ago because you're taking villes too.
Is he retaliating much? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser107667

you know as well as anyone he's inactive and has been since at least 4 days ago because you're taking villes too.

Majority I took was before that but yeah, I noticed, that was a joke :)

Is he retaliating much?

It looks like he shot everything he had at me and some other folks around right before going awol. Looking at the travel time of TRI fakes he probably figured being hit from two sides is too much, sent every nuke he had and never came back.

Deleted User - 4669627

and so concludes another chapter in the history of W64

stay tuned for the next installment of As World 64 Turns

:icon_razz: