World Tournament - Round 2

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

After some close and not-so-close rounds, the round 1 winners have been finalized with the votes having been counted! We already had a tie, resulting in me breaking that tie with my vote, and we're now moving on to round two!

Before we do that though, here's a reminder of who the round 1 winners are!

[spoil]Round Votes:

[spoil]Addicted to Love.(11) vs. Tman93 (11) - Addicted to Love. Wins! - Already, we had a tie! With me as the tiebreaker, I choose Addicted to Love. as the winner here. While Tman93 is a great player, always happy to send nukes and fight, I would place my money on Addicted to Love. because of the defensive ability and the endurance factor; I think Tman93 would give in over time due to activity issues in a high-stakes battle when facing an equally active opponent.
Drop350 (1) vs. Bunny Queen (22) - Bunny Queen Wins!
Drunk in the Morning (1) vs. paolo83 (22) - paolo83 Wins!
Angacam (13) vs. Killer Instinct. (8) - Angacam Wins!
Volvol123 (11) vs. AnotherOneBitesTheDust (12) - AnotherOneBitesTheDust Wins!
sdcz6 (17) vs. kugyuuu (6) - sdcz6 Wins!
flux0rx1 (4) vs. Azazel Aziz (19) - Azazel Aziz Wins!
Fabregas4 (3) vs. Illuminati Puppet. (20) - Illuminati Puppet.[/spoil]

Winners Bracket:

[spoil]1. sdcz6
2. Bunny Queen
3. Addicted to Love.
4. paolo83
5. Azazel Aziz
6. Angacam
7. AnotherOneBitesTheDust
8. Illuminati Puppet.[/spoil]

Losers Bracket:

[spoil]1. Tman93
2. flux0rx1
3. Killer Instinct.
4. Fabregas4
5. kugyuuu
6. Volvol123
7. Drop350
8. Drunk in the Morning[/spoil][/spoil]

So, here's what the random number generator picked:

[spoil]7
2[/spoil]

This means that the matchups are going to look like this:

AnotherOneBitesTheDustvs.sdcz6
Azazel Azizvs.Addicted to Love.
Illuminati Puppet.vs.paolo83
Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350vs.Tman93
Kugyuuuvs.Killer Instinct.
Drunk in the Morningvs.Fabregas4
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

Rules are the same, here's a reminder:

[spoil]1) Vote off what you think would happen in a 1v1.
2) Coplayers are included when you think about the winner.
3) Do not base anything off who has more firepower; assume both players start with same number of villages.
4) Assume that the two accounts have the same amount of online time per day, and timezones are the same.
5) Opinions not required when voting, but they are appreciated, so feel free to explain your point of view.
6) If you don't care how I will run the bracket, skip this mumbo jumbo technical talk. For those curious on how the next bracket will be drawn up using the double-bracket system, winners and losers will be separated into two different brackets and matched up randomly on their bracket using number generators. They will be given their assigned number based on their entry numbers (ie. 1 in the losers' category, if flux0rx1 lost and Tman93 didn't, is flux0rx1. If Tman93 lost, he would be 1 in the losers' category.) If you have questions about this, message me privately over forum.[/spoil]

All votes will be publicly made on the thread. One vote per person. If you use an alias I will know, and I will remove any further votes. I will not vote myself usually, but in the event of a tie I will be the tie-breaker, and will explain my reasoning if it comes to it.

Commence voting...now! You have 36 hours to vote!

Link to original thread

DeletedUser

AnotherOneBitesTheDust
vs.sdcz6
Azazel Aziz
vs.Addicted to Love.
Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350
vs.Tman93
Kugyuuu
vs.Killer Instinct.
Volvol123
vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser

AnotherOneBitesTheDust vs. sdcz6
Definitely proved to be a better player than what people may have originally thought since being in Wobble. Close ODA rankings with 25 and 31.

Azazel Aziz vs. Addicted to Love.
Rank 1 ODA, and fellow ex Apathy ;) Sorry Dallow <3

Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83
When both cos on form, they are awesome :D With rank 7 ODA, topping Paolos 18th rank too :)

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
However persistent Ang is, Muso is a machineee!

Drop350 vs. Tman93
Not a massive fan of the attitudes of a player on this account, mainly the only reason I would have liked TJ and Muh to kick ass :D Tmans ODA bettering Drops with 14 to 21.

Kugyuuu vs. Killer Instinct.
Only really seen Kugyuuu jump on the back of others work, other than that, not very good knowledge. Close to ODA ranking with 22 and 23.

Drunk in the Morning vs. Fabregas4
Not a fantastic knowledge about either, other than Fab is seeming to be a determined little fellow. Fab beating Drunk with 17 to 36 on ODA ranking.

Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1
I think if the guys on Vol would be as committed as they were earlier on in the world, this would have been an easier decision. However with recent events, I don't feel they are necessarily at the top of their game. However flux0rx1 is mainly untested on this world with a 56 on ODA rankings. Activity would definitely have to play a role.

DeletedUser

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen -- OH FFS, how the hell did I get stuck with this one....Sigh, I surrender.
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser110184

AnotherOneBitesTheDust
Don't know enough about sdcz. So biased pick
vs.sdcz6
Azazel Aziz
I seem to agree with everyone else
vs.Addicted to Love.
Illuminati Puppet.
Paolo was just so strong and consistant
vs.paolo83
Angacam
Have to pay homage to muso
vs.Bunny Queen
Drop350
The ruthlessness of one player on here says it all for me
vs.Tman93
Kugyuuu
Kugyuu isn't very talented when it comes down to it
vs.Killer Instinct.
Drunk in the Morning
No comment
vs.Fabregas4
Volvol123
He does have a lot of points...
vs.flux0rx1

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser111612

AnotherOneBitesTheDust
Azazel Aziz
Illuminati Puppet.
Bunny Queen
Killer Instinct.
Fabregas4
Volvol123

Didnt vote for Tman vs Drop due to me playing on the Tman account.

-Muhaned

DeletedUser

I'm going to remind those of you who apparently haven't read the rules despite them being posted three times now, so let me remind you of the one most of you seem to be forgetting:

Size doesn't matter. Really. It doesn't here. Assume players have the same sized account. Don't base decisions on points. Don't. Just don't.

DeletedUser

AnotherOneBitesTheDustvs.sdcz6
Azazel Azizvs.Addicted to Love.
Angacamvs.Bunny Queen
Drop350vs.Tman93
Kugyuuuvs.Killer Instinct.
Volvol123vs.flux0rx1

DeletedUser111953

Im not sure.
Azazel Aziz vs. Addicted to Love
.Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser

this was just me posting what didnt need to be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AnotherOneBitesTheDust vs. sdcz6 = sdcz6 is mopping up his opponents insanely quick right now, earns a vote.
Azazel Aziz vs. Addicted to Love.- nod going to addicted to love in a close contest
Illuminati Puppet. vs. paolo83 - paulo
Angacam vs. Bunny Queen- bunny queen, enough said here.
Drop350 vs. Tman93- giving tman the nod here, purley due to better oda, didnt mean the smack talk i put about drop before, thought someone played that account who doesnt really.
Kugyuuu vs. Killer Instinct.- I think this one would be close as hell.. so im not going to vote as im not sure whod win really.
Drunk in the Morning vs. Fabregas4- Fabregas would win this, hes a tough player and a very good oda rank
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1- The nod goes to volvol

DeletedUser

This...was an argument, but I decided not to get involved because I don't want to involve my opinion.

DeletedUser

In the interest of fairness, you may have been the first to launch but that means little; multiple other players evidently landed with you, and you were neither first conquer nor first to take multiple; Dark Civnuj had taken 5 villages before you got your second. You're only 4 ahead of him in the overall count on said player...which doesn't reinforce your point or disprove theirs.

this was a reply to an argument, which shouldnt have happened anyway but i was tired and acting dumb

DeletedUser

Angacam
vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Kugyuuu
vs. Killer Instinct.
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser108786

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Drop350 vs. Tman93
Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1

DeletedUser3932

AnotherOneBitesTheDust vs.sdcz6
Out of the numerous people to attack me on this world in Wobble (from both my war it has to be 30+). He was one of the few who showed any inititive/skill. So have to vote his way on this one.

Easy decision for everyone it seems.

Very close one I would say. I am disagreeing with several here. But the co's on this account just about win it.

Angacam vs. Bunny Queen
Purely player wise, BQ wins it. Leader wise, BQ is terrible (off topic, but just had to say (giggle))

Drop350 vs. Tman93
Unfortunately for him, talking a lot on skype isn't really a game quality. While neither excell (this is the weakest match up of the round I would say). Drop350 win it. Just.

Kugyuuu vs. Killer Instinct
KI falling too quickly imo. (He might be inactive, I don't know). But if he is active, I would have hoped for a better holdout from him. So vote goes to Kugyuuu.

Even though Fabregas is hurting against Wobble. I would still say he wins this match up.

Volvol123 vs. flux0rx1
From what I hear. Flux is very good. But vol is a monster (even if he might be a lazy one).

Last edited: