Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser18879

I'm nowhere near frontline, got 1 Barcode player near me. :lol:

Interesting how a bunch of incapable randoms got mad. Must be the jealousy.

DeletedUser

If you're not on the front-line... what is the front-line?

Jealousy, I like it that. Jealousy make people do some crazy thing :D

DeletedUser

Hay lets not put mist down YOU SHOULD BE SAYING how well i am doing with my war stats :lol: ... But ODA wouldnt kick MIST hes the only person making their points look decent to anyone that cares about that

DeletedUser

I'm nowhere near frontline, got 1 Barcode player near me.

I looked on the map... while you do only have 1 Barcode player near you, many of his villages border your villages so it's a rather large frontline.

Not to mention, he is the ONLY target you have decent morale on in the area.

Krovikan for Barcode Spy 2013!

twist.gif

DeletedUser

Damn you sacred you have revealed my spy :lol: jokes... i jokily asked him and he respectable turned down the offer and said he doesn't play like that

DeletedUser95593

I looked on the map... while you do only have 1 Barcode player near you, many of his villages border your villages so it's a rather large frontline.

twist.gif

This "war" started a week ago and ODA only have 5 caps. From the outside it doesn't look like there is much fighting going on, I don't think it's just Krovikan not participating.

DeletedUser

plus 2 of those caps atleast were recaps if not i think all 5 were recaps

DeletedUser18879

twist.gif

Hehe. :D He's stacked like hell.

Defender: Stories
Destination: 019. Barabarian Village (616|468) K46

Quantity: 14676 3450 1 2420 499 0 0 2331 0 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

And no, aside from supporting, I'm not really participating.

DeletedUser

that you call stacked like hell?? geez, where are the days when thousands of troops were not enough...:icon_neutral:
also this so called war is nothing but a joke.. i'd call a war the one between KataC and Hugged :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You guys make me sleep!! Krovikan looking at your position in the map mate, you ain't doing s**t and just sitting around waiting for easy villas with those stats. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser18879

For this stage of the game, it is stacked like hell. Don't let jealousy cloud your reason, fellas. Maybe you will be good someday.

DeletedUser

Wow yes, you can clear it with like 2 full nukes. Stacked like hell?

DeletedUser

But that stack would double at the sight of an incoming train, you need to think about these kinds of things. Plus if it isn't doubled two full nukes per vill is alot at this point of the game. Now stop bitching about one player and if someone puts the stats up you'll see ODA has been hitting barcode alot over the last few days. Remember this is a team effort and not all about one or two players.

DeletedUser

Lets stop picking on individual ODA players thats not fair, pick on them all as a team :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@ Krovikan Mist - all I see in these last few posts is some cowardly behavior from a top ranked player. If Stories is stacked attack somewhere else, or go help one of your tribemates.

How much support do you have in the villages of Tarbin or Jigsaw, who look to be getting hammered despite their size? Have you backtimed any of their attackers? Vis had a very public fight with a bigger player and gained 80k ODD in a week - how many nukes did you send at Papa Gordo and Cabana Cigara to get them off your tribe mate's back? How much support did you push up north to help that fight? Picrule - another small player with a big ODD spike last week, how many nukes have you invested in attacking their attackers?

You should be dominating this war, or at least showing some willingness to get involved. All I see is you waiting for everyone around to weaken so you can switch sides and stab them all in the back. I'm shocked Matt hasn't kicked you for all his talk of honor, and playing the game properly.

If I was one of the small ODA guys scrapping tooth and nail to survive this war I'd be furious that our 250k player has decided not to help at all. This is the kind of thing that can break up a tribe. You sir are either a traitor or a spy...one thing you absolutely are NOT is a decent tribemate.

DeletedUser

dont give him ideas it just makes it harder for barcode ;)

but yeah he should help out in the war more...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vis had a very public fight with a bigger player and gained 80k ODD in a week - how many nukes did you send at Papa Gordo and Cabana Cigara to get them off your tribe mate's back? How much support did you push up north to help that fight?

I never asked for support because I didn't need it. Some was offered to me but I declined, so this ^^ is not a fair comment to make.