Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

Subwind

Side 1:
Tribes: ODA
Players: WithoutRegrets, dirtything, Mezonis, Ancient Mariner, Consumo, matthewturner49, olly1234, Doctor Lolwut, Th3 Riddl3r, BaldHeadedNinja, tysnd, Bugsyschofie, chelsea290, DaVike16, TWTank, DILL78, SneakyKohltrain
Side 2:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Players: Lavris, talm0ud, John-Doe., staliz

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 239
Difference: 63

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 20
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,154,612
Side 2: 1,277,421
Difference: 122,809

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,467
Side 2: 108,577
Difference: 39,110

chart

The above chart shows every player that was in either tribe at the start of the war. "But our guys were kicked as they went yellow". So? They were in the war from the start, the fact they didn't turn up for work the next day doesn't take away the fact they had a sword swinging on day one.

Yes, Barcode are winning, but not by alot. They are 40% ahead and 32% bigger as a tribe.

DeletedUser18879

@ Krovikan Mist - all I see in these last few posts is some cowardly behavior from a top ranked player. If Stories is stacked attack somewhere else, or go help one of your tribemates.

How much support do you have in the villages of Tarbin or Jigsaw, who look to be getting hammered despite their size? Have you backtimed any of their attackers? Vis had a very public fight with a bigger player and gained 80k ODD in a week - how many nukes did you send at Papa Gordo and Cabana Cigara to get them off your tribe mate's back? How much support did you push up north to help that fight? Picrule - another small player with a big ODD spike last week, how many nukes have you invested in attacking their attackers?

You should be dominating this war, or at least showing some willingness to get involved. All I see is you waiting for everyone around to weaken so you can switch sides and stab them all in the back. I'm shocked Matt hasn't kicked you for all his talk of honor, and playing the game properly.

If I was one of the small ODA guys scrapping tooth and nail to survive this war I'd be furious that our 250k player has decided not to help at all. This is the kind of thing that can break up a tribe. You sir are either a traitor or a spy...one thing you absolutely are NOT is a decent tribemate.

Probably another 50k account that got mad. :lol:

You talk about things you've no idea about, especially the bolded part. My loyalties lie with Matt and honestly, I'm in the tribe solely because of him. And that is where I shall remain, until he does.

DeletedUser

Probably another 50k account that got mad. :lol:

You talk about things you've no idea about, especially the bolded part. My loyalties lie with Matt and honestly, I'm in the tribe solely because of him. And that is where I shall remain, until he does.

LOL , thats the 2nd or the 3rd time you have talked about smaller accounts talking about you , some where u also mentioned guys getting jealous as well LMAO ... well the stats remain pathetic , whatever you want to say after that becomes irrelevant .

Talking about one player as your front , and then showing a so called stack does not justify those stats either . So yeah be ready to take it on the externals .

DeletedUser

Yes, Barcode are winning, but not by alot. They are 40% ahead and 32% bigger as a tribe.

But 50+% smaller in number, witch gave you the loyalty advantage (128k average VS 42k average). But I guess you don't care about those technical stuff :icon_rolleyes:

Or maybe you didn't realise yet we have like... 5 members total in the middle of you cluster. It almost a 8 VS 40 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

But 50+% smaller in number, witch gave you the loyalty advantage (128k average VS 42k average). But I guess you don't care about those technical stuff :icon_rolleyes:

Or maybe you didn't realise yet we have like... 5 members total in the middle of you cluster. It almost a 8 VS 40 :D

We shall not forget the pre-stacking you guys had already put in place before we declared? Plus, I ran out of Lucozade and that is never good. I assume by loyalty you mean morale? As on average all of your guys are 3 times the size of an ODA player. What I wouldn't give for 10 nukes and 2 trains myself, still, I have yet to have a noble that hasn't cost me at least an entire villages worth of troops......Someone go inactive and gift me something, please :D

DeletedUser

Well... Since you guy are the one who declared, where was your pre-stacks? I mean, if you declared, and we had time to stack, no offence but you did something wrong. Since you declare, I assumed you where ready... Ho wait...

And you guessed right, I meant the morale.

LakeWind
Opponents defeated:83.199 (1012.)

This, my friend, is not the OD and the ODA (66k) of someone who "yet to have a noble that hasn't cost me at least an entire villages worth of troops"

Even worst since 12k of you ODA is war related.

Just saying.

Subwind

Well... Since you guy are the one who declared, where was you pre-stacks? Ho wait...

I didn't spend a week pretending to be friends with your leader whilst planning to hit him. I found out your plans the Monday morning and declared in the afternoon. So, just negate your point, your tribe is in fact doing worse than they should be because you had spent time planning against us and still only lead by a few odd nobles.

Due to the time spent planning and pre-stacking against us, having more villages to stack and attack with, plus having the better players (in the opinion of many) ODA are in fact holding their own if not doing better than anyone expected.

I think, at the time of declaration, we had around 10 players who had not yet built an academy.

We can all throw numbers and toys around, but the fact is, Barcode had this planned for a week, maybe more, before we declared and yet still are not dominating in the way they should. One decent op from ODA and K46 could be all but lost to Barcode.

As people have pointed out, even the biggest stack you may have is taken out with 4 decent nukes, a train and some support behind.

O builds faster than D, and your D is having to move a very long way.

h05B859B8

DeletedUser

If you do have that conversation, read it again: we planed to war you 2 week later or so. Discovering our plans don't excuse in any way how you rushed your tribe into war without even warning them. You should use some of that time to at least stack THEN declared. And warring ODA was still in planing and was subject to cancellation anytime.

I don't see how you burned me, since your info are wrong. Attacking ODA went on the table when CM disbanded, witch is NOT 1 week of more before your declaration.

Yet, saying some of you player didn't even have an academies when the war started show that ODA standards in manner of recruiting are quite low and even prove further my point in the fact your drag your tribe in a war to fast and without even thinking.

"One decent op from ODA and K46 could be all but lost to Barcode." Implying your tribe canot do any decent OP since K46 is still not lost. Yep, that help your case.

Delete your pic, you're silly.

DeletedUser

Matt lets be honest you saw the skype chats it was hardly a plan, But for the STORY (get it aha) CM was a tribe of the k46 ex STORY members and barcode was a tribe of the k35 ex STORY members our leader of CM Mist didnt have time to lead a tribe so he decided it would be best to merge into ODA

As he did not get on with the barcode members however the rest of us did and were unwilling to join ODA with there 63 members which in CM joining would take ODA to 69 members at least so in actual fact all of us wouldnt of fitted so some of us chose Barcode some followed Mist to ODA, As Mist left we put a proposal of joining barcode and then maybe warring ODA to clear up our area a bit, then about 1-3 days past and the CM members actaully joined barcode.

AND war plans had hardly been arranged it was more of we will support frontlines, and nuke down asterios or lakewind quickly etc etc ODA then caught on to our initial plans and declared as they declared support was sent (support that took around 30-40 hours) to even arrive...

Matt u saying we had prepared for alot longer than you is hardly true but it is slightly true... As for your members not having acadamy it was probably due to the fact you had 63 members and alot of noobs in your ranks

DeletedUser

Holy cow Venom, learn how to use syntax; this is painful to read!

You're almost there, but not quite yet!

Ripfin

AND war plans had hardly been arranged it was more of we will support frontlines, and nuke down asterios or lakewind quickly etc etc ODA then caught on to our initial plans and declared as they declared support was sent (support that took around 30-40 hours) to even arrive...

waiting for the nuke down on me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Rick we couldn't nuke you, you were too vulnerable wouldn't be fair :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pfff only joking you are 90% D no point nobling your villas would cost tooo much plus who wants ur 1k villas :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

If you don't want his 1k villages, he has 11 more that aren't 1k.
emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

Meh, at that point, we talk about asterios barbs more as a running gags that a serious argument. I kind of like the guys, he his entertaining and fun to play with. He just have a big mouth :p

DeletedUser

Me also, ricks cute and cuddly he just acts like the tough guy as i have said all along :lol:

He is so kind that he doesn't build much O, But the O he has he sends at me in little groups so my ODD looks better

DeletedUser

Ripfin has mastered the art of the troll after many years of practice. His posts are generally incredibly painful but entertaining :p