DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
EscobaRR Left 19th July 2013 - 10:05 37,204
dr.siyas Left 19th July 2013 - 10:05 39,589
Rumsey. Left 19th July 2013 - 01:06 110,461
Krovikan Mist Left 18th July 2013 - 23:04 261,922
Dust and Shadows Left 18th July 2013 - 20:04 106,537

Must have been a fun 12 hours in ODA :)

Just like to add two of them were kicked. :)

DeletedUser

Id just like to add some points to the lavris issue, He did not send me support around the time of his departure so all his troops where home, SF informed me that they were being offered up lavris's village as long as they supported COV3RT another coincidence?
also SF never sent us support they were never on our side.

But meh i really dont care tbh

Ripfin

So you guys kicked the 2 turkish players, may i ask why?

they were not team players, hell they weren't really players it seems.

Id just like to add some points to the lavris issue, He did not send me support around the time of his departure so all his troops where home, SF informed me that they were being offered up lavris's village as long as they supported COV3RT another coincidence?
also SF never sent us support they were never on our side.

But meh i really dont care tbh

Well lets see Larvis being nobled, offer half of his villages to SF if they want to join our war with us, problem is they are supporting barcode, and if Larvis support wasn't with you, where was it?

DeletedUser

they were not team players, hell they weren't really players it seems.

So you kicked them and started nobling them right away? (not you personally but your tribe) Honorable move to make...

Ripfin

So you kicked them and started nobling them right away? (not you personally but your tribe) Honorable move to make...

If you do nothing to help or assist the tribe but only there to protect yourself, then yes it was honorable, it was them without honor, but then again look who I'm talking to you have no clue or understanding about honor Gordo.

DeletedUser

says the guy who said he would never leave ODA and left the same week lol. ( i know you came back, doesn't change the situation though)

DeletedUser98883

i guess your info is wrong again because i am the real deal sir :icon_smile:

DeletedUser98883

like with most of you posts i guess asking for proof is too much :icon_smile:

Ripfin

says the guy who said he would never leave ODA and left the same week lol. ( i know you came back, doesn't change the situation though)

I never said I would not leave ODA so once again your lack of honor and competence shows its ugly face, as it goes the only tribe I will never leave is one I've created and has members.