Yo Wobble

musological

That's an entirely different front with entirely different people and villages. Please.
lol, so you count those entirely different people and villages when you cry about us being bigger than you but at the same time say the war against your allies TB doesn't count, coz it's using those entirely different villages. lmao. You remember taht war right? The war you were too lazy and selfish to fight, and are now to chicken to own your stats for.

It's pretty pathetic that you find it necessary to judge someone's words by how they've played the game
No mate, your words speak for themselves, and I said you'd be too chicken to own them ;-) — "But I'm sure you'll find an excuse to chicken out and won't wanna embarrass yourself further..."

...loyalty and cooperation. We were in Wobble for a very long time - we didn't just up and leave out of nowhere.
You're the one bringing up loyalty and cooperation and denying being lazy and selfish while you were hiding out in Wobble. So the offer stills stands, if you're man enough to own your in game name here for people to see, then I'll oblige and post your stats so you can clear your name. But we both know exactly how lazy and selfish you have been and that the stats will just show that beyond any doubt.

As for you rubbish about two fronts being beneficial, lol... you obviously have no clue about the game, or are just spouting any rubbish you can think of. How is having two opposite fronts to split support and long range nuke ops between beneficial to a tribe? TB are the only thing keep you guys alive atm, and I think you know they prob won't be around for much longer, and then we'll see how you do... I'm reminded of the overconfidence TB and AAA briefly shared when they were hitting us from two fronts together... how did that turn out for them once AAA folded and Wobble had one front to focus on?

You know nothing about the ex-Apathy guys or that situation and it's laughable that you feel the need to point to what other people do to try excuse your own behavior. In the game, in life, in general. The guys that left briefly had a specific issue, they confronted us with it and talked to us. We're not a dictatorship and I don't give up my time for the tribe for my own benefit; council serves at the pleasure of the tribe and I firmly believe a Duke should be the servant of the tribe, not the other way round. Ex-apathy players have contributed way more than you guys over in the far west ever did, and each has earned their place and voice within Wobble dozens of times over. So we listened to our members, swallowed our pride, admitted our mistake and reversed a bad decision we'd made. Big deal.

It's plain sad when someone is too ashamed to even admit to who you are in game. Even sadder when they still expect others to care or take their uninformed drivel seriously here.

DeletedUser

That's an entirely different front with entirely different people and villages. Please.

That's the point, genius.

"Tried to turn Looney".

I'm still surprised they decided to side with you. They should know what will become of them by now (think).

Same thing that becomes of members of BOSS! that prove themselves, like Shahaf1234 (though he's had a rough start). They get to prove themselves and join Wobble, or they can stay in Looney for world's end; 100% dominance isn't likely to be the way it ends. On the other hand, your tribe full of backstabbers isn't exactly a great prospect, so smart move by them.

Minimal focus? Two front war? Looney and the west side of Wobble are hitting us. You outnumber the enemy; having two fronts is beneficial to you, at this point. Unless your tribemates are silly, but that's a different topic altogether.

Yes, minimal focus. Since the start of the war, NIR has gained 114mil ODD. Sounds big, except it only amounts to killing 1.6k nukes. Which is less than 1/10th the size of the tribe. In that time TB has gained at least 5 times that amount of ODD, and they're only 3x your size. So yes, the focus on you is...minimal at best. And a two front war is still more difficult, you have two sides needing support from the area in between that isn't frontline.

They forced your hand by whining. That is not negotiating. And, that's if we ignore the coup chat.

Call it what you want, negotiations occurred and they made demands and Wobble made demands and both sides' were met. That's a negotiation in my book.

Yeah, NIR members before leaving posted crap like that before leaving. Very hilarious...sarcasm if you didn't get that.

So, they're doing the exact same thing we're doing now, except that what we're doing is *completely* different?

Thank you for ignoring 90% of what I said in favor of reiterating your point, and making yourself look *completely* uninformed. Which it seems you are. Thank you for the fun, as well.

But then, you are Atlas (if my guess is correct), and even stew feels you ain't exactly useful in-game. But that means little...you never really did do much for the tribe, far as I can tell. And you never seemed too informed, either. Not surprising that it's shining through now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont boast or brag - its not my style

The guy U6s5l is doing my head in!

Its the constant drip of self importance & the egotistical belief of his vastly superior intellect that must bore people to death

Get a grip - most people play this game for FUN!!

It was stated that support would be going to the "isolated" Killer account - all I was pointing out that after 17 days where was it, because has not arrived

Fighting on 2 fronts is difficult - you want to try ours.....lol

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=map&ti0=587&tc0=f50a31&ti1=9891&tc1=0dd4f7&ti2=12571&tc2=44fa6b&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1&dullbg=1

NIR are going at the worlds biggest tribe & doing ok
Last week NIR had more gains over Wobble - an impartial view of those figure would suggest that this should not be so
The "isolated" does not account for all those gains, ask TheBossPig & Bigitron.....or are they "isolated" accounts as well?
(I cannot be bothered to post the stat's but we're 35 villages up over the week - not a massive gain, but a gain)

Yes Looney are eating our asses else where & they are defiantly playing better as a tribe than Wobble!!
Just as well they stayed on your side :)
The main focus is on the BIG tribe just now - as we are a minimal annoyance in the great scheme of things - our FUN will just carry on

Long term NIR may lose the war :(
the difference is we're enjoying it and having FUN>>>>FUN>>>FUN!!
:):):):):):)

Off to get a LARGE STARBUCKS & wait for a massive posting of drivel & rhetoric from the serious one :(

DeletedUser

Its the constant drip of self importance & the egotistical belief of his vastly superior intellect that must bore people to death

Sorry if you feel that way. But not really, because your perspective is your own.

Get a grip - most people play this game for FUN!!

It was stated that support would be going to the "isolated" Killer account - all I was pointing out that after 17 days where was it, because has not arrived

Plenty went: the account has doubled in ODD (from 64mil) going to 128mil ODD. That is about 915 nukes killed; a hefty number, no doubt. And he gains almost 2mil more ODD per day, as it is. So yes, support goes; it's just hard to win when you're that isolated. Still, doing the best they can.

Fighting on 2 fronts is difficult - you want to try ours.....lol

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.p...rey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1&dullbg=1

Nah, I'm not the type to backstab my tribe because I'm bored. So no, I wouldn't care to be like you guys.

NIR are going at the worlds biggest tribe & doing ok
Last week NIR had more gains over Wobble - an impartial view of those figure would suggest that this should not be so
The "isolated" does not account for all those gains, ask TheBossPig & Bigitron.....or are they "isolated" accounts as well?
(I cannot be bothered to post the stat's but we're 35 villages up over the week - not a massive gain, but a gain)

Really? You think without Killer Instinct. the gains wouldn't be there?

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Killer Instinct.
Side 2:
Tribes: NIR, NTS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 132
Difference: 131

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,261
Side 2: 1,532,650
Difference: 1,522,389

chart
[/spoil]

What's that? Over half your conquers come from an isolated account? Yeah, as I thought you didn't exactly check your facts. Without the isolated account you keep nobling from, you'd be down almost 100 villages in the past week. And the more you lose on the frontline and the more players go downhill for you, the worse it gets for you too.

Yes Looney are eating our asses else where & they are defiantly playing better as a tribe than Wobble!!
Just as well they stayed on your side :)
The main focus is on the BIG tribe just now - as we are a minimal annoyance in the great scheme of things - our FUN will just carry on

Looney is doing great. Better or worse is relative, and you're probably just saying that to fire me up and get me to insult Looney. Won't happen. Looney is doing exceptionally and are proving that they not only made the right choice for their own growth, but that their players are skilled.

It is funny that you'd point out you're not the main focus when your tribemates keep arguing about how you have "the west of Wobble" on you. Well, thanks for agreeing I guess.

Long term NIR may lose the war :(
the difference is we're enjoying it and having FUN>>>>FUN>>>FUN!!
:):):):):):)

Off to get a LARGE STARBUCKS & wait for a massive posting of drivel & rhetoric from the serious one :(

I'm having fun too. Guess it's a win-win. Enjoy your Starbucks, maybe with some caffeine you'll actually have something factual to post.

DeletedUser

Never saw her again. Was too busy studying for exams anyways, I like to do well on those.

But that's off-topic stuff, so I'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser70241

Looney is doing great. Better or worse is relative, and you're probably just saying that to fire me up and get me to insult Looney.

Putting words into other peoples mouths and making stuff up again.....

DeletedUser

Actually, I said he was probably doing that. I never said he was. So no, I didn't put words in his mouth: I mentioned a possibility.

Now you're putting words in my mouth. Oh the irony!

DeletedUser

I can't say that I don't boast or brag, but I totally agree with you about U6s5l. For an arrogant person to feel that someone else is more arrogant. :lol:

Mind you, I'm a Wobble Supporter, but he just makes people want to see Wobble lose, simply because he's in it. :icon_redface:

But nah, can't see Dallow getting rimmed. <3

DeletedUser

Yep, you still haven't gotten past everyone shaming you in W69. Nice to know.

DeletedUser

Yep, you still haven't gotten past everyone shaming you in W69. Nice to know.

:icon_idea:

What's there to get past? I'm doing very well in W69, I just realised after a while there's no point fighting with words, I'll just prove my point in-game! If people really do hate me that much, then they can jolly well rim me and I'll take my hat off to whoever does it.

It's those people who spend hours making 'nice' posts with spoilers, colours and pictures that just make me sad. If only they could spend the time and effort instead focussing on destroying their enemies.

Now back on topic, Or-el, wasn't it you who taught me not to bring up other worlds? Let's stick to W65 shall we? And the fact that many people don't like you too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You're more likely to quit while being rimmed or about to be rimmed, and say you did great and just had no time. It's the type of person you are. I'm comfortable with those who like me, thanks. And it's not relevant to this thread. So all I have to say to you is this:

540710_475104162584838_223426884_n.jpg

Laters, bro.

Deleted User - 10770065

You're more likely to quit while being rimmed or about to be rimmed, and say you did great and just had no time. It's the type of person you are. I'm comfortable with those who like me, thanks. And it's not relevant to this thread. So all I have to say to you is this:

540710_475104162584838_223426884_n.jpg

Laters, bro.

You are talking to the almighty Lucaya, show him a bit of respect!

DeletedUser

For a person who prides himself on basing everything on logic and facts...this post misleads me indeed.

I'll list you the worlds I got rimmed in.

World 4, I was 10 years old in 2006 when I started, got to 8 million, but I did eventually get rimmed when I was 12.
To my knowledge, that's the only world I've been 'rimmed' in so far. I have no problem admitting it if I got rimmed when I'm active on the account, my opponents were good and I was crap, no excuses there.

I've lost a world, yes, to secrets, but my account was not rimmed. That was when I was 13/14 in HP.

I have quit worlds too! I quit W40, but my account was not under attack, and hey...my tribe won the world eventually. Things just got way too boring when all I could hit were barbs. I quit another HP world as well, then again, my tribe had all the top 15 players in the world (15 was the tribe member limit), they won it in the end too. I quit W65, and when I did, the account was rank 3 with <100 incomings the last I saw it. (Can't remember when exactly, should've been Feb 23 thereabouts)

Now, I just really like to know what made you come to that assumption. I find it really unjustified of you to say that, and I'm highly certain the people who know me would testify that I'd fight as hard as I can when I need to.

You do realise I could just as easily throw that right back at you. You'd probably quit the moment you see the first fake headed your way! :icon_rolleyes: I do remember you also stating that when a person loses an argument, he/she resorts to making unjustified/inaccurate jabs at the opposing party. Funny how you practice what you preach.

You're funny Or-el. ^^

DeletedUser

You are talking to the almighty Lucaya, show him a bit of respect!

"Almighty" FTFY.

For a person who prides himself on basing everything on logic and facts...this post misleads me indeed.

I'll list you the worlds I got rimmed in.

World 4, I was 10 years old in 2006 when I started, got to 8 million, but I did eventually get rimmed when I was 12.
To my knowledge, that's the only world I've been 'rimmed' in so far. I have no problem admitting it if I got rimmed when I'm active on the account, my opponents were good and I was crap, no excuses there.

I've lost a world, yes, to secrets, but my account was not rimmed. That was when I was 13/14 in HP.

I have quit worlds too! I quit W40, but my account was not under attack, and hey...my tribe won the world eventually. Things just got way too boring when all I could hit were barbs. I quit another HP world as well, then again, my tribe had all the top 15 players in the world (15 was the tribe member limit), they won it in the end too. I quit W65, and when I did, the account was rank 3 with <100 incomings the last I saw it. (Can't remember when exactly, should've been Feb 23 thereabouts)

Now, I just really like to know what made you come to that assumption. I find it really unjustified of you to say that, and I'm highly certain the people who know me would testify that I'd fight as hard as I can when I need to.

You do realise I could just as easily throw that right back at you. You'd probably quit the moment you see the first fake headed your way! :icon_rolleyes: I do remember you also stating that when a person loses an argument, he/she resorts to making unjustified/inaccurate jabs at the opposing party. Funny how you practice what you preach.

You're funny Or-el. ^^

I didn't ask for your life story. Nor did I say you were rimmed in the past before quitting. But pray tell, how did your W65 account end up?

Well, that's awkward

I said you'd quit before you got rimmed. You were being heavily destroyed before quitting on W65, recapping for up to 6 days before giving up.

You said:
You had time, I did not. I had to pick a world to play, W61 or W65. I spent way more time on W61 so I chose to keep that world instead. I don't remember EotS losing to anyone when we were playing.

Of course not, it started losing right after you quit before your impending defeat, and you shoved it on Wobble to survive. That is, assuming you didn't lose villages before you quit. I'm sure you're going to say "no no, I quit before then", which is going to be amusing because there's no doubt in my mind that it's unverifiable and you're likely lying, and it's hilarious coincidence that your account here gets rimmed but you're "not around to see it".

That's the type of guy you are, I already figured that out, but it's amusing to see you reinforce it here.

Next time you tell me I have no facts to back up what I say, make sure you aren't going to be a complete fool in assuming as much. There's no doubt your retort will be "Oh I quit before, I was up villages before, I handed it off cause I couldn't play both worlds", and I have no doubt that it's either fabrication, or that you were aware of what was coming given you conveniently quit pretty soon (going by conquers, anyway) before you began getting hit heavily.

Do I care? No, not really. Are you annoying? Pretty annoying, yes. You come onto every thread, spew your history everywhere as though anyone cares, and then pretend you're so good, you've never been rimmed, you can criticize everyone. I'm comfortable with my playing skill being OK, nothing special, and I'm comfortable with the fact that I like to talk about stats and so on because it's who I am. You, on the other hand, seem to love talking about yourself, and I'd rather not indulge you any further. I'll just ignore you from now on, so laters.

Edit: Oh look, you even said it. You quit conveniently before you came under heavy attack. How convenient! Especially because you said you had no time for it, but it was clearly not very time consuming given how few incomings you had!

Conveniency; it's a funny thing, isn't it? I mean, you're so super great and all but can't seem to clinch that world win. What a sad story! Now if you wouldn't mind scuttling off before spewing more of your history at me, it'd be great. There's a topic to this thread, and your history and "skills" aren't it.

This message is hidden because barracuda96 is on your ignore list.

Ah the beauty.

Orel the pink forum ranger. :icon_idea:

I wish :(.

Double-edit: If ya hate me, go ahead and make a poll bout it. See how many people hate me. Should be good fun :icon_idea:.

DeletedUser

"Almighty" FTFY.

I didn't ask for your life story. Nor did I say you were rimmed in the past before quitting. But pray tell, how did your W65 account end up?

Well, that's awkward

I said you'd quit before you got rimmed. You were being heavily destroyed before quitting on W65, recapping for up to 6 days before giving up.

Of course not, it started losing right after you quit before your impending defeat, and you shoved it on Wobble to survive. That is, assuming you didn't lose villages before you quit. I'm sure you're going to say "no no, I quit before then", which is going to be amusing because there's no doubt in my mind that it's unverifiable and you're likely lying, and it's hilarious coincidence that your account here gets rimmed but you're "not around to see it".

That's the type of guy you are, I already figured that out, but it's amusing to see you reinforce it here.

Next time you tell me I have no facts to back up what I say, make sure you aren't going to be a complete fool in assuming as much. There's no doubt your retort will be "Oh I quit before, I was up villages before, I handed it off cause I couldn't play both worlds", and I have no doubt that it's either fabrication, or that you were aware of what was coming given you conveniently quit pretty soon (going by conquers, anyway) before you began getting hit heavily.

Do I care? No, not really. Are you annoying? Pretty annoying, yes. You come onto every thread, spew your history everywhere as though anyone cares, and then pretend you're so good, you've never been rimmed, you can criticize everyone. I'm comfortable with my playing skill being OK, nothing special, and I'm comfortable with the fact that I like to talk about stats and so on because it's who I am. You, on the other hand, seem to love talking about yourself, and I'd rather not indulge you any further. I'll just ignore you from now on, so laters.

Edit: Oh look, you even said it. You quit conveniently before you came under heavy attack. How convenient! Especially because you said you had no time for it, but it was clearly not very time consuming given how few incomings you had!

Conveniency; it's a funny thing, isn't it? I mean, you're so super great and all but can't seem to clinch that world win. What a sad story! Now if you wouldn't mind scuttling off before spewing more of your history at me, it'd be great. There's a topic to this thread, and your history and "skills" aren't it.

This message is hidden because barracuda96 is on your ignore list.

Ah the beauty.

I wish :(.

Double-edit: If ya hate me, go ahead and make a poll bout it. See how many people hate me. Should be good fun :icon_idea:.

I usually like you but youre talking rubbish, Lucaya would eat you for dinner, i play in his tribe in w61, myself and everyone in 61 knows he would destroy you without breaking a sweat.