Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser

I understand your pain there dudeja my good good friend... but you and i will always be the king and queen of trolls dont you worry.. Im the king and you're the queen of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand your pain there dudeja my good good friend.. it irritates me to see posts from such pathetic losers like Orsio and LB.. but you and i will always be the king and queen of trolls dont you worry.. Im the king and you're the queen of course.

LOL... Your just upset because everything we predicted came true...

DeletedUser

What exactly were your predictions? sorry i don't pay attention much to deluded posts by unworthy players who talks a lot but inactive throughout most of the war e.g. YOU :D

btw its "you're" not "your" ;)

DeletedUser100410

The flaw in the nuke is simple, less than 213 rams. If you have 211 rams, take the 20 -25 min to put two more in there. I often build the rams first, so even if my nukes are not done the rams are complete.

LOL and ROFL, you are embarrasing yourself, even the troll would agree that a nuke with 211 rams or one with 213 is mathematically almost the same

forgive im you are less than 10-12 yrs old and can not understand this concept yet

Majestic Manta;6771378[B said:
]I don't see any reason I'd justify myself to you[/B].

lets wait, im sure you will try to, oh wait, here it comes:

][/B]
and I co-duked the winning tribe and primarily was the decider on strategic decisions.

LOL

][/B]
You're a piss poor player whose tribe failed spectacularly and you're only alive through the merit of being completely irrelevant the entire war, oh

I am far better player than most of W2V and 10 times better than you, why dont you show some stats to prove otherwise?

My tribe failed, yes, tough luck, it happens.

][/B]
As for pnp not winning wars, look back on what your leaders have said regarding propaganda, evidently it was a huge factor.

That is all you do, troll the forums and PnP, keep on it, you are not even good at it cause in game you suck even harder

I attribute it to -MM- being too greedy and thinking they had a say in how this world would end. Evidently, they didn't.

I could have told you that 9 months ago, but no. No one ever listens to the wise words of choco.

belive it or not i agree, w2v was always a better tribe than MM imho, our leaders failed to accept that fact and never accepted a secondary role on this world.

however, secondary roles suck, i prefer to try my luck and beat the #1 tribe rather than ending as the #2 allied to the winner.

ofc we could have merged into w2v but that is also a secondary role giving away your identity (MM)

Tazecca

what did u not understand tazz ? I have decided not to answer some pathetic people out there , but u are certainly not one of them . so yeah would be happy to make you understand .

I just dont understand why i am quoted there?

DeletedUser

I think 213 rams is the cut-off point actually, where it cuts the pre-battle virtual wall level by the max amount (10 levels), whereas 211 would only cut it by 9 pre-battle, costing you about... 10% extra power, I think. I wouldn't call that 'mathematically almost the same'...

Edit, to illustrate:
4c85.jpg

4c85.jpg
g9ys.jpg

DeletedUser

Orsio,You do realize none of what I posted was justification to what you wrote, yes? (I suspect not, but I can hope)As for being better than me, perhaps, I never saw you do anything but eat inactives and barbs and trumpet about your own personal success. Better than most of W2V? Laughable. I don't think there's a single player left in the tribe that couldn't beat you one on one. Furthermore, explain the logic that because you believe I'm bad IG my PnP is somehow bad as a direct corollary. That seems outrageously fallacious, even for you. Hmm, but yeah, if you somehow think you affected this world more than I, feel free to point to something that makes you important. Because as far as I, and anyone else can see, you are, and have always been, irrelevant to the bigger picture. Haven't you wondered why you were attacked by a handful of players literally as the world was ending rather than by our tribe whilst op choices mattered?

DeletedUser

Haven't you wondered why you were attacked by a handful of players literally as the world was ending rather than by our tribe whilst op choices mattered?
+1

orsio's ODD is due to fact that w2v hates him. Orsio was never good enough to be a op target. He is a k86 and k87 based player. orsio you should understand that you would not have survived if you were a 100% frontline player.You have lost your frontline 100 % anyways. we have seen your trains. they are poor. that implies you can't snipe.you are attacked by only 4-5 players(which are not even 50% active) in last 2 months. Still you lost 500 + villages. That shows your skill. make no mistake about it skill wise you are no better than ceide or cop tader. The only difference is that you are back k based player. you should be thankful to w2v for not selecting you as a proper op target actually. But again you were never good enough for it.

DeletedUser

I just dont understand why i am quoted there?

because u said , Saunfree and duck soup were not a part of W2V , and then saun comes here and talks as if he was always there and he was an important part of W2V and Oped infy regularly .

Now that either tells that W2V was too ashamed of having Saun in their ranks ( till now no one from leadership has confirmed that he is actually a part of W2V ) OR , its his pathetic ways to show that he has actually been a part of a winning team .

not that it matters , because i am sure if he was there in W2V , you guys got what you got a little later ANYONE else on whatever account he was on would have given much much better performance .

DeletedUser

It really fascinates all of us to see you dudeja wonder whether i am or was ever in W2V :D Do you sleep well at night? Am i really hitting your nerves so hard that your obsession over my identity is going overdrive and ready to explode? ROFLMAO :D:D Im just a troll nothing more :) (Or am I? :O). You gotta wonder though why my infos are always spot on, right? ;)

Going back on topic -Orsio being a pathetic loser in-game - I actually dont disagree with a lot from your last post except that you having delusions of being better than most of W2V. Ill tell you why its a moot point you're trying to make and not even worth dissecting into. This is Tribalwars and tribes, not a single player on his/her own, win wars and eventually win the whole world.. How and where are you basing your point of being "better" than most of W2V? is it because you can send tight trains? is it because you have a lot more time to dedicate to this game? is it because you can send 100 fakes within couple of minutes? is it because you can block 100 nukes with 300k stacks? Are these the "skills" you're boasting about? Anyone can do these things provided with enough tools : opera, fast connection and decision to stay up til 3am + 10 coffees.

Tribalwars is a game of politics.. diplomacy is power. Thats what decides how the world shapes up. Manipulating the flow of events to your liking IS A SKILL. One on one comparison just doesn't work as it is not hard to be "good" at this game. Its how much time you allow yourself to dedicate/waste into the nitty gritty of things such as sniping a 300ms train or sorting 20k incomings. Im not gonna deny the fact that James doesn't have as much to show in stats as you, You have more ODD sure you got nuked more, good for you. Whereas James was busy delving on the bigger picture which is the diplomacy side of things which is what really matters at the end than racking ODD points. Although dont get me wrong.. James sat a lot of accounts to help plug the holes so its not like he is useless, You just dont see what he does behind the curtains which doesnt register in stats like your OD points does. You are a warrior, James is a leader.. This is about as dumb as you comparing yourself to Infernalz. I'd pick James anyday over your mighty "efforts" in racking up OD points.

DeletedUser

It really fascinates all of us to see you dudeja wonder whether i am or was ever in W2V :D Do you sleep well at night? Am i really hitting your nerves so hard that your obsession over my identity is going overdrive and ready to explode? ROFLMAO :D:D Im just a troll nothing more (Or am I? :O). You gotta wonder though why my infos are always spot on, right? ;)

not that it matters , because i am sure if he was there in W2V , you guys got what you got a little later ANYONE else on whatever account he was on would have given much much better performance .

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104264

LOL and ROFL, you are embarrasing yourself, even the troll would agree that a nuke with 211 rams or one with 213 is mathematically almost the same

forgive im you are less than 10-12 yrs old and can not understand this concept yet

lets wait, im sure you will try to, oh wait, here it comes:

LOL

I am far better player than most of W2V and 10 times better than you, why dont you show some stats to prove otherwise?

My tribe failed, yes, tough luck, it happens.

That is all you do, troll the forums and PnP, keep on it, you are not even good at it cause in game you suck even harder

belive it or not i agree, w2v was always a better tribe than MM imho, our leaders failed to accept that fact and never accepted a secondary role on this world.

however, secondary roles suck, i prefer to try my luck and beat the #1 tribe rather than ending as the #2 allied to the winner.

ofc we could have merged into w2v but that is also a secondary role giving away your identity (MM)

Orsio, thank you for showing us how much you really don't know about the game. 211 versus 213 rams is indeed very significant. (Thanks Roo for the example.) 213 versus 214 or even 220 is not.

One thing you are good at is self-nobling; 471 is nothing to sneeze at. Definitely better than most, if not all, of W2V.

Compare that to Dudeja who has a mere 73 self-noblings (y) - That's darn impressive dudeja!

DeletedUser

The only thing i agree with LB's post is about the nuke that was criticized by novko.. i believe that nuke was better sent out even incomplete.

I agreed the nuke was better sent out than left at home but never did i agree on 213 and 211 being mathemetically the same or different. Next time if you're gonna troll to quote a troll atleast get it right. Who's embarassing himself now? :D

DeletedUser100410

I think 213 rams is the cut-off point actually, where it cuts the pre-battle virtual wall level by the max amount (10 levels), whereas 211 would only cut it by 9 pre-battle, costing you about... 10% extra power, I think. I wouldn't call that 'mathematically almost the same'...

Edit, to illustrate:
4c85.jpg

4c85.jpg
g9ys.jpg

Those reports are useless, first because you didnt show the luck, and second because we dont know the level researched of each of the units

Still, one level of wall and 300 spears and 300 swords more killed, you're silly if you think that its wiser to wait 20 min to send the nuke

RockyRaccoon

Those reports are useless, first because you didnt show the luck, and second because we dont know the level researched of each of the units

Still, one level of wall and 300 spears and 300 swords more killed, you're silly if you think that its wiser to wait 20 min to send the nuke

I'm as shocked as you are by those results as I thought the cut-off was 214. Still, you can easily replicate those results and see for yourself. If you're building a nuke from scratch and sending when you hit 211 rams then you're half a nuke short. It costs no extra time to build a few more rams and you might find yourself clearing an enemy village. When your game play and logic catch up to your ego then you'll be the best player I've ever seen. I can't wait :)

Congrats on your achievements in this world btw

DeletedUser

This is from the simulator, dear, and as such has equivalent luck and techs. I understand it's hard to admit you were in the wrong in this case, but really..

A nuke builds in 7-ish days, waiting 20 minutes to add 10% strength seems like a good deal to me.

DeletedUser

Sorry we were too lazy to finish you off completely, but it should be readily apparent that it would not have been an issue to do so if we had chosen to do so.

I don't think you could have. If you had ever gotten him down to a handful of villages, it's far too easy to just super stack them to keep him alive.

A nuke builds in 7-ish days, waiting 20 minutes to add 10% strength seems like a good deal to me.

I can't agree. Maybe he needed to log off right after sending that wave of nukes? Maybe he had better things to do and couldn't be bothered to wait 20 more minutes? I think the game is all about efficiency, which is really why I think LC nukes are generally a bad idea, not because they are useless, but because they require micro-management. I guess if you enjoy that micro-management as some do, then more power to you. While I think there is a "Best" way to play the game in order to win it, I think that ultimately no matter what you do can be effective, if your goal is not to win but to have fun.

DeletedUser

Orsio "as pathetic looser" like some of previous posters wrote is a bit too strong. Instead of flaming this fella, please look in his stats (ODD) and number of villas lost since "W2V OP", and try to give him some respect. I have to remind people that more than a few W2V players participated in in this battle some were well known from previous worlds, many have 4X more points that him. Oddly enough you could not take him down even after weeks of pressure, on top of this he is nobeling w2V lately. I have no idea why this happened. I cant say that W2V have no skills but it is hard to argue that they do not care given what landed on orsio account.
Well they (w2V) won anyway, but it is still nice to see that they did not win only against DH and BP type of players.

DeletedUser

to atoce ; you should've started your post with "in my opinion" or "i assume"... because all you've said in your posts are your assumption and mostly irrelevant. "Weeks of pressure" - i assume by you saying this you mean the last month or so? because no one gives a rats ass about what happens anymore.. also as for your "he is nobling W2V lately".. check the close date of the world buddy.. its in less than a week, again no one cares if they lose few vills now. The root of the topic is (if you bothered to read back at all) about the attacks and OPs WHEN THINGS MATTERED...

next time pls read back propery before jumping in on something you got no knowledge of... and i thought i was the troll around here..

DeletedUser

I don't think you could have. If you had ever gotten him down to a handful of villages, it's far too easy to just super stack them to keep him alive.
I agree. However, the issue then becomes; who would be willing to stack orsio, given he was willing to hit MM players and join W2V? :icon_wink:

I can't agree. Maybe he needed to log off right after sending that wave of nukes? Maybe he had better things to do and couldn't be bothered to wait 20 more minutes? I think the game is all about efficiency, which is really why I think LC nukes are generally a bad idea, not because they are useless, but because they require micro-management. I guess if you enjoy that micro-management as some do, then more power to you. While I think there is a "Best" way to play the game in order to win it, I think that ultimately no matter what you do can be effective, if your goal is not to win but to have fun.
While I agree with the sentiment that there are definitely cases in which sending it 'now' is better regardless of the 'cost', orsio was specifically arguing not about his time well-spent, but about it being mathematically similar enough not to bother. I wouldn't have waited 20m myself (I'd have forgotten about it within 20m), but to say that 211-213 rams makes no difference is simply wrong.

@Atoce; Eh, I think many who initially launched have, like me, sent one wave and then quit out of apathy. I don't think you can speak of weeks of pressure because of that. That said, orsio is a pretty good player, though the general sentiment in W2V is that his mouth tends to run ahead, and that he thinks himself much better than he is. An endemic problem in TW. :icon_razz: