Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser100410

I agree. However, the issue then becomes; who would be willing to stack orsio, given he was willing to hit MM players and join W2V? :icon_wink:

almost half of -MM- sent support last week to a village of mine where dg4tilly decided to drop 850 nukes. They are all dead and the wall didnt move an inch.

You guys think everybody reads this forums? Only you guys in w2v care to read what others think of you, most of the world dont even know this forum exist or cba to read it

DeletedUser

I suppose this is one of the "skills" you're boasting about? Ability to block multiple nukes to a single village thats travelling some 200 hours away? :D do you get any more pathetic every post? :D

W2V doesnt care what people think of them.. It just happens that the winning team is always talked about and also crticised by the losers in-game like yourself so we are only out here to answers any inquiries and correct ridiculously dumb posts like atoce's :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Most of the world" is W2V, hence why it's ending with us as victors.

DeletedUser

Well ladies.... And gents ( but mostly ladies...:p) with only three days remaining I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who made it to the end. While we have been through our ups and downs, I do have to say the war to end this world was a good one and i am glad I was part of it. While I have been critical of many people on here I just wanted to set things straight that I do not have any actual grudges against any players and I wish you all nothing but happiness and success in life. For those I played with ... it was an honor... for those I played against... I hope to get a chance to play with some of you on future worlds.

I'd also like to weigh in on the ram discussion, While I won't argue against the math, I do think the extra rams being added is subjective at best. for example if I hit a single stack def villa, the rams are best to be added. But if I am sending it to an unstacked village or as a back timed nuke, the wait is irrelevant. You also have to consider a player's game style. If you are hitting a stacker, rams are critical... if you are hitting a sniper then not so much and that time is best spent learning other skills.

DeletedUser

I suppose this is one of the "skills" you're boasting about? Ability to block multiple nukes to a single village thats travelling some 200 hours away? :D do you get any more pathetic every post? :D

W2V doesnt care what people think of them.. It just happens that the winning team is always talked about and also crticised by the losers in-game like yourself so we are only out here to answers any inquiries and correct ridiculously dumb posts like atoce's :)

I know exactly what you mean....lmao

DeletedUser

yeah , its a mixed bag of feelings to see this world come to an end . while losing the most important war sucks , making it till the end compensates it .

well even after all the losses , betrayals , spying :icon_wink: anything that makes this game worth playing is the honor to play with some great guys / gals .

there have been many of those gems in this world and i wanna thank them all for the same .. Congratz W2V , it was fun warring you guys . Be Blessed all of you , keep rocking !!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks gents, it was a good war (mostly) and a good world (definitely).
Besides isolated incidents of unpleasantness, it's been a real pleasure, and in my experience W56 will go down as a world with much fighting, and only little amounts of drama - a good combination. :icon_wink:
For those who will continue playing; enjoy, but please always put your tribe first - selfishness is the poison that kills most tribes, wars, worlds. To the rest; all the best IRL!

DeletedUser95593

Roo is making a premade for the next no hauls. Spam his skype for more info! :icon_wink:

Don't believe him if he says he isn't, it's just a test to see how dedicated you are.

DeletedUser

Roo is making a premade for the next no hauls. Spam his skype for more info! :icon_wink:

Don't believe him if he says he isn't, it's just a test to see how dedicated you are.

Only If you'll be there too. I Don't want to be in a world that I can't play with friends.
That might even include you Choco.

DeletedUser

@Choco; [spoil]
80h6.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I had alot of fun too. This was my first world and I'm proud to be here at the end. I never expected to win. Best of luck to all of you in real life and in any TW worlds you might participate in.

DeletedUser

Confession time I guess.

But first, thanks to you all for a world well played. I won't demean our former enemies by saying that the war was a breeze. In fact, late October and early December had me relatively disheartened as W2V seemingly slid into inactivity in the face of a more resilient than expected MM.

Such fear was unfounded however as look where we are.

But yes, as I said, confession time.

Up until I was added to W2V council I was all for a lovely relationship with MoM, then I saw how wIz and Roo were getting on and swiftly opted for the backstab/blitzkrieg.

Secondly, the merge talks last September weren't as dramatic as you all were led to believe. They were far more so. From me calling Z an incompetent dick to Z hinting at preparations for war with Roo, it was a horrid month.

And lastly I suppose is our preparations for war itself. I told W2V to begin preparing for war and sent out stacking lists and eventually funneled 2200 odd DVs into rcmst (in hindsight clearly not enough) the day I was made Duke. Subsequent negotiations were hard lined at that point as my ascension was what one could describe as a preparation for war in and of itself, IE ultimatums abound.

Eventually after a prolonged RL crisis and miscommunication (read: no communication) with Bella after a deadline I'd arbitrarily set I announced to the tribe we'd be going to war. 24 hours and 30min later and the seemingly over world was plunged into the yearlong slugfest we've all known.

Oh, and propaganda really was the key to winning. From swallowing personal distaste for some in M2W and trumpeting their actions as valiant to internal circs painting MM leadership as amoral I feel as if propaganda efforts internal and external compounded by W2Vs wartime successes following November was what finally beat MM.

To all W2V, love you guys.

Roo, ping me for anything fun in the MMO realm you may be doing in the future, it was a pleasure to play alongside you. I particularly enjoyed our early world ethical debates regarding RL events and you may be pleased to learn you've changed my mindset on some issues. I truly regard you as one of the favorite people I've ever met on the Internet. Stay classy.

Conor, you rock and I couldn't ask for a more pleasant dude to chill with and talk to. Take care of yourself dude, it really was a pleasure.

Boo/Rob, both of you helped keep the rest of us grounded and served as awesome examples to the tribe, thanks so much for your work.

Ais, though you didn't finish with us you were instrumental in moving us through the world. You kept W2Vs elitism alive and well through your actions and ideals. Thanks for being our sacrificial lamb in every war. Long live St. Ais.

Koss, you're a machine and the best TW player I've ever met.

Sichtie, thanks so much for being a level headed pragmatist these last few months. I just wish we'd added you to council sooner. :(

Willy/Taz, you two create enough fun to last a lifetime, and drama too, but mainly fun. You guys rocked and thanks so much for informing Roo and I that we were dreadfully wrong whenever we were dreadfully wrong. Oh and thanks to willy for planning our Christmas op on BJ that worked even though you sent Bella the plans. <3

Glyn, I wish you'd stuck around. Your wit was something sorely missed this war.

DeletedUser

It's been a pleasure modding this world. It was the first I was given, and over the past 2+ years I've learned quite a bit from it.

Some of you I've liked the posts of. Some of you I haven't. But I would hope that you guys enjoyed having me as a mod and that you believe I did a fair job. Ordinarily I haven't posted when worlds I modded ended, but this one was the first world and has many personalities I've come to know both in the past and in this world as well.

Good luck to you all, it's been fun.

DeletedUser104264

Well ladies.... And gents ( but mostly ladies...:p) with only three days remaining I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who made it to the end. While we have been through our ups and downs, I do have to say the war to end this world was a good one and i am glad I was part of it. While I have been critical of many people on here I just wanted to set things straight that I do not have any actual grudges against any players and I wish you all nothing but happiness and success in life. For those I played with ... it was an honor... for those I played against... I hope to get a chance to play with some of you on future worlds.

I'd also like to weigh in on the ram discussion, While I won't argue against the math, I do think the extra rams being added is subjective at best. for example if I hit a single stack def villa, the rams are best to be added. But if I am sending it to an unstacked village or as a back timed nuke, the wait is irrelevant. You also have to consider a player's game style. If you are hitting a stacker, rams are critical... if you are hitting a sniper then not so much and that time is best spent learning other skills.

The nuke plus a dozen or so others like it were sent at my new (stacked, walled lv1 19, and stacking) deathstar among the hundred plus nukes that were sent. I can understand the wanting not to wait in that scenario especially if it is a close nuke to the deathstar in terms of trying to clear it before it gets too stacked. At the same time, he had many cats in that nuke. One less cat and two more rams would have been better. Given the realities of time management; however, it is not always possible to build the 213 rams before the cats (and sometimes you actually don't want to).

People certainly play the game differently. Some people have one kind of nuke and players like myself have multiple kinds (I have basically six nuke builds I use at any given time.) Faps has yet another nuke build that I don't use, but I keep meaning to do so (oops too late). Likewise, I have more than one defense build. I see the value in doing things either way. As you stated above, "Subjective".

DeletedUser

I'll always love you Orel. I think you're the only mod to have ever given me warnings and asked how my day was before interacting me.

DeletedUser

The nuke plus a dozen or so others like it were sent at my new (stacked, walled lv1 19, and stacking) deathstar among the hundred plus nukes that were sent. I can understand the wanting not to wait in that scenario especially if it is a close nuke to the deathstar in terms of trying to clear it before it gets too stacked. At the same time, he had many cats in that nuke. One less cat and two more rams would have been better. Given the realities of time management; however, it is not always possible to build the 213 rams before the cats (and sometimes you actually don't want to).

People certainly play the game differently. Some people have one kind of nuke and players like myself have multiple kinds (I have basically six nuke builds I use at any given time.) Faps has yet another nuke build that I don't use, but I keep meaning to do so (oops too late). Likewise, I have more than one defense build. I see the value in doing things either way. As you stated above, "Subjective".

I used to make different nukes but on this world it wasn't very practical since our tribes had such a large front and some of those specialized nukes were just really in a bad spot by the time they were ready and virtually useless... It became obvious early on that specialized nukes would require extreme micro management which I am just not going to do...:p I just chose to make the nuke that would build the fastest (6.3 days I think)

Trinsam

Thank you all for the fun. It has been an interesting world full of its ups and downs but in the end mostly ups. I agree with the statement earlier that diplomacy has as much to do with anyone ones success as it does skill in the game play. More than my ability to play this game (which is limited at best) I believe that the art of diplomacy is the only reason I am not among the rim'ed masses.
I have enjoyed meeting and playing with (both against and for... and in some cases both) all of you and I wish all the best in RL where ever it may take you.
Never been one for posting long threads, so in short. Cheers!! way to go W2V, solid victory. MM... thank you for the opportunity to be part of your team. M2W... great to start with you... and end with you all as well.

Trinsam