SoLo Z new leadership

DeletedUser110536

No one takes you seriously, buddy. You might have been a leader in your "tribe" but to everyone else, you're just some wannabe who thinks he is relevant. :icon_biggrin:

Hey Hey Hey, what the holy smokes, sounds like you just described me :icon_sad:.....................

DeletedUser92095

I could be describing me for all you know. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser108493

Go for it! :icon_biggrin: Although I don't remember you humiliating anyone but yourself in the past.

No one takes you seriously, buddy. You might have been a leader in your "tribe" but to everyone else, you're just some wannabe who thinks he is relevant. :icon_biggrin:

I won't take you serious, I'm done with you. But the fact is, that you're just a loser who thinks he's someone important, not me.

DeletedUser92095

I won't take you serious, I'm done with you. But the fact is, that you're just a loser who thinks he's someone important, not me.
Actually, i'm a winner. And i'll be winning again soon. You?

Irrelevant and on the losing side. Sucks to be you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108493

Actually, i'm a winner. And i'll be winning again soon. You?

Irrelevant and on the losing side. Sucks to be you. :icon_biggrin:

I'm proud of what I did, even in the weakest side. So, thanks for the concern.

DeletedUser92095

Its not the side that makes it weak. Its the guys in it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92095

LMAO. You should try understanding what I said. I know you're not smart but you don't have to be to really get what i'm trying to say.

DeletedUser108493

LMAO. You should try understanding what I said. I know you're not smart but you don't have to be to really get what i'm trying to say.

How many times have I told you that? I lost the count on it.

DeletedUser92095

Let's get back to the we're winning and you're losing part. We're still winning, you're still losing and i'm still a better player than you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser108493

Let's get back to the we're winning and you're losing part. We're still winning, you're still losing and i'm still a better player than you. :icon_wink:

You will never be better than me. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92095

Care to compare stats? Btw, you did sent that terrible looking train at one of my villages. How did that go?

Swendog

Thanks kkey and bang. It's funny how those of us that take the responsibility of leading a tribe and doing our best often are the first that people throw under the bus. Many of the Solo players are taking defense to the comments and are remaining loyal. Most of the nay Sayers are already gone in zomby or whatever hodge podge tribe they created. Frankly Fools has won this war but I'm seeing there are still some things to finish. Looks like the new zomby. :)

Swendog

And for the record I've always had friends in fools, I speak with Jim and Arioch as well as a few others on an almost daily basis and not once has anyone in Fools divulged info to me nor have I(obviously I'm the duke of solo) if I was desperate for some more premium points I would just join fools. So lets all use some common sense. It's possible to remain loyal to your tribe yet be civil and have friends in the enemy tribe because well this is a game. Apparently after months to years of playing some dont get it

DeletedUser

Thanks kkey and bang. It's funny how those of us that take the responsibility of leading a tribe and doing our best often are the first that people throw under the bus. Many of the Solo players are taking defense to the comments and are remaining loyal. Most of the nay Sayers are already gone in zomby or whatever hodge podge tribe they created. Frankly Fools has won this war but I'm seeing there are still some things to finish. Looks like the new zomby. :)

Do not worry Mr. Swen within minutes of ZOMBY reforming they were declared upon by myself, we have a team currently heading hell bent towards them. So my word to those ZOMBY or ex ZOMBY is easy. Do not sit in a tribe where you feel safe and throw dirt at people, all leaders on this world have endured that *Cough Max Burn* on Fools and myself. If you Ex ZOMBY are so brave and good get the *%"! out of the SoLo Z Ranks and we will indeed see your metal.

I for one have more time for some members in SoLo Z that have fought well, most of ZOMBY sit on the back ranks thinking your safe, your not Fools will not claim the 60% to win W63 until certain scores have been settled.

-Bang-

P.S. Yes it is a game and it needs treating as such, but I also understand how emotion can take a hold. Ex ZOMBY lets see your emotions in the coming weeks. :spear:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108493

Care to compare stats? Btw, you did sent that terrible looking train at one of my villages. How did that go?

Went bad. They said to me to send a small train, and I do it.

(For everyone, not directly to you Carrot) Why so much hate throw ex-Zomby players?