Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser79042

What are you talking about? Loen and PNX are 49 players and the world has 96 (fyi, the rest are 47). So we are majority and if the voting were right now, we would be majority. As you recognize, PNX has already won this world and if NB had the value to admit defeat, they should delete now and not delay the ending.

From what I can understand, N(oo)B tribe would very much like to join Phoenx+LoEN and finish the world as ... winners :lol: .

This is an option Paj is not giving them, so their bitterness is sooo big they will stall the end of the world for as long as possible.

Nice going FAILRetha+StarLOOSER. Sticking around in a game with a no-win assured ending, just for a masochistic purpose... But it is not only the 2 of you. I am amazed with the rest of the NooB tribe. "Fighting" a futile "war" of massive losses... How pathetic this seems! Anyway:

NO PRISONERS PAJ et al !!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

r2 out :xmas smile:

DeletedUser

Nice going FAILRetha+StarLOOSER. Sticking around in a game with a no-win assured ending, just for a masochistic purpose... But it is not only the 2 of you. I am amazed with the rest of the NooB tribe. "Fighting" a futile "war" of massive losses... How pathetic this seems! Anyway:

NO PRISONERS PAJ et al !!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

r2 out :xmas smile:

I am glad the word fighting is in inverted commas. As usual, most of the 'fighting' is being done with barbs and other internals.

DeletedUser67579

I wasn't going to answer these last few posts but decided I did want to say something. I am the type of person that finishes what I start. Yes things are not going well for my tribe, but that does not mean that I will quit and delete my account. That would mean that I am not any better than all those that where in my tribe that ran when things did not go the way that they wanted.

I started this world and committed to it that means that I am here till the end no matter how ugly that gets for me. I understand that this will only get more comments from the haters which is fine, but I am here until the world ends or someone takes my last village.

silvereclipes

I wasn't going to answer these last few posts but decided I did want to say something. I am the type of person that finishes what I start. Yes things are not going well for my tribe, but that does not mean that I will quit and delete my account. That would mean that I am not any better than all those that where in my tribe that ran when things did not go the way that they wanted.

I started this world and committed to it that means that I am here till the end no matter how ugly that gets for me. I understand that this will only get more comments from the haters which is fine, but I am here until the world ends or someone takes my last village.

rethae thats how we like it a fighter to the end not some two pump chump, only hate goes to those that bail with out fighting it out so you won't get hate for fighting we only respect the fighters.

DeletedUser67579

well that maybe you but read the 3 posts before mine, all three saying we should just delete

inflrc

Ret, I am a fighter to the end too. But for me, the end is not necessary when the world closes. The end is when there is no option to revert the future losing results.

I came to this world forming DECIDE with the firm intention to get to the end, but DECIDE lost as a tribe and, as its founder duke, I recognized the defeat of DECIDE and disbanded it. At that time, there were more options for the players than just deleting, but at this stage, there is no such alternatives.

IMHO, accepting defeat is a honorable and respectful action and I would be more proud of myself deleting my account instead of not recognizing defeat and turning this 4 yrs devoted to this game into a boring waiting for the inevitable.

DeletedUser

What if we don't WANT to delete? I like it here, this has been the most interesting world :icon_biggrin:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No reason to get so butthurt over someone not immediately agreeing with your perspective.

Thats funny, because she did agree with my perspective, several times over. HAHAHAHA. but i guess as is the usual, you only get half of the story from your source.

I think you are wrong in more than one statement you've put out there, and it is rather close minded to claim you've been through more than anybody else. There is a reason your account isn't in the top 20 ODD.. Where as Reth have had no less than two accounts there, her original, and her current.

here is the pretty awesome part, that in your ignorance you overlooked. The stats dont count dodges, or sat accounts. I never once got uber stacked by the tribe, only in very spare incidents would you find my requests for support anywhere. Ive always been the best defender in w30, from many different accounts. Before Raven was associated with Phoenx, Gicu and crew used to imagine PAJUNO sitting any account in phoenx that sniped their trains..

But again, you only joined since the bh bullshit. you werent here for BD war, or even the Ram war. Rethae has those stats because she gets stacked. You cant get odd without killing troops, eh? kind of hard to do that when you dont have any troops and you dodge everything.. because no one could get nobles in on me. ***

I sat everyone, i defended against everyone, and we did it all with half their numbers of members/points/villages. Go back and read the pnp... Check the maps in the war threads. Phoenx now owns half the world, when we started out as a 12 member tribe in kd 64.... This will be the very first war, (while its also the final war of w30) that phoenx is the top dog, no longer the under dog...

You can say all you want that phoenix is going to win. As it looks right now, yes you will. I will admit that. But I am not so stupid as to claim victory or defeat beforehand, it's arrogant, and more than once people who have done that have ended up failing.

Ive been saying Phoenx is going to win almost since day 1 of w30. Care to spend the few hours going back and re-reading all the drama i have created with my mouth?? Since first day of w30, everything i have predicted has come to pass.

Where is shipley? where is bigbaby? where is Timid cats??? Crasula, gicusan, or even rand???

Exactly. Shut yo mouf.

I think we both remember Nak, right? ;)

I think your memory is shot. nak had 4-500 players still left alive in teh world when he was predicting his victory, not to mention three family tribes. Everyone knows the story with Fam tribes.

As for remembering Nak, i recall that i was the lone Duke to stand up to him, bitch slap him, and then laugh in his face. I also remember MY tribe, Death, doing nearly all the work in that war too...

You can yell and scream all you want here, it's not going to accomplish your goal of bullying us into deleting. Because, in all honesty, we both know that is what you will have to try and do. The terms for this world's ending have not been set yet, and when it's time to vote for the ending.. How many NB'ers do you think will vote for the 100% domination? You can try to control us all you like, darling. It won't change the fact that you won't be able to talk us into handing you the victory.

yawn.

you are seriously, ridiculously, utterly, delusional.

You dont have to quit. i dont give a rats ass what you do. I just dont like liars telling me one thing, knowing i was getting ready to fire long range nukes at another target, because i was assured there would be no new player.

As it stands, you fool, we will take whatever we want, whenever we want. None of you were ever good enough to stand up to us, i told your leader way back when she was making a mistake and writing out your death warrants. I see timidcats finally went barb today, one more account gone down...

Ive been doing some thinking, the last few days.. (While i have had 0 incomings, mind you) and ive decided you can stay to the end all you want. I will see to it that every single village is taken from you, until you are backed deep into some corner of the world. We are already pwning the 20's.... where you going to run from? Do you truly want to drag this ass beating out any longer??

Anyways, your ignorance is impressive even still, after all these years. I never liked you in w6, cause of your methods, habits, and attitude... and i still dont like you here. You still cant do a damn thing to touch me, just like in w6. so sit on your side of the battlefield just a little bit longer.. and watch your accounts dwindle. Phoenx just took the top two top spots.... :D

you think you have a play.. but you really dont.

pajuno out

*** - the only players to ever get nobles across on me, were Arasd, and Lapatuska from Ram. In defense, i was catted to shreds literally every am from Berns, wittman, shipley, and tommy. :p And then arasd and lap hit me with noble nukes nearly every day, too. i think i lost 40 ish villages in that battle, before we came back and removed Ram completely.

silvereclipes

What if we don't WANT to delete? I like it here, this has been the most interesting world :icon_biggrin:

dam straight it has been a wild ride an it has been better then W6 for the fights we are sending 30 out with a bang much better going that way then with a whimper of huggers united.

and yes rethea they have said that but thats the great thing about TW even losing you can leave a lasting impression of not giving up even when you know your defeated.I didn't give up on w13 an it was a dam sight weirder world then this one with all its family tribes an I out lasted some of the top ten before I finally tipped my helm an hung up my axe there when things got interesting on W6 again.

DeletedUser

Yes things are not going well for my tribe, but that does not mean that I will quit and delete my account. That would mean that I am not any better than all those that where in my tribe that ran when things did not go the way that they wanted.

IF those in your tribe were committed to "fighting back" and actually trying to make any attempt at turning things around then I would have no problem with what you say.

However, you left BH and started "New Beginnings" when you should have just called it "Same old"... Seeing how 98 out of your "tribes" last 100 conquers are barbs or internals of current or ex members. Which is why the 'haters' have something to say.

So, by all means, stay... But please, if you do, actually encourage your members to play the way it was designed!

DeletedUser105365

Congrats to phoenix!...sucks for BH (NB) i did not understand why put so much efforts on eating inactives all day long and then quitting when phoenix carpet bombed...BH had big players, but they ate inactives and barbs..

Out of BH, i tip my hat to cincy and Laura, The only players that had Balls to launch at phoenix. BH VX PHOENIX was suppose to be the war of the century, but phoenix stomped over BH effortlessly. Congrats to phoenix for job well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Theres more than just cincy and Laura that deserve a tip of the hat... Davepowa still puts an effort into attacking, he doesn't do very well about following up with nobles but he will cat you to hell.

DeletedUser67579

Too bad Loen does not give credit to those of us who have fought so long there, some of us been fighting there longer than anyone has fought against Pnx

DeletedUser91092

Too bad Loen does not give credit to those of us who have fought so long there, some of us been fighting there longer than anyone has fought against Pnx

We do give credit. You know how I feel about you. I just did not think you needed to have it made public.

But yes, we have been at this for a long time - over 30 months now. And you are still a very good player.

DeletedUser91092

And that goes for Calyxa as well.

I think you 2 are the only once left?

DeletedUser67579

yes it is just Caly and I that started in the war in Loen left, the others all ran away

DeletedUser91092

Cowards :)

Anyway, we have lost a few on our side as well since that time....

DeletedUser

And that goes for Calyxa as well.

I think you 2 are the only once left?

Sadly Retha & I are the last two originals left from the start of the war, but you guys know I love you & try to keep you from getting bored :icon_wink:
I know it's not great but I do what I can.

Last edited by a moderator: