w70 Updating Maps - Nickjer Code, Manually Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Right so with Nickjer's site shutting down, I still do have the map generation code so will be doing these maps still. Few things to note, I am not proficient with manipulating the settings and so that will take experimentation. I will be PMing Nickjer to see if he'll do these on his site before the shut down or not.

Anyways will start the manual ball rolling and add them to the first post in a bit. It requires a lot of uploading.

Regards,
~Repinski, known Map Mod.

Edit: Here are Nickjer's Auto updating maps.

Tribal Maps
[SPOIL]Tribe Dom

Top 15 Tribes

Top 15 Tribal Noblers

Top Avg.
[/SPOIL]

Player Maps
[SPOIL]Player Dom

Top 15 Player

Fastest Noblers

Top 15 ODA
[/SPOIL]

Families:
Families disabled for this world.

Last edited:

Repinski

​Zoom will be fixed in the first update as usual along with point requirements.

DeletedUser

Thanks, these should be interesting to keep an eye on to see how the world progresses.

DeletedUser107233

thanks rep, nicks maps should be a full part of tw

Repinski

Agreed. Honestly not sure why Inno hasn't developed their own maps for it yet or signed Nickjer for a small salary each month for doing them.

DeletedUser

You would of thought they would of done something like that by now huh?

DeletedUser107233

Agreed. Honestly not sure why Inno hasn't developed their own maps for it yet or signed Nickjer for a small salary each month for doing them.
I think for the maps that have been generated over the years nick deserves some funds from it.

DeletedUser

Nickjer did wondefull work over the years...

found myself on a few special maps :D

Still have them on a usb stick to show off to my friends :D

Repinski

​Yeah he really did. He's still hosting these for the time being and I'm just modding atm. He hasn't fully retired yet.

Repinski

​I'll be marking TT and TTs as a family due to TTs now being a power tribe in regards to k dominance. Laziness OP which is why I haven't done it sooner.

DeletedUser112106

I found the player/tribe domination maps interesting... Cryptic Codex looks very impressive with 18.02% in K35 and TT F. looks amazing with 93.60% in K53. I think TT might win this world if they make the right moves.

DeletedUser59417

TT is a family tribe meaning they will have more in actives to deal with. its hard to tell their skill level when they invite everyone in the k to the family. They are less battle hardened then the other big tribes on this world.

DeletedUser

TT F is decent, currently my tribe is under threat from them, not sure how well they would hold up against a group attack;
NoPlan
bAd
Nobody
PWND!
Sick
Piggie

Think TT F would go off the map in a fortnight or less...

Status
Not open for further replies.