The Immortals

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11521651
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11521651

Ok.

Someone needs to make a journalistic leap and explain to the public what exactly has transpired in the past few days. I am referring specifically to the demise of Pha~Q and the formation of[FONT=Verdana, Arial] !BOOM!.

And also, I hear that NIR has received a punishment from the TWStaff. What is the meaning of that?
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

They got tired of their leadership and nothing happening. Pretty much sums it up.

As for in-game bans, they cannot be discussed on the forums. Feel free to PM me and I'll share what bits of intrigue I have, but I don't have any details because they haven't been specifically shared with me.

DeletedUser81101

Well, it was a culmination of things really.

a) The Need For Change
There's no doubt Wobble were winning on every front, no matter what TB! did, it always ended with more losses. Tempers were rising, players were starting to think of themselves instead of the tribe and council was being cycled through like no tomorrow. We needed change. .Tricky22 decided to take it upon himself to make that change which was wise. A mid range player may not have gained so much support but seeing as he is our #1 player we were more willing to move across.

b) Inactives
We had serious problems with inactives (shock horror!) and nothing was being done about it. Many players were only nobling backline internals and leaving frontline internals for Wobble to munch on. On top of this no leader was prepared to kick any inactives. By making a new tribe we could bring active accounts over and leave the rest behind for us to munch on instead :D

c) Godliss
Good player, good leader. I have respect for her. But recently she was no where to be seen, she fell silent and thus we really had no leader. With other leaders also leaving, the tribe was pretty much a basketcase.

There are more minor reasons, but you can all figure that out yourselves.

DeletedUser111716

They got tired of their leadership and nothing happening. Pretty much sums it up.

As for in-game bans, they cannot be discussed on the forums. Feel free to PM me and I'll share what bits of intrigue I have, but I don't have any details because they haven't been specifically shared with me.

I think that if someone has to say something, it's us.

DeletedUser

Maybe we will see a bit of a revival of the old moral from the ex TB players and maybe a challenge too!

Or not.

DeletedUser

It certainly seems a little more communication and activity from what i've seen after being here for a couple days.

DeletedUser

Expected initial boost, especially after kicking any players who Wobble forced to be inactive. Morale goes up when people feel like change has occurred. When they realize it makes no difference, it goes back to the way it always was.

And believe me, it made no difference:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: !BOOM!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 3
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 274,214
Side 2: 27,671
Difference: 246,543

chart
[/spoil]

Now we wait.

DeletedUser81101

^^Stats don't tell the whole story. It has certainly made a difference.

DeletedUser

Once again, perception. Time will show the opposite. Sure, we have other food to eat that may slow us down or make it seem like you're winning a few days, but will it really change much? Nope.

DeletedUser

I think it will make a difference. Eventually only those bent on fighting and being active who wish to win will remain. Will it be too late then? Perhaps. But it will be much tougher for Wobble, and by tougher I simply mean they will have to fight harder for each village. I think we have fight left in us, I just hope it is not too late to show it.

DeletedUser7158

Considering the malcontents left, but then recruited almost the entirety of TB back again, it makes no discernible difference at all.

For as long as they've got people like molesb in the roster, I'll sleep easy at night. Must be about time for him to send 200 sword fakes from a single village again...

DeletedUser

YarrFan, you act like we didn't remove people who had fight in them already.

DeletedUser

YarrFan, you act like we didn't remove people who had fight in them already.

Not my intention. Merely stated that eventually only those who care will remain. I admit you took out some of the best players i`ve come across. Not to say we don`t have any left

DeletedUser

So what makes it different?

Nothing.

You have poor players like molesb in the rosters of a tribe with "good" players who fall apart just like any of the other "good" players that came across before. Only difference is this time you have different leadership (which evidently isn't making much of a difference) and a smaller roster (thanks for leaving some out to dry).

DeletedUser

Easy. Survival of the fittest. Or natural selection of sorts. Those left standing are our better equipped to deal with war players. Only point i`ve been trying to make. How you misinterpret this is beyond me.

DeletedUser

How you misinterpret what I'm responding with is beyond me.

I'm aware, your theory is all good and dandy. The bad players fall, the good are left. But that would presuppose that the good players are the ones on the frontline, and are the only ones falling. They aren't. The frontline is composed of a mesh of good and bad players, and both alike have fallen and are continuing to fall. The bad ones in the backline stay just fine, like molesb. Are players like them unfit? Sure. Are they going to be weeded out until later? Nope. The good players on the frontline will fall, same as the bad ones.

When you're left with only good ones, the war will be untenable...the mesh of bad players and good alike will have to fall until there's only a select few left, and that few will be so small in number I'd expect them to have given up by that point.

If you're resting your idea on "survival of the fittest", then surely you know how it works on a bacterial level. When killed by antibiotics, only a very few survive as "fit" with the genes to counteract the antibiotic effects. Then they can *presumably* regrow...except that the pressure doesn't stop when it comes to Wobble vs. !BOOM!, because by the time those "bacteria" that are fit are left, they won't have the food or ability to survive.

How many more ways would you like to hear it?

DeletedUser81101

Personally I disagree with some of the people who were allowed to move over, but that's life. And at the end of the day it may not make a difference in stats, but it certainly has made a difference in morale and participation (so far)

DeletedUser

I don't see a problem in letting them believe they have a chance. Good luck I say.

DeletedUser

Considering the malcontents left, but then recruited almost the entirety of TB back again, it makes no discernible difference at all.

For as long as they've got people like molesb in the roster, I'll sleep easy at night. Must be about time for him to send 200 sword fakes from a single village again...

Those sword fakes are his specialty, he is just aiming to be remembered.