Side 2: 4,243,033
Difference: 178,688,912

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386,763
Side 2: 1,512,593
Difference: 1,125,830

chart

-CKD- is beating Hotrex 4:1, do you think it will stay that way?

DeletedUser112464

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34,816
Side 2: 626
Difference: 34,190

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 198
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 300,265,515
Side 2: 5,243,802
Difference: 295,021,713

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 447,150
Side 2: 1,894,760
Difference: 1,447,610

chart

Looks even worse for Hotrex.

DeletedUser107667

Don't wanna spoil the celebration but at the moment these stats don't mean much. Real action didn't even start and those gains are although important don't do any severe damage or give significant advantage to either of sides.

DeletedUser62294

Don't wanna spoil the celebration but at the moment these stats don't mean much. Real action didn't even start and those gains are although important don't do any severe damage or give significant advantage to either of sides.

With the added betrayal of 7 HotRex or exmembers of HotRex it also scews the war stats for the beginning of the war.

DeletedUser62294

Betrayal? Mate, what do you smoke?

So leaving a tribe to join with enemies to attack your old tribe is not betrayal? I'm not going to insult your intelligence but that is exactly what betrayal is. Possibly if the players in question were new recruits it could be termed as something different. However, you yourself were in HotRex for 6months so I will let others make their own opinion.

DeletedUser107667

So leaving a tribe to join with enemies to attack your old tribe is not betrayal?

Building a new tribe due to a number of policy disagreements and fighting your way to world win (as opposed to sitting and waiting till world wins itself) - still fits into your definition of betrayal?

DeletedUser62294

Are you guys already looking for justification for your actions? Policy disagreements as pain.carbon didn't get his way and was upset about it so began plotting against HotRex. Just call it what it is betrayal of a tribe where 7 players spent 6 months. Does it matter no it doesn't the tables have been set so the game will go on.

DeletedUser107667

Well, if you want to keep shittalking around, feel free, that's probably most you can do.

DeletedUser48517

Well the rest of us have been drowning in hopelessness. Quite frankly I think its good for tribal wars to have more balance in the worlds. While it may have been fun for hotrex coasting to victory the rest of us, or at least me I should say, found it wearing and a little unfair, if that counts for anything.

DeletedUser62294

Well, if you want to keep shittalking around, feel free, that's probably most you can do.

I would like to point out some things. First where was I shit talking anyone? I said you and a group of players betrayed your old tribe. This statement is indeed true you left a tribe to attack it that is called betrayal. Second I'm not going to get into this personal that player is crap 1 v 1 me stuff as over the years the game lost that appeal to me a long time ago.

Now as a response to the fellow above me and not who I replied to I agree I would much rather the world end with a fight for it. However, I never like to see players en masse hop tribes and gain an advantage attacking their old tribe. If people disliked being in HotRex so much why stay in the tribe for 6 months riding in the waves of its success. I know their will always be spies which I also dislike but staying in a tribe until the time is right to betray it is a stain on this game. Overall I think this war will be fun in the long run and I hope not too many people go inactive for either tribe because that ruins the game more than anything else.

DeletedUser

Isn't that exactly what ~MW~ did by recruiting the ~@~ members? I think you will find it happens.

I never betrayed HotRex. I told them what was happening and when the decision wasn't made by a leader who clearly stated to me multiple times he didn't have the time to run the tribe, I acted upon my word and left. I also waited a few days before I launched. And it was expected others would leave with me, as he planned for that. Hell, he even had intel, false but albeit still intel, that there was multiple HR members unhappy with how the tribe was going.

Didn't stop hima sking Wicked to become duke then less than a day later, ask her to leave and join -CKD-. Also didn't stop him asking me to bring everyone back and become duke though. Multiple times. And success? Didn't know merging was a success to be honest.

At least I achieved what I set out to do and end the staleness of this world and bring back excitement. Maybe now HotRex can prove it amounts to something lead by Ants... although given how well MW did against Fear, I would doubt it. Being that Fear is still around and that...

#endofstory #fightthewaryougirl #crybabies #omgsomeoneleftmytribeontwandstartedattackingmyfriendsandi #warooohahhhwhatisitgoodfor

DeletedUser107667

I would like to point out some things.

You make a lot of statements and assumptions that are not true. You may believe in them but it doesn't make them true.

Throwing out words like "betrayal" and phrases like "already looking for justification" is exactly shittalking.

And you demonstrate the attitude from the start of the conversation which makes any attempt to explain anything useless.

With that I'll leave you to your delusions around what's happened. Believe it or not, there was no betrayal and everyone close enough to what happened (on both sides of this war) knows it very well.

DeletedUser62294

You make a lot of statements and assumptions that are not true. You may believe in them but it doesn't make them true.

Throwing out words like "betrayal" and phrases like "already looking for justification" is exactly shittalking.

And you demonstrate the attitude from the start of the conversation which makes any attempt to explain anything useless.

With that I'll leave you to your delusions around what's happened. Believe it or not, there was no betrayal and everyone close enough to what happened (on both sides of this war) knows it very well.

Well now I understand it is just your lack of understanding in the English language that confuses you on what a word means. You seem very defensive to these statements you do not have to deny betraying the tribe you were in. It happens all the time in TW so its ok.

DeletedUser

Seems pretty self-explanatory, but judge for yourselves....

Betray -

1. to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty: Benedict Arnold betrayed his country.
2. to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling: to betray a trust.
3. to disappoint the hopes or expectations of; be disloyal to: to betray one's friends.
4. to reveal or disclose in violation of confidence: to betray a secret.
5. to reveal unconsciously (something one would preferably conceal): Her nervousness betrays her insecurity.

Deleted User - 4669627

at the moment these stats don't mean much
respect to you for posting this
i am going to expound a little
do not take my reply personally, idk you

i believe the original poster is ckd, but not one of the former hr
i believe the original poster was anxious to talk shit, but did not consider that it would invite shit talk against the very same ckd mates who are pivotal to those war stats he posted

why were they anxious to talk shit based on somebody else's works?

Well the rest of us have been drowning in hopelessness. Quite frankly I think its good for tribal wars to have more balance in the worlds. While it may have been fun for hotrex coasting to victory the rest of us, or at least me I should say, found it wearing and a little unfair, if that counts for anything.
hr and mw did less recruiting than anybody
we did not create a family
we had less diplomacy than anybody
we did not teach our mates to cheat, we discouraged it
we did not backstab the few tribes we had diplomacy with
we did not gangbang tribes
we did not lie

we did take over more than half the world and have the remainder in tatters at our feet, despite not resorting to the above tactics
the tribes we conquered each resorted resorted to various strategies listed above, as does every tw tribe except hr and mw
when we began, neither hr or mw was even top 10

this is the fairest world i have seen in my years playing tw
never have i seen such a dominance achieved as respectably
eventually somebody has to win, that is the objective, not to keep the world balanced, this is not rl
never have i seen a tribe more deserving of the win than the merged hr and mw

i agree, it sucks to log in every day and know your tribe will not win no matter what you do, but when the tribe that is destined to win has played the game the fairest it has been played, when they have given every chance to all the tribes that played the world less fairly, yet still are positioned to win
you have nothing to bitch about regarding them

regarding your war stats
it was not that long ago that fundamental left hr, joined their enemy and attacked his former mates over "policy issues"
when he left and attacked, it was only him, still he began 65-0?
i seem to recall him being called a traitor
i seem to recall that his defense for his actions was very similar to that which is posted here
traitor or not, lord king banana, for your personal enlightment...

when even 1 frontline player switches sides, they have a HUGE initial advantage, obviously :icon_rolleyes:
they can share intel with their future mates, unstack the old frontline, prestack the new frontline, plan a coordinated attack, all before the new frontline even exists
multiple 65-0 by half a dozen or so (though in reality it is not simple multiplication, it is exponentially increased)

I never betrayed HotRex. I told them what was happening and when the decision wasn't made by a leader who clearly stated to me multiple times he didn't have the time to run the tribe, I acted upon my word and left. I also waited a few days before I launched. And it was expected others would leave with me, as he planned for that. Hell, he even had intel, false but albeit still intel, that there was multiple HR members unhappy with how the tribe was going.

Didn't stop hima sking Wicked to become duke then less than a day later, ask her to leave and join -CKD-. Also didn't stop him asking me to bring everyone back and become duke though. Multiple times. And success? Didn't know merging was a success to be honest.

At least I achieved what I set out to do and end the staleness of this world and bring back excitement. Maybe now HotRex can prove it amounts to something lead by Ants... although given how well MW did against Fear, I would doubt it. Being that Fear is still around and that...

#endofstory #fightthewaryougirl #crybabies #omgsomeoneleftmytribeontwandstartedattackingmyfriendsandi #warooohahhhwhatisitgoodfor
what a load of nonsense :lol:

let me get this straight, you went to wr with an issue, wr offered you and your mate the leadership
that justifies you joining the enemy as their new leader and attacking your mates in coordination with their enemies?

tri and ex still existed when you joined them, guess you are failures if not traitors?
you joined tri and ex and attacked hr
mw did not join fear and attack hr
we joined hr and supported the shit out of them, despite our "issues" along the fear front

nobody in hr or mw posted a thread to shit talk the newest additions to the ckd team
ckd posted a thread to shit talk hr and apparently mw
my advice is simple

don't

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

How about we just fight. Everybody has their own view and expressing them would just lead to 'trash talk'. Let the nobling speak for itself.