Confusion~

DeletedUser

Ive always liked him, i still do. I just have a little hate for him deleting...if he wouldve had any patience....

Patience, ??? soon turn this around and win. Sorry, it will no happen. You is naive I think. I just happy fight to end.

ashoka1

Patience, ??? soon turn this around and win. Sorry, it will no happen. You is naive I think. I just happy fight to end.

Nah ??? Is a great tribe having a good leader and some excellent warlords.

Besides they have more villages more players and about 95 members as reserves to recruit as their existing members quit due to spam being a fairly moderate opponent.

While we at spam are outnumbered , having less players , lesser villages & almost no reserves to recruit from.Though spam is having a decent leadership n some good players but they also have some nubs like me in their ranks pulling them down so...

I see no reason why ??? Wont win the world.

Its only a matter of time that w60 realizes true worth of its only superpower "???"

GO ???

Last edited:

ashoka1

hC753051D

DeletedUser109217

ha im a nube and still here its not how good you are its how active you are and how you go about your job that keeps you alive and kicking we all no how good and bad members are but end of the day you still have to respect them for still being here and doing there part theres too much calling going on between you all why cant you just ad mitt it spam and ??? are both decent tribes instead of putting ??? down all the time you say spam will win the war and wen all said and done no one can say who will win but ill say the active you are the better the chance of winning

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ha im a nube and still here its not how good you are its how active you are and how you go about your job that keeps you alive and kicking we all no how good and bad members are but end of the day you still have to respect them for still being here and doing there part theres too much calling going on between you all why cant you just ad mitt it spam and ??? are both decent tribes instead of putting ??? down all the time you say spam will win the war and wen all said and done no one can say who will win but ill say the active you are the better the chance of winning

I think your posting in the wrong thread..There is a Spam vs ??? war thread that is proper for these kind of post.

ashoka1

Read again

I said ??? R better bigger tribe.

Nah ??? Is a great tribe having a good leader and some excellent warlords.

Besides they have more villages more players and about 95 members as reserves to recruit as their existing members quit due to spam being a fairly moderate opponent.

While we at spam are outnumbered , having less players , lesser villages & almost no reserves to recruit from.Though spam is having a decent leadership n some good players but they also have some nubs like me in their ranks pulling them down so...

I see no reason why ??? Wont win the world.

Its only a matter of time that w60 realizes true worth of its only superpower "???"

GO ???

DeletedUser

Honest I am fine fight for ??? but not go to win. We only win 5 day out of last 2 month in stat and lose all day this month. It nice that I dream ??? win but real say no. ??? may be decent tribe but SPAM better. If you joe can not say that why should SPAM no call ??? trash?

DeletedUser109217

Honest I am fine fight for ??? but not go to win. We only win 5 day out of last 2 month in stat and lose all day this month. It nice that I dream ??? win but real say no. ??? may be decent tribe but SPAM better. If you joe can not say that why should SPAM no call ??? trash?

im not calling spam its being fun fighting them and i have made some good friends in spam alls im saying is spam are not as good as every one seames to make out they are yes they have some good players in there but also have some bad in there im a ??? player and i wont say we are better but we can match them which in my eyes is just as good or yes better but i will not brag saying ??? is far better which some spam members keep saying how better and how they will win the war thats my point

ashoka1

I will not go down in details which is better amongst spam and ???.

I was not playing for most part of this war with coming back only in mid july.

All I can say is that while sitting some frontline accounts I found that quality of opponents we were fighting in oct nov 2012 was much better then now.

From aug to nov 2012 there were few 2 second trains launched.now while sitting some northern n some southrn accounts I found only 1 ??? Player sending TTrains all the time.
There were trains in 3 seconds..which I vould snipe on mobile itself.

There was no timed support behind nobles ..even close range once..making it easy to recap.

I am not a good attacker specially in long range..but I know a lil bit abt short range nobling.and ??? Players I came across were found wanting even in those areas.

I still remember the coordination between uk and jfsmith

Or between exslap and fifth element..

Those guys used to send train landing in same second with 2 nobles each from two different players and timed support by a third.

DeletedUser109217

thats true but having said that some of spam members are sending trains with 2 too 4 sec inbetween as well ino because i have had them sent to me and as far support no one as sent any support to time in with there trains they must think its just pot luck wen they take a vill we all no who is good and who is bad and who to look out far i have being on the front in a lot of wars from wen valour and the rest of the tribes were making it big and i have had to defend and attack alot of them players as to being were i am it seames im always on the front line wen a war brakes out between tribes so now i have a good idea as to look out for wen being attacked

DeletedUser

I've had plenty of trains launched with gaps of up to 5 seconds...

DeletedUser109217

just a couple i have with a 2 sec between so not as good as you say

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

just a couple i have with a 2 sec between so not as good as you say

Lol, if you kill it good job, if get nobled by it...:icon_cool:

ashoka1

thats true but having said that some of spam members are sending trains with 2 too 4 sec inbetween as well ino because i have had them sent to me and as far support no one as sent any support to time in with there trains they must think its just pot luck wen they take a vill we all no who is good and who is bad and who to look out far i have being on the front in a lot of wars from wen valour and the rest of the tribes were making it big and i have had to defend and attack alot of them players as to being were i am it seames im always on the front line wen a war brakes out between tribes so now i have a good idea as to look out for wen being attacked

I will not go down in details which is better amongst spam and ???.

I was not playing for most part of this war with coming back only in mid july.

All I can say is that while sitting some frontline accounts I found that quality of opponents we were fighting in oct nov 2012 was much better then now.

From aug to nov 2012 there were few 2 second trains launched.now while sitting some northern n some southrn accounts I found only 1 ??? Player sending TTrains all the time.
There were trains in 3 seconds..which I vould snipe on mobile itself.

Joe..I never said Spam is a great tribe...we we are mostly a group of very average players with the exception of about 5/6 of our better accounts.

I never said that we all send ttrains...

I said the opponent we were fighting earlier was better then current ???.

As for you..

I have taken atleast 15 village from your account ..sometimes sending nobles from mobile ..having gap of 5 second between each of them..never saw a snipe..

Or an attempt to snipe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

why would people bother send t trans if the account you are attacking you know can not snipe for toffee we cant make it to hard for you

ashoka1

why would people bother send t trans if the account you are attacking you know can not snipe for toffee we cant make it to hard for you

Anyone who can snipe

Can snipe any train..
If he has time
And
Troops

Without activity or local troop availability Noone can do anything.