Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

toll booth posted the same stats :icon_rolleyes: surely he wouldn't post anything useless :lol:

Just keep kidding yourself; I need a good laugh every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105025

I'm not talking politics, nub.

I am stating that from my point of view, and that of those who have access to twstats, can see that your tribe are a bunch of nobodies.

As if you needed to respond to me pointing that out, lol

DeletedUser

Clearly you didn't notice where I said "305" in my earlier post... no need to repost

Comparing a war that has spanned months to one that has gone only a few weeks is quite a silly prospect, is it not?

I'm just a noob, I'd be happy to beat you later though if that is what you desire.

34 days worth of stats.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking politics, nub.

I am stating that from my point of view, and that of those who have access to twstats, can see that your tribe are a bunch of nobodies.

As if you needed to respond to me pointing that out, lol

You are sure acting big for a scrub that had to be bailed out by a real tribe after getting served by a small noobish rim tribe.

When you grow a pair and learn how to man up your words will have some credibility, unfortunately for you that won't be on this world.

So you might as well continue trolling as that is the use your tribe will ever have from you.

DeletedUser105025

You are sure acting big for a scrub that had to be bailed out by a real tribe after getting his buttocks served by a small noobish rim tribe.

When you grow a pair and learn how to man up your words will have some credibility, unfortunately for you that won't be on this world.

So you might as well continue trolling as that is the use your tribe will ever have from you.

Are you insane ?

Noobish rim tribe ? Do you mean AOC ? Really you should be specific when making ridiculous accusations. In any case, AOC managed to take 4 villages from me in their tribe wide op. I managed to take 25. Then of course they merged with wave, to whom i lost nothing but gained 45. Nobody was bailed out.

You sir, are even worse at pnp then you are in game. Thats saying something.

DeletedUser

You are sure acting big for a scrub that had to be bailed out by a real tribe after getting served by a small noobish rim tribe.

Please share with us who you are in game..

DeletedUser

Are you insane ?

Noobish rim tribe ? Do you mean AOC ? Really you should be specific when making ridiculous accusations. In any case, AOC managed to take 4 villages from me in their tribe wide op. I managed to take 25. Then of course they merged with wave, to whom i lost nothing but gained 45. Nobody was bailed out.

You sir, are even worse at pnp then you are in game. Thats saying something.

red.png
129 | Xarvester (565|218) K259,761Mikeys123 [Panic!]Frostgat [AOC]2013-04-20 01:25:30

And then you managed to take 4-5 villages off a guy that had half your size, then you internaled dozen of villages and waited for auphan to engage so you can grab some more easy villages.

So yeah I am amazed with your ability to noble villages from inactive players and pump up that oda by clearing them barbs, you are such an amazing player that I am utterly speechless. /sarcasm

And yes you were bailed out, just because you say you weren't doesn't make it true.

Please share with us who you are in game..

Please learn to read.

DeletedUser105025

And then you managed to take 4-5 villages off a guy that had half your size, then you internaled dozen of villages and waited for auphan to engage so you can grab some more easy villages.

So yeah I am amazed with your ability to noble villages from inactive players and pump up that oda by clearing them barbs, you are such an amazing player that I am utterly speechless. /sarcasm

And yes you were bailed out, just because you say you weren't doesn't make it true.

Since you know nothing at all, which has become obvious to me among others.

My oda was from the AOC players in K25, who remained active just to see us Panic players lose as many troops as possible. So as you can imagine their fronts were stacked and they tried their best at sniping our trains too. I managed to get their largest player to go inactive due to my relentless nuking and catting. Panic would have won the war against AOC regardless of whether or not Auphan joined in, because we were outgrowing them tenfold while the war was happening, not to mention we had positive stats too. With regards to the barb nobling, most of those were empty, so i wouldnt have gained much oda through those. Maybe you think you do, lol

Please, in future. Think before you post.

I would post your terrible stats here but i don't want to contaminate the forums with your filth.

DeletedUser

Since you know nothing at all, which has become obvious to me among others.

My oda was from the AOC players in K25, who remained active just to see us Panic players lose as many troops as possible. So as you can imagine their fronts were stacked and they tried their best at sniping our trains too. I managed to get their largest player to go inactive due to my relentless nuking and catting. Panic would have won the war against AOC regardless of whether or not Auphan joined in, because we were outgrowing them tenfold while the war was happening, not to mention we had positive stats too. With regards to the barb nobling, most of those were empty, so i wouldnt have gained much oda through those. Maybe you think you do, lol

Please, in future. Think before you post.

I would post your terrible stats here but i don't want to contaminate the forums with your filth.

But on the other hand you decide to contaminate it with your filthy lies and made up stories.

It was a nice try tho.

DeletedUser

Please learn to read.

Never seen your name as it is so far down on the rankings list, would have expected you to be a better player considering how big you talk, but I guess it is your ego talking. :icon_rolleyes: Which leads me to my next question, what is a 730k player with 4 mill OD inside a rim tribe doing criticizing a 2.8 million point player with 25 mill OD that is Auphan? This isn't making any sense to me, as the point behind any game is to win in-case you weren't aware, and Asphyxiate has done far more then you and is much closer to winning then you are or will ever be on this world. You had best find your place in this world before going after others that are superior to you.

DeletedUser68730

I disagree. Simpy being a core member gives you a very large head start to if your going to base your opinions on points then prepare to be laughed at. Od, well thats a lil better but we could easily stack Xish and give him OD. Hardly a sing of being pro. So maybe not to compare two players in totally different situations?

Also not a single person on this world would ever trust Auphan. You act all righteous but even i know you would stab your own Grandma for a single village, and i dont lie about knowing everything thats going on.

DeletedUser

lol? and on what premise are you basing this feeling of their trustworthiness on? They told TheR that they were declaring before they launched their first op.. sounds like a pretty stand-up thing to do in my book.

DeletedUser105025

I disagree. Simpy being a core member gives you a very large head start to if your going to base your opinions on points then prepare to be laughed at. Od, well thats a lil better but we could easily stack Xish and give him OD. Hardly a sing of being pro. So maybe not to compare two players in totally different situations?

Also not a single person on this world would ever trust Auphan. You act all righteous but even i know you would stab your own Grandma for a single village, and i dont lie about knowing everything thats going on.

FYI, Xishko started 2-3 weeks before me...

What was your point exactly ?

Anyway, less talk about me and the rim nubs and leave this thread for its purpose.

DeletedUser68730

That one action was. But no one is stand-up in tribal wars anymore. This war will tell us more about Auphan, who by the way i do respect as being mainly made up of at least half decent players.

Krazymoefoe

Im sure being on the other side of the world and completely out of the loop of our tribe makes you an expert. I dont pretend to know the politics up in the NE corner, so at least you could do is the same.

@troll
I'm not claiming we nobled how ever many villages in wars. I know for a fact the in game stats are wrong. But those stats you posted are just as useful as the in game ones.

Hmmm so which is it?

DeletedUser

FYI, Xishko started 2-3 weeks before me...

What was your point exactly ?

Anyway, less talk about me and the rim nubs and leave this thread for its purpose.

As someone stated earlier I don't have to stoop so low as to have to pay other people to play my account lol.
And second I started this world all on my own without a bunch of people playing my account or to hug within the tribe as it is your case.
If I was a player like you I'd be in ego now eating up their inactive members and having over 2mill points but guess what sunshine points don't win wars.

And crusher32 for someone who doesn't even know how to put 2 and 2 together you spew a lot of bs that is supposed to go down your throat, at least I hope you enjoy the taste kiddo.

DeletedUser105025

As someone stated earlier I don't have to stoop so low as to have to pay other people to play my account lol.
And second I started this world all on my own without a bunch of people playing my account or to hug within the tribe as it is your case.
If I was a player like you I'd be in ego now eating up their inactive members and having over 2mill points but guess what sunshine points don't win wars.

And crusher32 for someone who doesn't even know how to put 2 and 2 together you spew a lot of bs that is supposed to go down your throat, at least I hope you enjoy the taste kiddo.

As someone who started earlier than myself, if you were half as good as you like to pretend you are, then you would at least be the same size as me. Yet you are not, mainly because of your choice of conquers and because you'd rather noble your farms than do the obvious with them.

I have no association with Auphan outside of tw. I am here to play the game and that is it, your garbage posts containing only lies and slander and only making you look like a troll with nothing better to do. Maybe go back in game to those pile of villages you call an account and do something worthwhile.

Your tribe is far more accomplished at internalling and barb nobling than EGO..trust me. You continue to look like a flea on steroids.

DeletedUser

We in ego could probably stand to do some more internalling though... you others make me so jealous of all these easy villages.

DeletedUser

Are we supposed to give you sympathy because you started on your own? :lol:
Maybe if you spent more time on your account instead of the externals, you might actually get somewhere in the game, as of right now your entire tribes survival depends on what EGO wants to do with you all. It is not that difficult to run an account on your own, you would make a poor example but.. there are many good examples out there. Also, if you are incapable of even breaking 1 mill at this point in the game considering Mikeys123 started after you did, I guarantee that you will be easy prey.
I'd like to point out to you that points are needed to recruit more troops :icon_rolleyes:.

So to summarize that last bit, you are incapable of defending yourself from my statement in the least.. So this is what you've come up with? It would be in your best interest to go back and reread my last post so you can stop embarrassing yourself in front of your tribe mates.