All Female Premade

DeletedUser

Finally a premade I can probably join.

I cannot do voice chats, but would a picture of me holding a piece of paper with my public forums username written on be enough proof to get into this tribe?

Always liked all girl tribes, they are quite fun to be in.

DeletedUser

I cannot do voice chats, but would a picture of me holding a piece of paper with my public forums username written on be enough proof to get into this tribe?

A girl named Dylan?

And yes, I do wonder whether an all male tribe be so merrily received, and I don't understand why any such discrimination is called for. Other than, of course, to vocalise chauvinistic ideals. Or do you have some malcontent with male players? A bit of both, perhaps?

lol, yes I am female, always have been
I thought it went without saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A girl named Dylan?

And yes, I do wonder whether an all male tribe be so merrily received, and I don't understand why any such discrimination is called for. Other than, of course, to vocalise chauvinistic ideals. Or do you have some malcontent with male players? A bit of both, perhaps?

I thought it went without saying.

Dylan is not my real name, but is actually a girls name as well as a boys name.

As for an all man tribe, isn't that just most tribes?

Last edited by a moderator:

docileone

Are male co-players out of the question as well?

I think it would be unreasonable of me to assume that no co-player would be male, lol, the reason I want to do this is I find so many male dominated tribes, I would like to see a female dominated tribe. I have a feeling it would do quite well in this game if there are enough of us that would like to do this.

docileone

No proof of gender is required, or requested. anyone can add me as a contact on skype "docileone" and we can start getting to know each other.

DeletedUser

how can you do an "all female premade" without knowing whether people are female or not?

Deleted User - 10770065

Secretly the duke is a male and wants to feel like a pimp.

docileone

how can you do an "all female premade" without knowing whether people are female or not?

I plan on building this tribe with values that I consider dear to me. Respect, honor, honesty, persistence, and trust. I do not want to have to "check" everyone out. I want to be able to have fun with the mates that decide to join me in my venture. I want to see if females can dominate a tribe and win a world. I'm am not sure I want to even lead this tribe, I'm sure there is another female more qualified than I! (I actually have one in mind, but she's my Duke on another world right now, and I haven't asked her yet.)

In spite of the numerous comments about my motives being otherwise, cough, cough, I am out to have fun and see if this will work. no harm trying, LOL!!!!

DeletedUser95996

My account identifies as an it. However, I am male and just out looking for premades since I just started back after a long vacation. If you don't get enough, I am willing to cover a spot :)