North v South

DeletedUser68730

Well, its true EGO COULD have nobles us out with ease, but they didn't. Now I don't think they could. We are far more active and all our barb nobling gives us a very dense cluster, making it easier to defend.
For those that don't know we recently (ish) warred DoDo and managed to go from a few vills in k51 to basically total control without recruiting to do it. Not worship worthy but we know how to play and are fine with being mocked. Simple fact is no one has had the balls or brains to try and take us out and now we have a decent size and can affect the tide of this war, even if it is on a small/medium scale.

DeletedUser

It's more that no one has had the time or valued you highly enough to be worth any effort.

As far as clusters go, they are meaningless at a tribal level as zips has demonstrated wonderfully on this world (hyenas then wee). Clusters are only of value at a player level. I would attribute my success at defending to my cluster more than anything else. When it comes to a tribe the availability of support in a tight cluster is usually pretty good but whereas a single player would, typically, align village compositions toward their need; a tribe has a tendency toward going offensive in a tight cluster due to a sense of security that being tucked in the cluster provides. This combined with more time constraints due to multiple players scedules makes the defending of a tribal cluster much more inneficient than one that is controlled by a single active player.

TL;DR koc has too many players in too small an area to defend efficiently.

DeletedUser68730

Well your entiled to your opinion but a tight cluster does help and i think our high activity will mean we can deffend efficiently. Also not everyone is on the front line, and some only a small amount.

Ego turned a blind eye and you have to realise it wasnt the smartest idea. We have grown to a decent size and with the quality of some of our players, put up a very good fight (in my opinion at least) if we decided to of course :p

DeletedUser

At the very least a war with you would help our activity ;) less long range for some folks.

DeletedUser68730

Haha, i guess it would. We would love to help you find out who isnt up to your activity standards. But as we arnt part of this war yet, maybe we should talk about something else.

What fronts are being particualry fought on? Seems to be a high activity on the EGO/SMOKE border (mainly Heyal and stumy being nobled out). theres the Zips/WEE/TheR front with quite a few nobles ZIPing around (too funny know) and the TheR/Auphan front. Did i miss any or anyhting?

Any predictions on how the fronts will develop. I think the SMOKE/Ego front will continue to build on each side and the fighting will intensify and will be pretty even. Also Zips will (in the long term) noble out the Wee and take most of the territory with the rest of the Wee joining BNP or TheE and then the 'real' war starts (not the best use of the word 'real' i know) and Zips/TheR find a stalemate with the advantage swapping every month or so until someone weakens. The auphan/TheR front will oscillate back and forth, with Auphan having the slight advantage.
Overall i think the North have the slightly better position. But as i said, slightly.

DeletedUser105025

I heard EGO are hungry for crunchy nut clusters
skype-emoticon0138-thinking.gif

darkaniken2

I heard EGO are hungry for crunchy nut clusters
skype-emoticon0138-thinking.gif

I prefer coco puffs personally.

A bit early to declare this "north vs south", given most of the tribes in the north don't have diplomacy with each other (yet? idk, I don't pay enough attention).

DeletedUser105025

Well, its been mentioned before. Since the northern tribes are fighting southern tribes, it makes sense.

sathom

:lol: almost made my choke on my can of coke...

Probably shouldn't be trying eat the whole can.

Pro Tip: Flip the pop top up and you have a handy spout to pour the coke out of the can.

Pro Tip II: Don't eat the can, solid aluminum is bad for the body!

:lol:

While there may not be any official alliances/naps with the norther tribes, this "world war" has been coming on for ages. I don't really see, zips and auphan going at it any time soon, same with smoke/theR/E

My how that would shake up the world a bit at the moment.

Had to add this.

[spoil]
funny_animated_picture_61.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slightly off topic(apologies to mods) but it is interesting to note that as has been said many times that England and the United States of America are two countries divided by a common language.
For arguments about the spelling of aluminium (correct ENGLISH spelling) see here
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No one would be my guess.....

Who wants to post war stats to get this back on track?