Choose your own adventure: Tribal wars

DeletedUser

p1
You and your tribe are a small but quickly growing tribe living on the edge of the world. You must fight someone but you are small and surrounded by large tribes.

If you declare war on the small neighboring rim tribe turn to page 3
If you declare war on the medium tribe near you turn to page 7

If you declare war on the large tribe near you turn to page 7

p3
You decide to fight Inglorious bastards. You and your warriors are valliant and defeat your enemies. WIth the war ending you look around you. The large tribe near you looms large but to the south you see some small players who have been fighting off a larger tribe. You decide to recruit them. Now you look to see who you can fight next.

If you declare war on the larger DoDO family turn to page 11
If you declare war on much larger Ego turn to page 7

p11
You jump into the fray and hit DoDO and their family tribe K-Y. The leader of DoDO had marked your tribe as a NAP even though there was no diplomacy and told players to empty vills and stack the frontline. As a result you hit hard and fast and take a lot of villages.. DoDO collapses and most players flee to EGO or SMOKE.

If you declare war on the larger tribes for recruiting your food turn to page 7
If you keep eating the remaining food and put them on the list, turn to page 19

p19
It takes some time but you finally clean up the unrecruited players. You are growing quickly but you are still a quarter of the points of EGO and SMOKE combined. You noble barbs so that you will have enough villages to go toe to toe with a big tribe with the time comes.

If you decide to work with SMOKE to hit EGO go to page 21
If you decide to hit EGO on your own turn to page 9

p21
You try to work with SMOKE to hit EGO together. The ex-DoDO members who were recruited by SMOKE are complaining about their farms being nobled. Many of the “farms” in question have level 14 walls and full resources, but the refugees, er, SMOKE members on the border of your tribe are adamant. Talks fall apart.

go to p30

p30
You are now surrounded by two very large tribes with whom you have no diplomacy. You think they have negotiated a NAP and are no longer hitting each other so that they can hit you together.

EGO and SMOKE combined have four times as many points as your tribe but apparently this isn’t enough and they try to recruit your biggest members.

go to p33

p33
All of your members stay loyal, in spite of the odds. You know that war is coming and that you will be hit from all sides.

If you wait until they shift support away from their old frontlines and stack against you go to page 7
If you launch on EGO pre-emptively go to page…..

Will it be:
B2Hc68OW-EQvunKuo6SjyoEJ4ZWDMTzPXFqguDp9VEU6ntei-l_hkOJ-x0rM2lEOyshqTSDQ5iRiubvDlkIBKekc0UpX5q95ve4yEkJDZeFC72tAepdBgVFI

or will it be the dreaded page 7:

-5YZxRAWjYreENwauRoKf7hs0cM5X9KEmUsqNwDvWbIapfRdTZLJK9KBIVucpmAmEqiBWTifvzvv7p076nzPM5CiysEqsHYNP7wcDwqr-8__X6i7SKAPHLUV

The odds are against the warriors of KOC but you never know, David just might stand a chance against Goliath.

-tila co

DeletedUser

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Fyi:David vs Goliath was the first recorded critical hit.

P.S Leggo my ego!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68730

Looking forward to fighting a decent enemy for once.

DeletedUser105025

So page 7 doesn't exist, useless thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68730

How did i know you would have something vital to share with us all.

DeletedUser

About the most useful contribution you will make to this world Tila or is this Bre?..... your tribemates will make even less.

As for tribemates staying loyal? Fish in a barrel remain loyal to the water they are in, there are no choices for them you see....except to dodge the bullets :)

darkaniken2

Oh look.

KOC can only blame themselves. They managed to piss off two much, much larger tribes that absolutely hate each other enough that they'd set aside their differences just to preserve the sanctity of their farms.

Good luck KOC. You're going to need it.

DeletedUser68730

Thanks for the luck, we'll put it to good use.
P.s Shane, all of your posts are about Koc. Like literally all of them, we get you dont like and now its just getting sad.

DeletedUser

“Sir, we're surrounded!”
“Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”

DeletedUser

About the most useful contribution you will make to this world Tila or is this Bre?..... your tribemates will make even less.

Enormous sighs. I have no interest in talking to any of you, but thought I'd pop in and say I am officially gone from Mieszko and 66 so no, Shane, it is not Bre. You can wind your neck in now.

Toodles :)

DeletedUser

p1
You and your tribe are a small but quickly growing tribe living on the edge of the world. You must fight someone but you are small and surrounded by large tribes.

If you declare war on the small neighboring rim tribe turn to page 3
If you declare war on the medium tribe near you turn to page 7

If you declare war on the large tribe near you turn to page 7

p3
You decide to fight Inglorious bastards. You and your warriors are valliant and defeat your enemies. WIth the war ending you look around you. The large tribe near you looms large but to the south you see some small players who have been fighting off a larger tribe. You decide to recruit them. Now you look to see who you can fight next.

If you declare war on the larger DoDO family turn to page 11
If you declare war on much larger Ego turn to page 7

p11
You jump into the fray and hit DoDO and their family tribe K-Y. The leader of DoDO had marked your tribe as a NAP even though there was no diplomacy and told players to empty vills and stack the frontline. As a result you hit hard and fast and take a lot of villages.. DoDO collapses and most players flee to EGO or SMOKE.

If you declare war on the larger tribes for recruiting your food turn to page 7
If you keep eating the remaining food and put them on the list, turn to page 19

p19
It takes some time but you finally clean up the unrecruited players. You are growing quickly but you are still a quarter of the points of EGO and SMOKE combined. You noble barbs so that you will have enough villages to go toe to toe with a big tribe with the time comes.

If you decide to work with SMOKE to hit EGO go to page 21
If you decide to hit EGO on your own turn to page 9

p21
You try to work with SMOKE to hit EGO together. The ex-DoDO members who were recruited by SMOKE are complaining about their farms being nobled. Many of the “farms” in question have level 14 walls and full resources, but the refugees, er, SMOKE members on the border of your tribe are adamant. Talks fall apart.

go to p30

p30
You are now surrounded by two very large tribes with whom you have no diplomacy. You think they have negotiated a NAP and are no longer hitting each other so that they can hit you together.

EGO and SMOKE combined have four times as many points as your tribe but apparently this isn’t enough and they try to recruit your biggest members.

go to p33

p33
All of your members stay loyal, in spite of the odds. You know that war is coming and that you will be hit from all sides.

If you wait until they shift support away from their old frontlines and stack against you go to page 7
If you launch on EGO pre-emptively go to page…..

Will it be:
B2Hc68OW-EQvunKuo6SjyoEJ4ZWDMTzPXFqguDp9VEU6ntei-l_hkOJ-x0rM2lEOyshqTSDQ5iRiubvDlkIBKekc0UpX5q95ve4yEkJDZeFC72tAepdBgVFI

or will it be the dreaded page 7:

-5YZxRAWjYreENwauRoKf7hs0cM5X9KEmUsqNwDvWbIapfRdTZLJK9KBIVucpmAmEqiBWTifvzvv7p076nzPM5CiysEqsHYNP7wcDwqr-8__X6i7SKAPHLUV

The odds are against the warriors of KOC but you never know, David just might stand a chance against Goliath.

-tila co

one of the best reads i have had in forums for a long time. kinda fun looking back over user files and seeing how ya get to the stage youre at. in the end i suppose it comes down leadership in this situation. seems the mighty folk of KOC are committed to there leader, which is awesome. but when the nukes start flying and the nobles start a coming for tea and muffins does the leader have a conciousness that there decisions in keeping the power leads to there members being removed from the game. oh well we will all keep on trucking

darkaniken2

Its called farming. You should try it some time ;)

I have. It's a horribly boring activity that should not be done except under extreme circumstances.

Nah he is there to take credits for not doing anything :D

Ask anyone in EGO, ZIPS, or hell, even SMOKE, if I have ever taken credit for anything done on the account I play. I have not, and never will, because I am only there as much as I can be bothered.

DeletedUser

All and all, an entertaining read.

My first thought was...hmmm, the book seems to be missing a few pages.

Second thought was... wow, im sick of the dodo/food talk. Yes, KOC took about 110 or so dodo villes. about 45% of which were from innactive or isolated clusters. 55% or so were from a player you invited. (good move). exactly zero were taken from anyone invited. (Thank you for beating em down for me....we werent warring Dodo first or anything. :icon_rolleyes: )

then we move to page 21 where it was not JUST any xDodo complaining about barbing. Everyone who thought KOC was worth the breath also complained. And most importantly, everything was fine with talks with KOC...nice friendly ppl for the most part really. Fell apart when your leader came into finalize those talks, and you know it.

"EGO and SMOKE combined have four times as many points as your tribe but apparently this isn’t enough and they try to recruit your biggest members."

Not members... and not member.....Family.

Despite all the seemingly negative knocks against KOC....this:

"p33
All of your members stay loyal, in spite of the odds. You know that war is coming and that you will be hit from all sides."

Is admirable and should be commended. Good job there.

DeletedUser

Now to get over to that side of the world............. I'd hate to deprive you all of trying to take villages from me.

DeletedUser

Don't you remember? You only get to see the pages on your storyline in choose your own adventure books. Don't tell me you are the cheat and look at other pages when reading. tsk tsk.

And it's a game guys, lighten up. War is the fun part.

-m
(tila co; not tila and not bri)

DeletedUser

Oh look.

KOC can only blame themselves. They managed to piss off two much, much larger tribes that absolutely hate each other enough that they'd set aside their differences just to preserve the sanctity of their farms.

Good luck KOC. You're going to need it.

About time this world gets a group of people that show some balls.

Ive never, in all my years of playing this game, seen a world that is soley based around farming and hugging

So welcome to a bit of old school TW, where hatred is a real thing.......too bad ego is too egotistical to understand this, and smoke (meis) is too dumb to see the opportunity in front of him

We are not Dodo......nether of you tribes will be recruiting from us.

Best get your fighting shoes on......about to finally get some really fighting done in this part of the world

njc...whatever, our nickname for you is mr irrelevent....as in whatever you say truly is irrelevent

please come over so we can take your vils, and then claim that the sun go in your eyes

so are all the vills we are taking right now inactive? already ready to boot

cmon ego, man up and start playing this game like it is supposed to be played

Tila.....the best declaration this world have seen....this is the most unimaginative world out there

old school beatches....bring it on :)

meis you suck...cliftus i respect, but history is history......this is for the last 6 months of your tribes actions

DeletedUser

ooer, KOC lighten up too. I was hoping we could stop with the chest thumping. Yes some people got a wee bit irritated with each other, but it's a war game and we are supposed to wallop each other so let's just enjoy it.

There is a massive front and loads of people get to be involved, not just a few on the front. Lots of room for fun. This is why we play this game, right people? Well, that and because we are all nuts.

-m
(tila co)