Semi-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

exactly, too much that won't really be paid attention too. The first few months are pretty much just sifting through who's playing seriously and who isn't, then the decent continent wars start

DeletedUser

IKR, we are such noobs, that we actually built max res and troops before rushing nobles... How much worst does it get... i mean seriously!!!!! its not like you actually make more resources with max res as opposed to having 2 villages at 2500 points... Ohh wait...

*Facepalm*

I myself have talked with a few of your members, and while trolling one of them he asked me to account sit him for 12 hours. I still have the mail to prove it. IDGAF is just a silly little mass recruitnig tribe that will be crying for help when nobles come your way. It's as simple as that.

WindyRain

*Facepalm*

I myself have talked with a few of your members, and while trolling one of them he asked me to account sit him for 12 hours. I still have the mail to prove it. IDGAF is just a silly little mass recruitnig tribe that will be crying for help when nobles come your way. It's as simple as that.

Oh lets see it then, everythings pretty boring right now still.
Don't just say you have something share it! :)

DeletedUser

Oh lets see it then, everythings pretty boring right now still.
Don't just say you have something share it! :)

Your right ;) I was just waiting for a reply from him denying it :D

Read bottom to top

Turtle Soup

Sure:) friend

AsheEdits

Can you sit me the next 12 hours? It's 22:30 pm here and i got school etc? :)

AsheEdits

X wood X clay X iron

Turtle Soup

What are your mines currently at?

AsheEdits

Ofc :) im going full mines now ;)
-Ashe

Turtle Soup

You know upgrading your hq, constructing smithy, etc.. is useless and you will fall out of the top 1000 in a few days right?

(Our first encounter)

DeletedUser112412

I thought the same thing, but it seems Drixous420 thinks otherwise. Since their all experienced players building troops and getting their pits high :S

I find it very funny you didn't post an actual mail... anyone can post some names and words :D

"Turtle Soup: im a nerb

Drixous420: wow really.. idk you and you send me a mail saying that.. nice..

Turtle Soup: I lie because i know for a fact if any of your members got sat by an outsider they would be kicked immediately.

Drixous420: yeah, i know, just don't do it again"

and p.s. weren't you in DARE and when we decided to change tribes to lose dead weight players... YOU got left behind... lol sorry man...

and if that mail is legit, its probably from when you were in DARE and someone asked you to sit them.. pro stuff though dog.. pro stuff

Like some others stated, we will see what happens in the world within the next month or month and a half, tribes will start to distinguish themselves.

DeletedUser112412

Sorry I'm not going to troll with you all night :'( but twstats doesn't lie http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9957911 I was never in DARE or had any intention of joining DARE. Although I did get an invitation ;)

Ok so i was wrong, i never said it was 100% true, i just thought i remembered you. got proof you sat him? send me the mail ingame, i'd absolutely love to confirm this. This isn't trolling, you brought the topic up, now proof or gtfo plox <3

DeletedUser

Ok so i was wrong, i never said it was 100% true, i just thought i remembered you. got proof you sat him? send me the mail ingame, i'd absolutely love to confirm this. This isn't trolling, you brought the topic up, now proof or gtfo plox <3

Already having him mail you ingame bud ;) he added me as a friend after I account sat him :D

DeletedUser

Turtle Soup Sep 16,2013 21:24
You know upgrading your hq, constructing smithy, etc.. is useless and you will fall out of the top 1000 in a few days right?

AsheEdits Sep 16,2013 21:29
Ofc :) im going full mines now ;)
-Ashe

Turtle Soup Sep 16,2013 21:31
What are your mines currently at?

AsheEdits Sep 16,2013 21:32
X wood X clay X iron

AsheEdits Sep 16,2013 21:34
Can you sit me the next 12 hours? It's 22:30 pm here and i got school etc? :)

Turtle Soup Sep 16,2013 21:35
Sure:) friend

Really didn't want to take my time to prove something to you but... you're wrong..

DeletedUser61336

Please guys, I would appreciate it if this wasn't turned into a spam thread. It was intended for the maps, and hopefully in the near future, the application for the maps.

DeletedUser

Please guys, I would appreciate it if this wasn't turned into a spam thread. It was intended for the maps, and hopefully in the near future, the application for the maps.

Sorry, just had to prove a point, good luck with that though :)

DeletedUser112412

i respect that sorry.

turtle that was 13 days ago, when the world started.., thats like... LOL. the tribes never mass recruited and we are a much different tribe now. But you will see in the future i supose. im by far not saying "IDGAF is the best" thats just ignorant. But you shouldn't be assuming we are noobs either, that's also ignorance.

Lets just leave things alone, im sorry if i offended you turtle. I'd like an apology in return as well, so we can put this behind us.

Last edited by a moderator:

WindyRain

LOL turtle that was the day the world started. :icon_wink:

also krogenth, can you change the background color of your maps that green is a bit bright and makes the dots harder to see, a darker shade or color would be preferable, a grey usually works well. Just play around with it a bit and experiment. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser61336

also krogenth, can you change the background color of your maps that green is a bit bright and makes the dots harder to see, a darker shade or color would be preferable, a grey usually works well. Just play around with it a bit and experiment. :)

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no control over the background color, to my knowledge at least. I will however, attempt my best to find a way to do so.

DeletedUser

I never said when I sat him, but haviing 165 tabs on the tribal overview is a little much for day 1 ehh?

DeletedUser109389

oh oh, we are in the top avg pts/player tribe list!

JAke, you failed us:lol: