Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

This is always one of my favorite threads to see other peoples creative maps. Mines not that great i use a basic photo editor but i look forward to seeing other people posting their maps :)

[SPOIL]
en71.png
[/SPOIL]

MOD EDIT: Please keep this thread to posting maps and direct discussion of the maps themselves. Tangential discussion will be warned or infracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys should be farming! Not wasting your time making maps! But anyway, good maps.

DeletedUser83995

What a joke of a map by The scientist.

As much as your "educated" opinion really matters on these forums, it is clearly stated that my map was created by basic photo editor. It would be pointless to create this thread and not post my own map.

So would be great if you took your "educated" opinion and just go back to the hole you crawled out of :p

Mark The Gr8

Use TWStats to make a map, get flamed? Makes total sense. I, for one, like TW Stats' maps.
Something doesn't need to be pretty to be interesting or useful. Lucky for you, Nuking.Madman, huh?

DeletedUser83995

He shouldn't be so active on EF tho because u can see if he is online or not

I can assure you my account is never offline, and even if it was no one in my area is that good within 20 hours of me.

I cant speak for everyone but Nuking.Madman iv never played with before so likely just choco, or counting star's lap dog. Or maybe simply a troll who woke up underneath the wrong rock.

Top 5 average per player as requested

[SPOIL]
en71.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser95593

I can assure you my account is never offline, and even if it was no one in my area is that good within 20 hours of me.

I cant speak for everyone but Nuking.Madman iv never played with before so likely just choco, or counting star's lap dog. Or maybe simply a troll who woke up underneath the wrong rock.

1v1 me ill rim u

DeletedUser83995

1v1 me ill rim u

Please if your not gonna post a map dont post at all, you likely wont last on this world long enough to do a 1v1 with me and even if you did i doubt you would muster up the balls to do a 1v1 with me so get off your high horse and go back to trolling others.

DeletedUser95593

I mean it bro don't test me.

a map
[spoil]
political-world-map-poster.jpg
[/spoil]