W60 is dead

DeletedUser108293

Going by past stats unknown was a better tribe.

They had more world winners, leaders of world winning tribes, some multiple world winners as against spam who was led by a leader who had not won a 2orld as duke with most players who were not previous world winners.

Spam was 2/3 the size of unknown not so long ago.then why did all those great players ran away.they just did not trust each other.

I agree with you ASH. Its always the same problem: Activity and internal affairs.
Calm. had a bunch fo great players but they either went inactive or got sick of a tribe full with world winners who just couldnt get along each other, that was spams hour and we just made it :)

DeletedUser105935

mmm sorry i disagree

i know uknown had alot of talent but id say spam had equal i mean we have a fair few multi world winners ampac, me, poo, brut, and a few others i now ??? have more multi world winners. but id say spam has an overall better base with hard old school players who wont give up.

??? had spam on the back foot for a while but id say spam showed true character in oulling through a fair few quit thinking spam was finished but the real loyal ones stuck it out and turned it around after a long graft know spam runs away with it and ??? is falling apart. Id like to say well done to mister fisher and a few others who are desperately trying to hold ??? together keep it up and this world will continue to be fun.

this is by far the biggest war i have fought as ampac said and its been fun ive taken a beating and i hope ive helped give out a few

ashoka1

lord death said:
Id like to say well done to mister fisher and a few others who are desperately trying to hold ??? together keep it up and this world will continue to be fun.

As far as fisher is concerned, I disagree.

He has nt done anything for unknown.

Look how unknown failed as soon as daniel fisher joined it.

He only made spam task easier.

He was the reason tcr fell apart

He is the reason unknown failed.

Keep up the good work fisher

Cheers

DeletedUser112845

When are people going to learn that past statistics don't matter? Being a world winner does not mean you are actually good at the game. Most people's skill levels are augmented by their tribe, perhaps certain players were good on certain worlds because of their tribes.

ashoka1

There were more world winners in deus than any other tribe in w60 on startup.

Where is it now.

There were more w20 winners in tcr then spam or smexc

Where is tcr today.

Mr. Fisher destroyed tcr as well.

Keep up the good work mate.

Destroy unknown completely..

Last edited:

DeletedUser109217

theres not many old school around theas days as the game as being messed up so much with spys and members always tribe hopping for a free ride you wont get a world now like the good old days use to be like wen you could call on a friend and you new you would have the backing asap now days it could take days before your mail was read the end cant come sooner for me

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
theres not many old school around theas days as the game as being messed up so much with spys and members always tribe hopping for a free ride you wont get a world now like the good old days use to be like wen you could call on a friend and you new you would have the backing asap now days it could take days before your mail was read the end cant come sooner for me

well, if you look at that picture it seems that basic problem in your tribe is communication, we all know that tw evolves from start-up to mid world to end world, evolution of communication during that phase should be followed also as tribes go for recruitment during the first 2 phase of the world new players in new tribes tend to keep quiet and to keep it to themselves...The key element is getting 80% of the tribe member base communicating and working together, leaders also should recognize whats the weakness of the tribe, some go for direct orders others need explaining...Dictator setting works on tribes that have a low member base count but to do that on a tribe larger you'll have resisitance on some of the players before following orders....No players in our phase now is going for a free ride, everybody is getting attacked and getting nobled...Crazyeight if getting attacked, Alphox all those players that we have recruited from you are getting attacked , because they trusted our tribe structure and leadership even with their losses they will continue to fight and not get frustrated...

I think the key letdown on unknown is that some of the leaders are to focussed on victory that they failed the other aspects of the game namely member motivation, member communication, mistrust........Our tribe has his share of mistrust and miscommunication but if you look closely we managed to fix some of it...

DeletedUser94483

Fighting is fun...cant stop me now. To bad joe left us behind.

DeletedUser

One of the biggest problems I see with ??? are their two biggest players ilgorgo and churchill48018 are waging war on barbs. I will never understand why a tribe puts up with players who are only out for themselves. I would've booted them long ago, they've done nothing to help ??? in the war.

-j

ashoka1

joe finch;6802267 you wont get a world now like the good old days use to be like[b said:
wen you could call on a friend and you new you would have the backing asap[/b] now days it could take days before your mail was read the end cant come sooner for me

Tbh Joe that is the difference between west & SPAM.I am a nub and tbh pretty bad defender.However the only thing that saves me is that whenever someone attacks me i ask for support

In late Game Nobling of frontline clusters begins when stacks get cleared.& my reinforcements start arriving as my stacks get cleared or about to clear.

Read below the replies an average spam player get when he makes a call for support.

1) some support sent..100 dv or more..

2)4 full dvs per each on the list you sent. if you need more i might b able to find some more

3)90 to 98 3FD to each ( more village come when my troop will be back home

4)I have around 200k hc that i can send to you in k43. they are 30-40 hours travel time. where do you need them?

5) So just over 1D per village.... Need more?

Most people's skill levels are augmented by their tribe, perhaps certain players were good on certain worlds because of their tribes.

As this post suggests a player is good as his tribe and as bad as his tribe.Perhaps certain players won past worlds because they were part of a team which worked well together ,trusted each other.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was always very against the continued permittance of players like Churchill and LP (and a few others) to stay with us, when they never contributed. They wasted nobles and resources on barbs when they should have been faking and nuking and nobling.
I actually emailed Church asking why he was like this a few months ago towards the end of my playing time - and he came back with the cliched and ultimately flawed 'I am a defensive player, I support my tribesmates but I don't have any nukes', to which I replied:
- Full Turtles are almost always useless
- I have never seen you [Churchill] reply to any support request on the forum by anyone
- You can't waste off on SPAM but can on barb troops?
Then he got nasty and the rest is History. I would disagree that the problem with ??? is member motivation and communication. I found in A.I that Fisher kept this at a reasonably good level. I would however concur that: The desertion of players crippled ???, also that mistrust bred like bacteria in the West, and also that there was never enough discipline there. I would accept that sometimes I was too hard on players when I was part of the leadership - however to continously turn a blind eye to barb noblers and the cowards in the tribe, so obvious because of poor stats, was such a devastatingly weak move.
Fisher once said of me that if I was left in control of A.I that after a few days there would be 'less than ten players left'. Yes, this is true, but those ten players would not necessarily be the biggest, but the ones who always replied to support requests and nuke counts - who cleared enemy villages and helped snipe trains, who had the most ODA vs SPAM and just who were the most bothered to help their own tribe - I had no time for the others.

ashoka1

I was always very against the continued permittance of players like Churchill and LP (and a few others) to stay with us, when they never contributed. They wasted nobles and resources on barbs when they should have been faking and nuking and nobling.
I actually emailed Church asking why he was like this a few months ago towards the end of my playing time - and he came back with the cliched and ultimately flawed 'I am a defensive player, I support my tribesmates but I don't have any nukes', to which I replied:
- I have never seen you [Churchill] reply to any support request on the forum by anyone
Then he got nasty and the rest is History. I would disagree that the problem with ??? is member motivation and communication. I found in A.I that Fisher kept this at a reasonably good level. I would however concur that: The desertion of players crippled ???, also that mistrust bred like bacteria in the West, and also that there was never enough discipline there. I would accept that sometimes I was too hard on players when I was part of the leadership - however to continously turn a blind eye to barb noblers and the cowards in the tribe, so obvious because of poor stats, was such a devastatingly weak move.
Fisher once said of me that if I was left in control of A.I that after a few days there would be 'less than ten players left'. Yes, this is true, but those ten players would not necessarily be the biggest, but the ones who always replied to support requests and nuke counts - who cleared enemy villages and helped snipe trains, who had the most ODA vs SPAM and just who were the most bothered to help their own tribe - I had no time for the others.

Biggest turtles should be on front n not backlines.

DeletedUser109217

Fighting is fun...cant stop me now. To bad joe left us behind.

i had my reasons as to why i left but im still here and still fighting as thats the player i am and i still say communication is a big part in any tribe i wont to feel at home in any tribe i join so if theres no communication in tribes then i dont feel at home so theres one reason as to why i left

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I think ill disagree with you on this one, churchhill is one of those players who sends support en mass, to tell you frankly his support managed to stop our advancement in k54 while attacking EOD his support together with EOD support killed off 800 nukes from me alone, I stopped nuking EOD because of the amount of losses i was absorbing, everybody knows that I send 30-50 nukes per villa and he is still stopping it...This lead to the decision to shift targets....Barbs if used properly can be a powerfull weapon, barbs are still villages but if the barb nobler is a greedy kind of player those barbs together with players own villages are worthless...( this go the same with players who are full offenses but dont launch their nukes cause they say its to far, what nubby reasoning)

Full turtles are usefull if used properly, its up the leaders on how they will use full turtles, gaining ground advancement is a combination of defending and attacking. Leaders must see the gem on every playstyle, every playstyle of players is different if you can't use those playstyles in gaining ground and keep blaming the players capability on how he should play...your tribe is good as dead

Last edited:

ashoka1

One of the biggest problems I see with ??? are their two biggest players ilgorgo and churchill48018 are waging war on barbs.

-j

Ilgorgo keeps killing his nukes on my villages thpugh have never heard of churchill

Reason they r biggest in ???? Is coz all other big players have been attacked by spam and lost villages.

After this post saw location of churchill..he is pure backline

We will see how good he is. K43 is getting boring

Time for me to move to k51 .

Trains in air

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just wanna point out, it was never Churchill that launched his defense...

DeletedUser71060

Ilgorgo keeps killing his nukes on my villages thpugh have never heard of churchill

Reason they r biggest in ???? Is coz all other big players have been attacked by spam and lost villages.

After this post saw location of churchill..he is pure backline

We will see how good he is. K43 is getting boring

Time for me to move to k51 .

Trains in air

you cant come to k51 im in there lol and thanks ampac i knew being turtle had its uses :icon_surprised:

ashoka1

you cant come to k51 im in there lol and thanks ampac i knew being turtle had its uses :icon_surprised:

You were in k43 when I came there two months back.killed 200 nukes with my first village b4 your tribe gave in.

Now I have 4 times the villages you have.

We will see abt k51 41 61 42 52 62

So many red Ks to choose from

ashoka1

You were in k43 when I came there two months back.killed 200 nukes with my first village b4 your tribe gave in.

Now I have 4 times the villages you have there

We will see abt k51 41 61 42 52 62

So many red Ks to choose from.My nonles can change direction even mid way