Side 1: 311,778
Side 2: 18,550
Difference: 293,228

chart

[/spoil]

Doesn't improve by much.

index.php
1fde502c6f5b805cf3bcea16ba1c84ec.png

Especially with that frontline you got down there. Vondur had to make his.

DeletedUser

My stats would also be higher if I had changed tribes and attacked my old tribe.

I always find it funny when people say "If I where in your shoes I would have done it better." Its a sign of mister know-it-all.

Does not matter from which side you are. Most of those villages are taken month after we split from HR so you should have way better score.

DeletedUser

Sockit, the original player was much better.
Sockit wasn't the original player you nubcake :icon_razz:
It was co-played by Sam (no another Sam) & Shane. Till it was between 1-2m or so. Then they got into a fight, Sam kicked Shane off & Sam shortly afterwards quit & gave the account to Sockit who did bring the account to a more considerate size. I don't know how much the account switched owners after her though, I know one of them made it to council after Sockit & that's it. But the account did best under Sam, Shane & then Sockit.

DeletedUser62294

I always find it funny when people say "If I where in your shoes I would have done it better." Its a sign of mister know-it-all.

Does not matter from which side you are. Most of those villages are taken month after we split from HR so you should have way better score.

It appears in your haste to post a response you did not read my statement correctly. I said my stats would be higher if I had left the tribe and turned around to attack it. (clarification sake as in higher than they currently are) Would I have as many caps as you? maybe maybe not. All of my caps however have come from an enemy tribe throughout, not just ex tribemates.

DeletedUser62294

HR is the enemy tribe for me. CDK is the enemy tribe for you.

I thought your tribe was -CKD- no wonder you are beating us in caps we've had your tribe wrong the whole time.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser113129

I thought your tribe was -CKD- no wonder you are beating us in caps we've had your tribe wrong the whole time.:icon_redface:

-CKD- are beating your tribe full stop, Puzzle only has a few good players who are actually doing something.

Like valtheran88 said the rest of Puzzle are just still noobs.

DeletedUser98637

When you want to post a quality post I'll respond with one. Until then well its not going to happen.
How about telling us all who are you actually attacking? You have such villages in prime position to be attacking someone constantly, yet I've never heard anyone coming under serious threat from you. Man even your inactives from 3 to 4 Ks away manage to send attacks to enemy villages that are boardered close to your villages ;)

DeletedUser62294

How about telling us all who are you actually attacking? You have such villages in prime position to be attacking someone constantly, yet I've never heard anyone coming under serious threat from you. Man even your inactives from 3 to 4 Ks away manage to send attacks to enemy villages that are boardered close to your villages ;)

Really now? How did Stengl feel losing all of his k84 villages? How does darefire feel now that he's losing villages? No one try saying #TBoA2 doesn't count considering CKD was behind them attacking Puzzle.

Deleted User - 4669627

And then you post as if you accomplished something special :icon_idea:
let me spell it out for the traitors

1. you stabbed your mates in the back
2. this made the game not fun for them
3. since people play this game for fun, most (if not all) quit

did you honestly think it was just dave and kojer you convinced to quit?

congrats on making your mates quit by stabbing them in the back?
is that why you keep posting here?
you are waiting for somebody to congratulate you on how well you screwed over your mates?
nobody ever gets congratulated for that, no matter how they well do at it :icon_rolleyes:

had you been their enemy and defeated them, THEN you would have something to brag about
you were their mates, you stabbed them in the back, they quit
THEN you bragged :lol:

yagger's stats are better than any of the traitors, there is no question, the only people who do not see it are ckd

"had you been their enemy and defeated them, THEN you would have something to brag about"

whether it be 32-3 or 132-3
but 132-3 against your own mates who quit when you stabbed them in the back does not compare to even 1-1 against an enemy

doesn't matter if you win, doesn't matter if you get rank 1, doesn't matter if you get 1k awards
YOU are most certainly NOT the "good players"
no matter what you do from the first week of august 2013, w64 will NEVER be anything you can brag about
the first week of august, you threw away any bragging rights you ever had or would have in THIS world
if you wanted to establish respect, you should have started a new world

you can post all the bs, excuses and lies you like, it changes nothing

Side 1:
Players: Stengl
Side 2:
Tribes: Puzzle

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 38
Difference: 30

^^ even those stats are better than any of the traitors
if fear somehow won the world, they would have every right to brag
even if they do not, they can (every last one of them) still claim to be better than the traitors (every last one of them)

the most respectable tribes in w64 (in no particular order)...

mw
hr
ex
fear

every player who played w64 for any length of time knows this
some of us lose nothing by admitting the truth
YOU lose everything by admitting the truth

makes perfect sense that you do not admit what everybody knows
but keep talking, maybe you will convince the players who took the accounts of the players you betrayed
maybe you will convince some casual reader who has never actually played w64

Last edited by a moderator: