??? vs SPAM

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ampac like hells toy master is a decent player i have the greatest respect for both of them but when they get around to me ill make them look average lol just joking ive not got the time to play serious but im still having funPS Ampac dont send me a invite as you know i dont fight on a winning side :{
Don't worry atid, you won't get any...:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

i have to say spam are really boring on the externals. No wonder nobody bothers to post on w60 external anymore. You just repeat the same stuff and make the same jokes all the time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105718

i have to say spam are really boring on the externals. No wonder nobody bothers to post on w60 external anymore. You just repeat the same stuff and make the same jokes all the time :icon_rolleyes:
Oh and ??? is quite different.

I've had to use google translate to understand some of your sentences. I'm have a feeling quite a few ??? players are using it :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

My sentences are in easily understandable English so the fault is with you - not with how I speak. Then again, not everyone speaks perfect English. Just the same as I don't speak their languages perfectly.

DeletedUser

you don't learn that kind of stuff in primary school :( damn 10 year olds

DeletedUser94483

I do have to say two pages talking about cowardice IS rather boring.

DeletedUser

glad somebody agrees, spam has to be the most boring no.1 tribe I've ever seen:icon_biggrin:

ashoka1

I do have to say two pages talking about cowardice IS rather boring.

Val what else do you expect when rank 1 tribe faces an opponent full of cowards / barb noblers and quitters.

Your duke deleted at the first signs of his cluster in k43/53 being coming under attack.

Your co duke ran away as soon as he found that an op is being launched on him.

Your biggest player has never sent a single attack at spam.

Your multiple players are ready to support my villages after sending attacks on me, saying they need to show that they are attacking.

glad somebody agrees, spam has to be the most boring no.1 tribe I've ever seen:icon_biggrin:

Yes we are boring.

then what ?

DeletedUser94483

At least it is not completely full of cowards...there are still those of us willing to fight even if we have nothing left to fight with. The game is not just about fighting and winning but knowing that you gave your all even unto the end. For that I know I have never quit a world while in a fight and never will.

ashoka1

Val your stats r no better then rest of ???.
Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,922
Side 2: 228
Difference: 2,694

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,954,116
Side 2: 2,109,871
Difference: 25,844,245

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Players: Marshall BK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 18
Difference: 135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,421,798
Side 2: 168,567
Difference: 1,253,231

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

Ashoka your post brought nothing to the conversation...lol. Completely missed the point of what I said.

ashoka1

You agree that most your tribe is quitter n coward

And go on to say that you fight till end

However your stats r identical to your loser tribe

So was just wondering if you are still fighting and if you are why your stats r so one sided.

Dont you have some skill or are you not active

Or some pronlem like last time ?