Nauzhror you are awesome :)

DeletedUser111417

Dear, Nauzhror

You are awesome, one of the greatest player of all time and have conquered & won many endless world's.

You have surpassed many opposites and your achievement has reach beyond the standard most player could never achieve.

Therefore you have gain the title legendary.

Your success and inspiration has inspired me in way which words cannot explain how awesome you really are.

For me to approach this great master of games would only be an insult.

To me I am not worthy of your present, but it would be an honored to hear the great one speak.

To be giving an opportunity to play along side with you is an blessing that many could only dream or imagine is such an rare offer.

As an apprentice I will stay by your side until you dispute of me.

A man who see rarely seen is an man without reason, a man without words, but is known highly and recommended for his skills & talent.

We should appreciate and give him the proper respect he deserves,
he had spend countless years in crafting and exceeding beyond my expectations.

You are awesome, the one and only legendary Nauzhror.

d4m0

I understand your fanboyism but technically I don't think Nauzhror's ever actually "won" a world :p

DeletedUser

It's possible that he made an account to praise himself.

DeletedUser108799

Well I would second this as I have never seen Nauz telling anyone no when they came to ask for help.

Whether it be help to know about farming or sniping he has always lend his hand and helped the amateurs of the game.

He is one of the players that actually help instead of making fun of new players.

DeletedUser22739

I understand your fanboyism but technically I don't think Nauzhror's ever actually "won" a world :p
Nauz transcends the definition of "winning". To "win" is to "be" the legendary Nauzhror. That is all that is required of the almighty Nauz.

/bows

DeletedUser111417

Silence! dont talk about the great Nauzhror like that, he doesn't need to win worlds to show how awesome he is. He is a good player and I have alot of respect for this man :)

DeletedUser111417

Absolutely not.

I find the post quite obnoxious in fact.

Lisa aka 2hot2handle told him to make the thread because she knew it'd annoy me.

Oh great Nauzhror please embrace me as your apprentice, Lisa told me you would be happy if I show you how awesome you are. So that you would guide me with your light, shaped and molded me into the perfect warrior :)

DeletedUser113178

Nauz transcends the definition of "winning". To "win" is to "be" the legendary Nauzhror. That is all that is required of the almighty Nauz.

/bows

Do you happen to like Rusty Spoons by any chance?

DeletedUser

Sp.ag from w1.

It's been a long time. Let me guess, you're be play w72 as well? ;)

DeletedUser22739

Do you happen to like Rusty Spoons by any chance?
tumblr_lncw1celRQ1qj8k0lo1_500.gif

Go back into retirement.
mqdefault.jpg

Go back yourself :D

You looking for any coplayers? If you need a particularly useless one, I'm always available.

DeletedUser108293

Lets first see if he ever finishes a world, then you can praise him.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I would second this as I have never seen Nauz telling anyone no when they came to ask for help.

Whether it be help to know about farming or sniping he has always lend his hand and helped the amateurs of the game.

He is one of the players that actually help instead of making fun of new players.

thats true :)