Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yah bro, gd luck with that. :lol:

Who needs luck when you have a plan?

be20aa389439c9be832275170eef63cc.png

DeletedUser

You can see what a tactical mastermind Aubrey is looking at that map. Such strategies, wow.

DeletedUser

Threatens to kick people that don't stick to it too. :xmas eek: Aubrey so pro!

Yes of course if Bads grand strategy of world domination is to work sticking to that map is vital. :lol:

DeletedUser112911

1fd89657dc536eb0aa36a3f9e7abe395.png

Dear Sumner, nice spy u got.

[18:04:13] Rasmus: can I post that map in the forums
[18:04:24] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Not yet please
[18:04:47] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Just do it when I am not online :D
[18:04:51] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Like
[18:04:55] Blow - Cuddlecakes: In 30 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

Hmm Aubrey, MoM has a similar picture, but I think some of our circles overlap...

7znl.jpg

DeletedUser

1fd89657dc536eb0aa36a3f9e7abe395.png

Dear Sumner, nice spy u got.

[18:04:13] Rasmus: can I post that map in the forums
[18:04:24] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Not yet please
[18:04:47] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Just do it when I am not online :D
[18:04:51] Blow - Cuddlecakes: Like
[18:04:55] Blow - Cuddlecakes: In 30 minutes

One down, ten to go.

DeletedUser112911

One down, ten to go.

Spies are used against other spies. Clearly a good friend of yours is not a real friend. I would be more worried if I was you about yourself... Cuddle was a new recruit. That chat you have is your good friends, well at least you think you guys are good friends.

DeletedUser

Spies are used against other spies. Clearly a good friend of yours is not a real friend. I would be more worried if I was you about yourself... Cuddle was a new recruit. That chat you have is your good friends, well at least you think you guys are good friends.

Now I'm all paranoid and shit. Who can I trust? WHO?!

DeletedUser

Why the hell are you all surprised on the expansion of bAd, I mean everyone sure wants to expand the same way lol

DeletedUser

Why the hell are you all surprised on the expansion of bAd, I mean everyone sure wants to expand the same way lol

It's the "plan" that is the joke and the fact that total adherence to it is enforced by threats.

DeletedUser

We are surpised because the map is a joke and just show what kind of level of nub Bads leadership is.
That she enforces that piece of shit map on the tribes nobling is just the icing on the cake. :lol: